TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could see where all the bags had been touched. But many were not identifiable.

Are you sure prints on bag 4&5 are Davidson's......100% sure.

Is there any evidence that bags had been used for actual trash?

No.

Wonder what he was planning to do with the body next?

Witness excused. Breaking 15 minutes.

Is the weezily attorney trant or Eldridge? I've had that wrong this entire time? lol.
Weezily. LOL Ain't that the truth? :D
2rco7es.jpg

But yeah, this one is Eldridge - I finally Googled him up. The day Eldridge gave the opener, everyone was complaining about Trant, so I thought it was him too. :eek:

Ahhhh, thanks for the clarification!

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Mr. I always have to ask ? juror at it again, let's see what his inquiring mind wants to know #cntrial1 minute ago

Yeah... I'd be a little worried about him, except he seems to ask good questions - it said a lot that he phrased that one in the way the defense didn't like...

To Daphne: "Were you aware of what they were planning to do..." instead of, "Were you aware of any plans..." :angel:

Cassiusleuth, there's another little girl, Elizabeth from Mo. who went missing yesterday walking home from a friends house......
Not again! I can't take much more of this. What is this world coming to? You can not be too protective of your children these days...

Noting that don't know when prints placed or removed from box. Davidson prints found on only one garbage bag box.

I hope the pros shows that that one was the box these bags came from.

With all the evidence that's being withheld from them, and after Cobbins' jury choked, I get nervous about this jury's ability to get it all right.

Next witness. Patricia Resig. KPD Forencic firearms examiner.

Talking training and qualifications.

Patricia Resig - firearms examiner
2zezg3c.jpg

naming items she examined in this case.

Anyone else having problems with live feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member