Found Deceased TN - Devin Bond, 16, Murfreesboro, 30 March 2017

I joined the FB group a few days ago and asked them to confirm about the gun and they would not comment. I mean, they didn't say they would not comment, it's just that my comment was the only one not liked in the whole thread.

I live in the Barfield area of Murfreesboro where The Bond's family live and where Devin went missing. I'm flabbergasted at the lack of publicity and even the lack of "town gossip" on this young man's whereabouts. I hope you understand what I mean when I say gossip...not that I want his name to be smeared or anything as such...but at least when there is locals talking...it keeps his story fresh and "newsworthy".

IMO - Devin left home with suicidal thoughts. I do not believe he had any malice thoughts to harm anyone else. I believe the search parties are recovery efforts...with miles of woods and farm land in addition to old barns and buildings. But I do believe there is more facts that friends and possibly LE are withholding. I just don't understand why the hush-hush. I have seen well intended persons make inquiries on FB just to be bashed for wanting more details.

I just pray this precious child is found and his family may find peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched his mom's FB live Q&A she recorded a couple days ago. She isn't able to give all details; however, answers several rumors that have circulated. I was under the impression that DV had taken a family gun. She said that he did not have a gun to her knowledge.

I continue to pray for this young man and his family. I so hope Mrs. Bond has her oldest son home for Mother's Day!!

Just watched his mom's FB live Q&A she recorded a couple days ago. She isn't able to give all details; however, answers several rumors that have circulated. I was under the impression that DV had taken a family gun. She said that he did not have a gun to her knowledge.

I continue to pray for this young man and his family. I so hope Mrs. Bond has her oldest son home for Mother's Day!!

thanks for sharing this. Im happy to hear he didnt take a gun. I'm hoping he has headed to FL and will be fkund or return home soon. It's been too long!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

From the article:
"According to the Rutherford County Sheriff's Office, investigators have learned that Devin Bond planned on running away and packed his clothes.

Detective Will Pinson said he learned from Bond's friend that he expressed interest in 'living as a homeless person.'

Bond's mother was sleeping when he left his house on Armor Place. His father was at work.

Bond's mother said he took a drawstring backpack with a red and gray North Face jacket, a gray and white Nike hoodie and khaki pants with him.

While police said they do not believe foul play was involved in Bond's disappearance, they are still working to find him."

Thanks for posting this. Honestly, if his friend -in real life? online? I wonder ...- is right, this makes me feel much better.

I hope that LE continues to try and find Devin (and the article says they are working on it) until he is located. What would prompt a seemingly well-adjusted seventeen-year-old to say he wants to try living "as a homeless person"?

Just saw his photo circulating on Facebook. Sad there has been no update lately.

Has he not been located yet? I live in Nashville and have heard barely anything about him missing unlike Elizabeth Thomas who still seems to get daily headlines for her or Tad.
Where are you Devin?
Come Home Safe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

We are trying to get more attention for Devin. I just finished faxing his missing poster to all truck stops in Tennessee. Now to hope they put them up,!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Looking for Devin
3a7f911fb18a7fdf9120fb1aa88a9709.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just bumping. I'm from the area, still no new info that I'm aware of. Hoping he's still out there and found soon.

Just bumping. I'm from the area, still no new info that I'm aware of. Hoping he's still out there and found soon.

First post, welcome Kdb2q.

What about flyers at homeless shelters?

First post, welcome Kdb2q.

What about flyers at homeless shelters?

CFSI did get posters to shelters, hospitals/clinics, truck stops, motels, etc. This has been done at least on 2 separate occasions. The fliers are faxed/emailed or just sent via Facebook and/or Twitter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really thought they'd find Devin by now. His poor parents :(
3d1d988f4182bceb138f00d456cd1e61.jpg

Just bumping again for Devin. I see flyers on some local businesses, and his mother does a good job of keeping the FB page running. No new news that I'm aware of though. I know the family has conducted several searches with groups of volunteers and I believe they ask for help to search anytime a credible lead comes up. Someone thought they saw him locally the other day, but the mother was able to go to the area immediately and determine it wasn't him :-(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back