GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huzzah! This is the best news!
I hope that he didn't hurt her. If he did I hope she gets the very best help that she needs. I hope she doesn't really understand that she was endangered.
I hope she is going home to a good loving environment.

All the best to C.

Not only she was found alive which is the best news ever, but this creep is going away for a very very long time. No other children will have to worry about him when they are around him.

The witness RB said that she was found about 200 yards from this location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...c01aa129d9e3d553!8m2!3d36.549473!4d-83.024895
I saw where she said that earlier. That is crazy! 200 yards!?! I wonder if they were moving around at night or real early in the morning. I know that area was searched several times. People in the group would post the searched areas. Cell service sucks there. I say they had to drive out to get it.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I told you all I thought the property owners would flush them out today!

I'm new to this thread (have been following the M. Bevers case) and saw the headline at top about C so please forgive me for jumping in. I viewed this video on YouTube and something that struck me as odd was it's reported he (GS) bought a pair of Khaki pants at Walmart. When viewing this video I see what looks like a sheet set with the traditional Mainstay label. I also notice the item has a satin/shiny edge. If this has been brought up before please forgive me, like I said I am new to this thread. I'm just not seeing a pair of pants in this video.

[video=youtube;5S7hOYHdHhI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S7hOYHdHhI[/video]

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

and an example of the Mainstay label

attachment.php

Attachments

• simpson.jpg
    simpson.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 59
  • simpson2.png
    simpson2.png
    311.8 KB · Views: 69
  • simpson3.png
    simpson3.png
    509.2 KB · Views: 67
  • mainstaylabelwm.png
    mainstaylabelwm.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 53
I was at first hoping LE would take him out. Anything to save CL. As the days went on I wanted him alive. So he could give CT a voice. And all the others too afraid to speak out. If he doesn't plead I can just imagine what his Defense will be. Good luck with that !!!! All his victims now have a voice.

THANK YOU to everyone who helped look for this young girl and especially to those who acted quickly when C was located !
Such good news... I feared the worst.
hope she's able to get all the help she needs and will be in a safe environment from now on !

So super duper happy to come here and see those yellow words FOUND SAFE! Now I have some catching up to do.

Oh, my gosh!! Happy dance!!

Clarification: TBI press conference will be at 5:15 CENTRAL TIME

(Sorry KayElJay..missed your post. Thank you for the link).

Anybody know what led them to be searching in that area everyday? Was it the sighting from the other night? I thought that was close to Mooresburg. Or was he known to frequent that area?
They were searching all over the place there. The locals really were devoted to getting her home safe.

Praise God!! I had high hopes for this one especially when I saw all the different items he purchased at the stores, specifically all that food! Also my first case here on WS and -yay- it was solved!!

I wasn't listening to the scanner feed during the time the initial calls came in due to work stuff, was this a sighting due to a tip by the public that resulted in this arrest or did LE just happen to stumble across him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158