TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months ago, I read somewhere that Davidson was now claiming he had some sort of a relationship with Channon. I haven't been able to find the link again. Utterly disgusting if the defense tries to imply that :furious: The way the judge handled the situations with the cell phone and "calling-out" the Newsom family about comments to the defense attorney has pretty much left me at a loss for words....
Unbelievable. :mad:

Well if all was fine and dandy between Davidson and Channon, why did he give her things to Daphne? Wouldn't an alive Channon need her stuff?
And why didn't he mention this when he was interrogated??? He had about three stories, and all were admitting to worse than this.

Of course, no doubt that's why defense talked about how overwhelmed he was by all the LE's questioning him and the "tank" or whatever. :rolleyes:

I need to get to bed if I'm gonna be ready for an 8 am (central time) start in the morning. :eek:

Good night Muffet. I think I'm going to start a new thread in the morning so this one doesn't get so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla