GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called a buddy of mine to tell him the great news and he said, "Well, I don't believe in God but I do believe in miracles. That's messed up. "
I had to laugh. It's so real.

This is a photo of the location. Well, I should say the road leading to it.

https://m.facebook.com/helpfindcarl...6878411657/1720951241494554/?type=3&source=54

13112883_1720951241494554_5608010339981297760_o.jpg

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

The Michigan Amber Alert case mentioned earlier on this thread today has had a successful conclusion. Amber Alert canceled. :)

Saw that on the news today BDE. Today has been a very good day. Good to see you ma dear

I don't think it's a coincidence that a minister was part of the rescue...God used one of His own servants to answer the multitude of prayers that have reached up to His ears this past week!:jumping:
Absolutely!

I called a buddy of mine to tell him the great news and he said, "Well, I don't believe in God but I do believe in miracles. That's messed up. "
I had to laugh. It's so real.

I believe in good people. I sometimes forget how many good people there are in this world of... bad people. Today is a reminder. Now lets find that dark blue minivan.

Left work and dealt with my dogs for a few hours. Glad to come back to some seriously good news!

I'm so very thankful that this little angel was found today. I was at an appt. and got back to the scanner after it was over. Tears of joy flowing. A big thanks to LE and all the locals who went out of their way to look for her. Especially her two rescuers! :yourock:

I just saw that the huge search for CT on Saturday has been changed to a huge community celebration instead. What a wonderful group of people!

I hope the media has the decency to stay away from CT, her dad, and her sister. CT has been found, she's alive, and the is in the hands of LE.

I'd like to hear confirmation from LE that she is genuinely "OK," but beyond that, IMO she's already been through what no child should have to endure, and deserves to be left in peace as she begins to heal.

Now we just need to find 12 year old Jamiria safe and we'll be 3 for 3!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Murray-12-Crittenden-County-10-May-2016/page2

12-year-old at the center of Amber Alert spotted in Memphis

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...-the-center-of-amber-alert-spotted-in-memphis

According to Crittenden County Sheriff's Office, someone saw the girl at Elvis Presley Boulevard and Gill Avenue in Memphis around 4:30 p.m. Thursday.
The individual took two cellphone pictures of the girl and sent them to the sheriff's office. Murray's mother identified her daughter as the girl in the photos.
Murray was seen getting into a gold Nissan vehicle with Tennessee license plates.

Bet Gary wet his pants with a gun pointed at him!!!!!!! He soooooooooo deserved this type capture! Yeah to the heroes who found her!
TN is the Volunteer State :):loveyou:

Thanks to all the searchers,sleuthers and all that transcribed downstairs. I am extremely happy that C was found safe. I feel that prayers were answered,my opinion only and am thankful that she will be able to spend tonight safe with her dad and sisters.

Fantastic unbelievable news!! C is alive and found!

I am feeling that she was not aware that anything was going on, just a trip. Pl

A miraculous evening and joy for her family and her new beloved friiends around the world! Welcome home,

religious debate has zero place here.

Some pray.

Some don't.

that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics