Found Deceased Tn - Donovan Crittendon, 26, Trousdale County, 3 Jun 2018 *ARREST*

cybervampira

Reaction score
Family wants answers about missing Hartsville man

[...]

The family of 26-year-old Donovan Crittendon said he went missing Sunday night and that he was last seen getting into the truck of an off-duty Drug Task Force agent.

A199F554-616C-4998-B6DB-7A3FC8C47655.jpeg

Searchers have been dragging the Cumberland River, where sources tell News4 the personal truck belonging to the agent is submerged. It was located by sonar.

Crittendon is an Army veteran and a father of two young girls. His family said he was last seen Sunday about 10 p.m.

Jessica Williams, Crittendon’s wife, told News4 that her husband was staying at the apartment of a friend and that the Drug Task Force Agent, Keith Holder, came to the complex to investigate a fight between two women. Williams told News4 that the friend went out to smoke a cigarette and that the agent and her husband suddenly left together in Holder’s truck without explanation.

[...]

More: Missing man's truck found in river; TBI investigating

WKRN-TV Nashville

This is SO odd. I wonder what the heck is going on here. One article mistakenly says it is his (Crittendon’s) truck in the river, but from the other, more detailed articles it is pretty clear that the truck was the off duty task force agents.

Williams said authorities told her that Holder gave a statement saying that he had been in a car accident at Taylor’s Landing Boat Ramp. The accident was not reported until some 20 hours later.

Why did he not report the accident for 20 hours?
What kind of accident ended with his truck in the bottom of the river?
Did he mention that he had a passenger or not?

I hate this for Crittendon’s wife and daughters. I hope this has a better outcome than this scenario appears.

TROUSDALE COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) - It's been nearly one week since Jessica Crittendon has had contact with her husband, 26-year-old Donovan Crittendon, a father of two and a U.S. Army veteran.

"I'm just here seeking answers," Crittendon said. "Where is my husband?"

"Sunday, I tried to contact him, his phone rang."

This week Trousdale County Emergency crews searched the Cumberland River, looking for the missing man.

"It's been horrible," Crittendon said. "We have two children. We're praying that daddy comes home."

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is investigating Donovan's disappearance.

He was last seen Sunday night, according to Crittendon.

She said witnesses say her husband was last seen with a law enforcement officer but doesn't think the two were friends.

"Where were you going?" she said. "What were you all doing together? What were your intentions?"

TBI spokesperson Josh DeVine sent a statement to News 2 when asked if the missing father was with a police officer when he disappeared:

"We have no information to provide about the law enforcement officer you've named. We've not confirmed a connection between that individual and our ongoing investigation." ...

Family seeks answers after Army veteran's mysterious disappearance

His family is really demanding answers. From posts on fb you can see they are so frustrated and heartbroken and not being told much. I hope this case picks up attention. It’s been almost a week! Where is Donovan? His little girls need their daddy.

Does anyone else think that it's odd that an off-duty Drug Task Force (DTF) agent came to investigate a fight between two women? Unless the fight was over drugs, I cannot imagine why an off-duty DTF agent would investigate a fight? What the what?? Something about that doesn't feel right....

The family of 26-year-old Donovan Crittendon said he went missing Sunday night and that he was last seen getting into the truck of an off-duty Drug Task Force agent.

Jessica Williams, Crittendon’s wife, told News4 that her husband was staying at the apartment of a friend and that the Drug Task Force Agent, Keith Holder, came to the complex to investigate a fight between two women. Williams told News4 that the friend went out to smoke a cigarette and that the agent and her husband suddenly left together in Holder’s truck without explanation.

Link: Family wants answers about missing Hartsville man

Weird. I do hope Donovan is okay but this is so odd and with the accident not being reported for so long, something seems really hinky to me.

Heartbreaking. That poor family loosing their dad/husband/son, etc. His wife knew where they should be looking and I think she knows who they should be investigating now too. I will be interested to know manner/cause of death.

Rest In Peace Donovan.

Former drug task force agent questioned for not reporting fatal Trousdale County wreck
Questions about why a former law enforcement officer didn't immediately report a missing person eventually found dead in the Cumberland River in Trousdale County are being investigated.
No charges have been filed in the case, Thompson said. Efforts to reach Holder and legal representatives were unsuccessful.
Holder is no longer employed with the Smith County Sheriff's Office, County Attorney Branden Bellar said on Thursday. The reasons why were not disclosed. The 15th judicial district includes Wilson, Smith, Jackson, Macon and Trousdale counties.

TROUSDALE COUNTY, Tenn. (WTVF) — After a nine-month investigation, a former Smith deputy has been arrested in connection to the death of Donovan Crittendon in June of last year.

According to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, on June 3, Keith Holder crashed his personal vehicle into the Cumberland River in Trousdale County. Holder got to shore, but his passenger, Donovan Crittendon, died when the vehicle submerged into the river.

The TBI says Holder swam to shore and left the scene but District Attorney General Tommy Thompson told NewsChannel 5, Holder was rescued by a fisherman. Either way, Crittendon was left behind.

Holder did not immediately report he was with Crittendon. However, reports were later made that Holder was showing him local fishing spots in Trousdale County when the incident happened.

On Tuesday, the Trousdale County Grand Jury returned indictments charging Keith Holder with vehicular homicide and five lesser charges: one count of Vehicular Homicide by Intoxication, one count of Vehicular Homicide by Recklessness, one count of Criminally Negligent Homicide, one count of Leaving the Scene of an Accident Involving Death, one count of DUI, and one count of Fraud of Insurance Claim.

Holder was arrested at his Carthage residence Tuesday night and booked into the Trousdale County Jail. His bond was set at $75,000.

Former Smith deputy charged with homicide

I’m glad there is some justice and answers for Donovan’s family. Such a sad case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back