TN - David Vowell, 70, (found deceased), shot and killed two duck hunters, Obion Co., Jan 2021

Thanks, I’m too old with health problems to do it now. I felt for those divers in TN when I seen that water. We used to call that tomato soup diving. They just close their eyes and feel the way thru following a rope. I’m glad they came out safe of course.
There are other members with rescue experience on Websleuths and many cases on here can use your knowledge.

There are other members with rescue experience on Websleuths and many cases on here can use your knowledge.

The cases I’m following right now are so mind twisting that I’m surely no help. I’m glad to have resources on here and when I found this site, it thrilled me to see that so many people care enough to spend time in hopes of helping out victims and getting justice.

Last edited:
Well here is a different version of Crabtree's story. Saying Volwell knocked on the door of the blind and started shooting and he knocked Volwell unconscious. NOT last seen standing up in knee deep water. I think his story keeps changing and not reporting errors. Now Volwell is seen walking out of water towards bank.
LE will not be able to correctly investigate the scene because victims were moved, which I would have done also. Now we understand how he took the victims to get help, in the boat.
Investigators find body of 70-year-old Tennessee man charged with killing two duck hunters

How did he know that he briefly knocked Volwell out? How far was the blind from the water? What happened to the story of the man asking to hunt and then opening fire?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back