TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he testifies, pros can't ask him about previous kidnapping. they can ask about robbery conviction.

WTH? Judge ruled that pros can't ask him about a previous kidnapping event.

BS. :mad:

Like his bro spinning his own little flipside narrative may be the only thing that can save his sorry behind from DP at this point... but no way he'd come off even near as "human" as Cobbins (using the term loosely here).

:parrot:

Judge telling him the restrictions he's imposed on the prosecution:
119o0o7.jpg

3445n4l.jpg

Is it me, or does it almost sound like the judge wants him to testify. :confused:

Davidson needs to decide by monday morning.

Bringing jury in, but first a sidebar.

Will go till 1pm today.

Some of us were wondering WHY former ME/child molestor Pedigo was in the courtroom. I read in the comments section of the knoxnews website that someone "in the know" tweeted that he is being consulted by the defense, possibly to discredit the current ME? Good God, Thing 1 and Thing 2, you couldn't find anyone better than a pedophile?
Once again who is paying for Thing 1 and Thing 2?? Are they doing this out of the goodness of their "hearts"? No, not possible, we have all seen that they HAVE NO HEARTS!!!!!! So, oh, let me guess, they are volunteering their time in hopes of gaining an acquittal, leading to notoriety, then ALL the thugs, gang-bangers, molesters and the rest of the earth's scum will be lining up at their door to defend them. Thing 1 and Thing 2 each have their own firm, wonder what brought them together for this case and why they decided to collaborate? They must share a similar compassion towards sub-human gang-banging murderous rapists like Beast. Oh, I read a lot of comments on Knoxnews and people were saying after this trial, the reputation of Thing 1 and Thing 2 is going to be trash. There were people that knew them, stating they never knew they could sink this low and that they would never associate with them after this. Good on them!! I hope they do suffer the fall-out, not for defending Beast, I understand that Beast has a right to a defense, but for IMPUGNING the character of two kids who were brutalized, raped, forcibly sodomized and murdered. To sink to that level, attacking these victims when they can't defend themselves, puts Thing 1 and Thing 2 on the level with Davidson, IMO...

Judge expects defense to be finished by Monday morning... They're only going to have an hour and a half today, so... wow.

No prior bad acts... why shouldn't these jurors know about previous similar carjackings and kidnappings... omg it's ridiculous the amount of protection and respect he's given. Where was all this protection and respect for his victims. :furious:

:parrot:

I dont think the Judge believes he will testify since this is only going another hour or so today and the jduge said he believes this to be in the jury's hands monday. If Slim testifies, that will take a few hours with the expected cross examination. Throw in closing arguments, I think it would be difficult to get that all in by end of monday. But judging from the look on Gutta's face and his interaction wtih his attorney, looks like he is seriously considering it.

Defense calls the Ethyl I was disappointed the Pros didn't call!

huh?

Ethyl Freeman is first defense witness. She lived in Washington Ridge apartments and is a friend, drug customer of Davidson.

Some of us were wondering WHY former ME/child molestor Pedigo was in the courtroom. I read in the comments section of the knoxnews website that someone "in the know" tweeted that he is being consulted by the defense, possibly to discredit the current ME? Good God, Thing 1 and Thing 2, you couldn't find anyone better than a pedophile?
Once again who is paying for Thing 1 and Thing 2?? Are they doing this out of the goodness of their "hearts"? No, not possible, we have all seen that they HAVE NO HEARTS!!!!!! So, oh, let me guess, they are volunteering their time in hopes of gaining an acquittal, leading to notoriety, then ALL the thugs, gang-bangers, molesters and the rest of the earth's scum will be lining up at their door to defend them. Thing 1 and Thing 2 each have their own firm, wonder what brought them together for this case and why they decided to collaborate? They must share a similar compassion towards sub-human gang-banging murderous rapists like Beast. Oh, I read a lot of comments on Knoxnews and people were saying after this trial, the reputation of Thing 1 and Thing 2 is going to be trash. There were people that knew them, stating they never knew they could sink this low and that they would never associate with them after this. Good on them!! I hope they do suffer the fall-out, not for defending Beast, I understand that Beast has a right to a defense, but for IMPUGNING the character of two kids who were brutalized, raped, forcibly sodomized and murdered. To sink to that level, attacking these victims when they can't defend themselves, puts Thing 1 and Thing 2 on the level with Davidson, IMO...

Unreal. Would the pros get to point out his history to the jury?

If so, fine. Let the jury see how low they have to scrape to defend this .

I hope pros impeach her testimony from previous trial.

She said on Jan 7th, Channon and Chris at location on Cherry street. Said they ran out of gas. Asked her for gas money???? BS!!!!!

Pointing out exxon station on map. Both Channon and Chris had money in their accounts!!! This is total bs.

Pros cross.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Freeman claims Channon, Chris at Exxon on Cherry and asked her for $ for gas

Ethel Freeman has turned from two-time prosecution witness to defense witness

Defense ready to launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors