Found Deceased TN - Devin Bond, 16, Murfreesboro, 30 March 2017

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday, Devin. Thinking about you. It's time to bring Devin home!
3a11af808fbaad1c509722d00f29e3e8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bumping for Devin... No new news I've seen.

[h=1]Devin Bond still missing nearly year later[/h]
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. (WKRN) - Nearly a year after he disappeared from his Murfreesboro home, Devin Bond is still missing.

The 17-year-old left his home on March 31, 2017. His mother previously told News 2 he had recently broken up with his girlfriend.

Bond was last seen at Barfield Crescent Park in Murfreesboro.
Detective Will Pinson said he still receives leads about Bonds and he tracks them all.
“Some leads come in every week,” Pinson said. “We’ve continued to search for him. We are still working to bring Devin home safely.”
http://www.wkrn.com/news/devin-bond-still-missing-nearly-year-later/1083903189

Time to come home!
06fa93fbb0c07f24478bd894bfa822d2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mother Of Missing Teen Fights For Local Alert
The mother of missing Murfreesboro teenager Devin Bond is fighting to change the state's missing child alert system.

Heather Bond said her son did not qualify for an AMBER Alert because there was no proof of abduction or immediate danger. Instead, valuable time slipped away when Devin first went missing, while Heather filed reports with law enforcement and put out paper fliers to alert her community.

His mom has posted about a possible sighting on the Bring Devin Home page. Praying it's him and she is able to at least know he is alive.

Her post says: "I have never shared a tip before, but I decided to share and see what happens. We received this pic today and we can’t say no it’s not Devin or yes it is Devin. The tip is from Elkridge, Maryland. If you are in the area, please keep a lookout and report it if you think it’s Devin or contact us if you can verify it’s not Devin. We sent a pic to the police department in the area and contacted the det working Devin’s case. The white in the hair is snow."

Heather Simmers-Bond

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500