Found Deceased TN - Carolyn Marie Pope, 29, Hickman County, 11 Oct 2019 *car found chopped on blocks*

Wow. Is there anymore information you can provide?

We have some great sleuthers here, with awesome ideas and ways to get the word out!

Calling for reinforcements! @PommyMommy, @Steelslady

Nothing I can speak about as of yet.

Been a part of this community forever so I figured this was the best place to bring it until I could say more.

Nothing I can speak about as of yet.

Been a part of this community forever so I figured this was the best place to bring it until I could say more.
Thank you. I definitely believe this is the best place for this situation!

Has she been known to leave for extended periods before?

Friends searching for missing woman

I live in the area.

Carolyn and Charles Huff had a baby girl in 2014.

Any help would be appreciated.
Ok, some questions here you may or may not be able to answer:

Who was the last person to talk to her before she was reported missing- in person or on the phone, not texting. We've heard of cases where a perp texts as the person to loved ones and friends.

Did she disappear from her home? If so, was there anything that sent off red flags- such as a sign of a struggle, door wide open, animals not being tended to?

Was there an ex in her past that was violent? Did she have kids, and if so, was there a custody battle or threats made to her because she left him?

Any signs of a struggle outside- by her car, by her door, dragging marks?

Did she work? If so, did she show up on the day she went missing to work?

If I think of any more, I will post them later. I hope and pray your friend is ok. I'll do whatever I can to help.

Ok, some questions here you may or may not be able to answer:

Who was the last person to talk to her before she was reported missing- in person or on the phone, not texting. We've heard of cases where a perp texts as the person to loved ones and friends.

Did she disappear from her home? If so, was there anything that sent off red flags- such as a sign of a struggle, door wide open, animals not being tended to?

Was there an ex in her past that was violent? Did she have kids, and if so, was there a custody battle or threats made to her because she left him?

Any signs of a struggle outside- by her car, by her door, dragging marks?

Did she work? If so, did she show up on the day she went missing to work?

If I think of any more, I will post them later. I hope and pray your friend is ok. I'll do whatever I can to help.
Thanks Steels! Great questions!

I live in the area.

Thanks for tagging me, @Gigi3.

First of all, we need to get the thread title corrected - WS has a specific format we need to adhere to. What is her age and where did she go missing?

TN - Carolyn Marie Pope, [age], [missing from], 11 Oct 2019

Last edited:

I live in the area.

From the article:

5da79b4b4bace.image.jpg

• Carolyn Pope hasn't been seen since October 11, 2019.
  • She left behind her car and cell phone.
  • Her car has been turned over to the TBI for investigation.
  • If you have any information on her whereabouts, please contact the Hickman Co. Sheriff's Dept. at 931-729-5146.
Nothing on TBI's Facebook
Nothing on HCSD's Facebook

From the article:

5da79b4b4bace.image.jpg

• Carolyn Pope hasn't been seen since October 11, 2019.
  • She left behind her car and cell phone.
  • Her car has been turned over to the TBI for investigation.
  • If you have any information on her whereabouts, please contact the Hickman Co. Sheriff's Dept. at 931-729-5146.
I’m hoping this lady just needed a break, but you never know.
We don’t have a lot to go on unfortunately. MOO

S
Thanks for tagging me, @Gigi3.

First of all, we need to get the thread title corrected - WS has a specific format. What is her age and where did she go missing?

TN - Carolyn Marie Pope, [age], [Hickman county], 11 Oct 2019

Sorry, was juggling stuff.

Not her friend, just a young girl missing that seems hinky.

I know my pals at WS would be able to suss this out. Something is not right about her disappearance. Please help.

I’m hoping this lady just needed a break, but you never know.
We don’t have a lot to go on unfortunately. MOO
We sure don't. At the very least, someone needs to provide a description of her for a missing persons flyer. Age, height, weight, hair color, eye color, distinguishing marks (scars, tattoos, piercings) what she was wearing when last seen, possible places she might travel...

She has a daughter, and I don't see anything that leads me to believe she would just up and leave her child because she needed a break. Especially without a car or phone. MOO

Last edited:
We sure don't. At the very least, someone needs to provide a description of her for a missing persons flyer. Age, height, weight, hair color, eye color, distinguishing marks (scars, tattoos, piercings) what she was wearing when last seen, possible places she might travel...

Based on her Facebook, it looks like she has a daughter. I don't see anything that leads me to believe she would just up and leave her child because she needed a break. Especially without a car or phone. MOO
BBM
I agree. Something is definitely off about this. MOO

Last edited:
Hickman County Sheriff Department sources tell News4 they have turned over Pope's car to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation for examination, and are investigating the reported disappearance.

Hmmn, this would indicate HCSO must feel something happened in her car, that's not good.

Carolyn was married on January 11, this year. Still a newlywed! The article says "friends" are searching for her. What about hubby, is HE searching for her?

Hickman County Sheriff Department sources tell News4 they have turned over Pope's car to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation for examination, and are investigating the reported disappearance.

Hmmn, this would indicate HCSO must feel something happened in her car, that's not good.

Carolyn was married on January 11, this year. Still a newlywed! The article says "friends" are searching for her. What about hubby, is HE searching for her?
That’s a great question! Can’t seem to find a lot in MSM as of now. MOO

S

Sorry, was juggling stuff.

Not her friend, just a young girl missing that seems hinky.

I know my pals at WS would be able to suss this out. Something is not right about her disappearance. Please help.
Okay, we'll use "adult" and "Hickman County" for age and where she's missing from. I'll alert on this post to ask that the thread title be corrected. MOO

TN - Carolyn Marie Pope, adult, Hickman County, 11 Oct 2019

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back