TN - Curtis Bass, 71, Shelby County, 8 Aug 2017

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by LisaWL7TR, Aug 13, 2017.

1. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member

According to the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office, Curtis Bass, 71, hasn’t been seen since Tuesday.

At that time, he was in a maroon 18-wheeler with “CE” on the doors in the Northaven area.

According to SCSO, Bass has dementia, diabetes and a blood clot, so it’s imperative he’s found quickly. He has medication but may forget to take it, the alert said.

Bass is described as a 5-foot-5, 180-pound black man with black hair and brown eyes. He also has a scar on his nose and right forearm. He was wearing a blue T-shirt, black pants and black shoes when he was last seen.

http://wreg.com/2017/08/12/71-year-old-with-medical-issues-reported-missing/

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. abstr

abstr Active Member

I hope this man is ok. Not trying to be insensitive but if he has dementia why is he driving an 18 wheeler? DOT has very strict rules on who can operate a big rig.

4. Wrigley's_Human

Wrigley's_Human New Member

I had the same thoughts, but it seems initial reports are typically lacking in details. The article did not say he was driving the big rig, so hopefully he wasn't. Hoping he will soon be found safe.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

5. Henry2326

Henry2326 Active Member

6. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member