TN TN - Chloie Leverette, 9, & Gage Daniel, 7, Unionville, 23 Sept 2012

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Sep 26, 2012.

1. GrainneDhu

GrainneDhu Verified Expert

I don't know why male except to guess that maybe they are playing the stats (males are perps in many more violent murders than females).

I can understand continuing to sift the building rubble because it looks like it is the only known crime scene they have.

What I can't understand is the seeming lack of urgency or even caring. Two children are missing, their grandparents are dead and yet... nothing.

2. GateKeeper

GateKeeper New Member

https://www.glocal.com/videos/show/169461

Family Hopes Reward Leads to Missing Children

3. Crimson clover

Crimson clover New Member

Happy Halloween, Chloie & Gage. And to all of my WS peeps who pray for these children. Hope you've all had a great day.

4. GateKeeper

GateKeeper New Member

http://www.wsmv.com/story/19645959/crews-now-searching-for-children-1st-thought-dead
    Who saw them last? Was it a neighbor?

What? Why not? Whos they? ...the "arson experts"??
    WTH? Someone needs to figure out what happened here,and find these lil ones!!!

5. TreeClimbingGirl

TreeClimbingGirl Member

I haven't forgotten about these little ones...I just wish we had more information to go on :( I'm stunned that they still haven't released a COD for the grandparents. That's kind of important!

6. TreeClimbingGirl

TreeClimbingGirl Member

This article has a different picture of Gage than the one I've seen-he's wearing glasses here, and apparently wears them now. Wish they would put this one on the Missing posters.

[​IMG]

I also wish we had more pictures of these kids...although it's possible that most of them were destroyed in the fire :(

7. TreeClimbingGirl

TreeClimbingGirl Member

Someone made a webpage for them (hope this is OK to post)

http://www.endangeredmissingchloieandgage.org/

Not much on there as far as new information, but I'm glad to see that someone took the time to create that for them. The lack of media interest in this case really bothers me (as it does in many cases...)

8. wantjustice

wantjustice Always hoping

So sad! Kind of reminds me of the Sodder case. Very strange. I hope that they will be found safe and sound but beginning to feel we will never know what happened. Hope the kids know or learn that people are looking for them.

9. shefner

shefner Member Since 2008

All I can say is that this is the TBI. I've already expressed my frustration with them in other cases. They give out little if any information and it seems like many of their cases never get solved.

The only positive that I can come up with is that if Chloie and Gage are not in the home, then they were removed on purpose before the fire was set....and hopefully that means they are alive.

May the Lord watch over and protect these little ones....

10. GateKeeper

GateKeeper New Member

http://columbiadailyherald.com/sections/news/local-news/missing-children-case-low-leads.html

Missing children case low on leads

11. RoseWhite

RoseWhite Member

This case just doesn't make sense. Where are these children???

12. neverletgo

neverletgo Well-Known Member

:bump:

Bumping for little Chloie and Gage. :heartbeat:

13. GrainneDhu

Earlier media reports say that it was a neighbour who saw Chloie and Gage playing in the yard.

I'm guessing that with the 20 propane tanks in the basement that the tell tale signs of arson have been obscured: puddles of accelerant and, possibly, whether there was more than one point of origin.

One issue I would love to have an answer to is whether Leon and Mollie had a reason to have all those propane tanks in the basement. Did they have a home based business that involved propane tanks? Did any of their relatives know about the propane tanks before the fire? If no one knew, then what causes the arson investigators to rule out arson?

I think that the origin of the house fire will remain a mystery until Chloie and Gage have been found.

14. GateKeeper

GateKeeper New Member

15. GateKeeper

GateKeeper New Member

http://www.wsmv.com/story/19995128/search-conducted-for-5-bedford-county-missing-persons-cases
    Seriously????

16. airplanelamp

airplanelamp New Member

17. GrainneDhu

That does seem high for a county with a population of just over 45K.

Bobby Smelcer, Shelley Mook and Antonio Taylor were all adults when they went missing. Chloie and Gage are the only two children.

In all five cases, it doesn't seem likely that any disappeared due to natural causes. Bobby Smelcer left his wallet, cell phone, keys, etc, at home and there were drops of blood found. Shelley Mook dropped her children off with her ex-husband and her burned out car was found. Antonio Taylor has two children that he was apparently very attached to and would not have abandoned.

It looks to me like what is going on in the county is a generalised lack of investigative talent. It isn't just the sheriff because some of the missing disappeared in towns that have their own police departments.

18. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

I just checked to see if the AA is still active and it is...

wonder what exactly is going on with this investigation?

19. SailorMoon

SailorMoon Let's go Patriots!!! Rock it Brady!

Where are these kids??? This makes no sense. I've even thought of them accidentally causing the fire and running away and hiding but this has been way too long.

20. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

fwiw.. I was today reading up on the AA for the state of texas for another case.. that being said: in Texas the AA has to be re-entered every 24 hours.

Are they re-entering it in this case every 24 hours???

It is so odd that it is so quiet. If they want the AA to work to find these kids you think they would be making a bigger media push to go along with the AA???

It is just plain odd.