GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chief Nelson talking on the livefeed: http://www.local8now.com/livestream

C is in good condition. Smiling, hugging a teddy bear. They do not know if she was "injured" by her uncle over the past 8 days and will know more after she is examined at the hospital. His van has been taken to TBI offices in Knoxville.

:loveyou: Wow great News:loveyou:

Bye bye Gary :jail:

I wasn't listening to the scanner feed during the time the initial calls came in due to work stuff, was this a sighting due to a tip by the public that resulted in this arrest or did LE just happen to stumble across him ?

It has been reported that it was somebody that checked their property after the press conference this morning. They went up the road on their ATV and came back down to a point where they got cell reception to call LE.

Donnie Lawson and Baptist Minister Roger Carpenter found them! Mr. Carpenter held him at gunpoint.

I hope that the locals get the $40,000 reward!!!!

What a wonderful, wonderful afternoon!!! I am crying too. I came in a little late to the party, but my goosebumps have goosebumps. Oh, C!! I am sooooo very happy you are safe.

He had to have been on the move, I'm looking at the places where people are saying they were searching in that Facebook group, and they were all over that area.

Van was in close proximity but the actual area they were in was only accessible by ATV

He was close to van, but area was only accessible by 4 wheeler.

Van impounded.

Public is who rescued C!!!!

Without them, he would not be standing here right now saying this good news.

I really hope Rev. Roger Carpenter and Donnie Lawson are both given the reward.

Donnie Lawson and Roger Carpenter. 2 heroes that found C.

2 heros!

Public - we have got to have your help in this type of cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong