Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher, 34, Abducted while jogging 4:30 am, forced into SUV, Central Ave near Univ of M, personal items found, Memphis 2 Sept 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's his PC way of working in his theory that this is "likely" pre-planned and something "is rotten in Denmark" ...
This dude, knows when something isn't making sense. There are also potential clues on Eliza's own IG account. In her own words she states the marriage has been through the fire (my words).

The thing I'm still thinking about is the close proximity to the University. Some creeper may have been cruising that area for a particular reason, or if it's true she runs the same route with some predictability - targeting Eliza herself.

Right now I'm 65% inside job - 35% targeted abduction.
I think this newest development changes the math dramatically, but time will tell.

Nope, it appears this has taken a very dark turn. I'm not sure I've ever seen a suspect/vehicle located, and the victim be found alive.
Agreed. I can’t fathom this guy just driving around with his vehicle posted everywhere?
I figured this person would’ve high tailed it out of the area by now.

Something’s strange about this whole thing, IMO. Of course, you can’t always explain crazy.

not slamming law enforcement, however they describe Liza as a white female.
why not describe her abductor as seen on the video? Clearly they saw he was a male... that describes half of the population.....what else????? what is his race?
Maybe the image wasn’t sharp enough to give that level of detail— just a male like form perhaps?

If she was on video being forced into the vehicle around 4:30am, and if that happened several miles from her home, then she must have set out on her run considerably earlier than that -- maybe closer to 3:30am?

I know that's not unheard of with ultra runners, especially this time of year and in humid areas, but it does strike an odd chord in my mind. It's just SO early that it makes me question the whole scene.

MOO
Quite normal for distance runners to get out that early. Especially on "long run" days. Every single runner/triathlete/cyclist I know wears a smart watch and data is very important to them. Chasing pace, distance etc can almost become an obsession. JMO

not slamming law enforcement, however they describe Liza as a white female.
why not describe her abductor as seen on the video? Clearly they saw he was a male... that describes half of the population.....what else????? what is his race?
It was dark, and they could barely make out what type of vehicle it was. If that's difficult, then good luck releasing an accurate description of the suspect.

Agreed. I can’t fathom this guy just driving around with his vehicle posted everywhere?
I figured this person would’ve high tailed it out of the area by now.

Something’s strange about this whole thing, IMO. Of course, you can’t always explain crazy.
That’s what surprises me as well, that he was still with the vehicle!

If they found the guy I hope they're able to ascertain what happened quickly and return her to her family, however that ends.

I have been following this forum on and off for ten years, typically as a lurker. I don't know if a case I've started following on here has ever turned out well. It's just so sad, the things humans do to one another. Hopefully this one is different.

The search of the park last night. I wonder what prompted that? LE would have to have some intel to search that location right? Is the park on the way out of town?
Do you all remember Chandra Levy? her remains were found quite a long time after she was deceased. Multiple searches in Rock Creek Park yielded nothing for quite some time....

Quite normal for distance runners to get out that early. Especially on "long run" days. Every single runner/triathlete/cyclist I know wears a smart watch and data is very important to them. Chasing pace, distance etc can almost become an obsession. JMO
And based on what has been reported about her husband’s bike habits (per his Strava account); it’s quite possible she goes early so that she can get home to kids and he can leave at 5 am for his ride. A runner like her could leave at 3:45 and get close to 10 miles in by 5am.

So now that LE has the car I wonder if has GPS tracking. OK, I know if this was planned he could have disabled it. But if he is driving around in the same vehicle, he just might be dumb enough to not know about GPS tracking.
If not the car, then his phone will likely tell the story. If this was a crime of opportunity, he likely wouldn't have thought to shut his phone off.

I think most people wouldn't think about that in the first place.

I'm getting a Reagan Tokes vibe from this case. And I'm hoping that it wasn't planned, because if there were 2 people in the car, maybe the one who was surprised about what happened will have a guilty conscience and throw the guy under the bus.

An obsession for sure. Everything has to be perfect on long run days. I require a lot of water, so I drive my route before I start and plant my water bottles so I don't have to carry them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken