TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously others contributed to this report to which she referred--and not every opinion in that report concurred or was taking such favorable, glowing, sympathetic view of LD.

:parrot:

All this shows is that he will do it again. Death penalty. No question.
From a tweeter.

I'm tired. :eek:

But when this is over, I'm probably going to have trial withdrawals.

LOL, the defense said "there very well may be information in this report that we want to hide" or something along those lines. Making it sound like he really didn't know. Then when he's allowed to go through it he says it won't take long. That's because he knew exactly what he wanted to hide. That really pees me off that they're allowed to do that.

If this was the other way around, a Prosecution expert, and the state failed to turn over a full report, that witness would probably be barred from testifying.

Obviously others contributed to this report to which she referred--and not every opinion in that report concurred or was taking such favorable, glowing, sympathetic view of LD.

This.

I would like to here from THOSE people. :waitasec:

Gotta run. I need tires and have to find the best price for 75 pounds of brisket. Uuuggghhhhhhh!!!!

It would be great if it disproved her claim that he demonstrated no violent behavior in his previous prison stay. :cool:

I'm tired. :eek:

But when this is over, I'm probably going to have trial withdrawals.

Don't worry there's still GT's and VC's trials... heavy sigh....... don't know if I could sit thru this again, I just pray the parents have the strength to. Gary said they will not rest until all four (or hopefully five) are convicted and sentenced (paraphrased).

Let me say this first , I think Cobbins should have gotten the DP, as well as I think LD should.
Cobbins, however, did attempt to display emotion. IIRC, he did get up and try to sound remorseful for what had happened. He did hide his face at times. He did attempt to look 'weepy', even if for himself.
This guy, LD, has shown no emotion whatsoever. He is just blank. Makes him appear soulless. The little glasses and nice clothes give him an outward appearance of normalcy, but cannot make up for his lack of 'human-ness'. He is one of the scariest people I have ever seen. Hopefully, the jury can see that also.

It would be great if it disproved her claim that he demonstrated no violent behavior in his previous prison stay. :cool:

Undoubtedly this is the problem defense has w pros request. :rolleyes: They AND this witness should be ashamed for trying to introduce only select portions. I wondered why we didn't hear about any victimizing by LD during lengthy description she gave--this was not a puny kid apt to be bullied we're talking about here. Something tells me what was missing from her selective testimony might be all the accounts of early victimization by LD.

Hi Y'all, trying to catchup. Did I miss anything new? I see they are on break. Good, I'll start reading. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that the jury does the right thing and gives him death.................

I must say it bothers me that all twelve jurors must make a unanimous decision. All it takes is just one juror who doesn't want to impose death. I wish in this case that the majority would rule......

Who goes on trial next?

G, or E, or Q or one of those letters of the alphabet. I think George Thomas is next. Coleman's is stayed while the courts try to figure out exactly what her immunity deal was with the feds.

Someone else making a statement in red: :whistle:
2gtufpu.jpg

Oh my, that is funny. The only thing funny, I might add. Soooooooooo obvious,:angel:

c2a.jpg

I'm sorry, but in their mug shots VC looks as mean as any of them. I kid you not. I read her interview transcript and found it very difficult to believe she had no clue what was happening. She should never have been granted any sort of immunity IMO.

For sure kiki, she may have even been the one to suggest using the bleach and possibly the one pouring it :furious: . She knew and was a part of everything imo.

Even if there were no screams, she admits seeing LD AND LC going in and out of LD's room where Channon was being kept repeatedly for intervals of from between 20-45 mins throughout those couple days. Wth did she think they were doing back there? She also describes the position Channon was in on bed and her bindings which she claims to have "loosened" at one point.... tell me then, what part didn't VC understand :furious:

And if there were no actual screams, there is only one possible explanation for this... LD (and likely also LC) told her if she remained quiet, she would live. Despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member