TN TN - Campbell Co., BlkFemale 223UFTN, 30-40, along I-75, Oct'98

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by JusticeWillBeServed, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Fuuro

Fuuro spicy user

Thinking about this UID as we approach the anniversary of her discovery, which is the Monday after next.

I wish there were pictures of Natasha Collins so that we could compare them with the reconstructions. However, according to what I've read, the UID was decomposed to the point where authorities initially weren't even sure of her race, so I'm not putting too much stock in the renderings. Despite that, I do see a bit of resemblance between Jacqueline Ellis and some of the UID's reconstructions.

Personally, though, I doubt that the UID was reported missing. Even though the UID was found near a major interstate, I think that her murder was probably an "inside job" (as I've stated upthread, domestic violence) rather than a random attack.

2. ChatteringBirds

ChatteringBirds Well-Known Member

Campbell County Jane Doe needs her name back. She'll be my new avatar until that day comes. I hope she'll also receive justice someday.

If anyone ever sees her on a list of in-progress for identification by forensic geneology, please post a link. (I wonder if she would be a good candidate for it.)

faithx, theshadow45 and Fuuro like this.
  3. theshadow45

theshadow45 Well-Known Member

Campbell County Jane Doe has been unidentified for 22 years today.

faithx likes this.
  4. Earth

Earth Well-Known Member

Could it be possible that she is connected to the Redhead Murders? I know it seems unlikely, but the geographical location made me wonder.