Found Deceased TN - Devin Bond, 16, Murfreesboro, 30 March 2017

Please be okay Devin.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

they're still searching based on some recent cell phone pings. so sad.

Especially since it is possible Devin had posession of a handgun on the night he went missing.

I'm 30 minutes from Murfreesboro and I guess because of E.T. and Tad Cummings I have not heard anything about this young man on local news. Thank goodness for Websleuths

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I live in the area where the young man was reported missing and there hasn't been much news coverage.

Odd how this thread is basically silent.

I'm really concerned about this young man, especially after reading about the breakup with his gf.

Not getting good vibes here. :(
Especially since it was recently reported that Devin may have been posession of a handgun at the time went missing.

Odd how this thread is basically silent.

I'm really concerned about this young man, especially after reading about the breakup with his gf.

Not getting good vibes here. :(

Especially, since it was recently reported that Devin may have been in posession of a handgun at the time he went missing.

I'm 30 minutes from Murfreesboro and I guess because of E.T. and Tad Cummings I have not heard anything about this young man on local news. Thank goodness for Websleuths

I live in the area where Devin Bond went missing and its atleast an hours drive to Maury Co. where Elizabeth Thomas was allegedly kidnapped by Tad Cummings. However, Elizabeth Thomas kidnapping has received much more news coverage perhaps there is little to report regarding Devin Bonds case, I don't know..

CFSI just got more posters out to local businesses.
0ca570cf5cf320dbf334501d3283d813.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

On a news site here in Murfreesboro T.N. hang out Ill get the link..

I read about the possible posession of handgun on new site here in Murfreesboro T.N. Ill get the link.

I can't find this info reported. where did you read about a gun?
On April 8th 25017th a report by Jesse Knutson from "News 5 Network", "It is believed that Bond went missing while in posession of a firearm. "
I alpoligize, Im new to websleuths and still not sure how to post the direct link.

On April 8th 25017th a report by Jesse Knutson from "News 5 Network", "It is believed that Bond went missing while in posession of a firearm. "
I alpoligize, Im new to websleuths and still not sure how to post the direct link.

After fact checking, I misunderstood and commented that Bond may have posession of a handgun but to be clear, the news report says Bond may have posession of a firearm.

Please remember we do not allow links without approval from management

I came to WS to see if a thread had been started. A friend, just posted his photo/info, on FB, and they live only a couple hours from Murfreesboro.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back