Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging - Memphis #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think gang called "LMG" which stands for "Love Murdering Gangsters."

Understood. Having said that- rape is violent, especially when it results in a murder.
For many of these perps, there is deep sexual gratification received because of the violence and the fulfillment in controlling another person.

JMO
Agreed. We did experiments on a group of rapists in our violent offenders program in a federal prison and the results were interesting. Using penile plethysmography we measured their arousal to consensual adult sexual material, generic violence and assault without a sexual component, and adult sexual material role-playing forced and violent sex. They showed minimal sexual arousal to generic violence, some arousal to consensual adult material, and a HUGE response to the sexual violence material. It was the mixture of sex and violence combined that seemed to make them tick.

Working there was truly the most disturbing 3 years of my life. And I'm in agreement with other posters who strongly suspect there are other victims of CH out there. I highly doubt he has been a model citizen the last 2 years and I suspect he has done this before. Perhaps to a prostitute or homeless woman or other women on the fringe that no one pays attention to. Perhaps the introduction of drugs of some kind or recent escalation of drug use has produced this unorganized event and made him sloppy? IMO

It seems CA/H was familiar with the area where he dumped the body. As a juvenile he was a member of a gang called Lemoyne Gardens Gangstas. The Lemoyne Gardens site is about 2 miles from the dump site. Lemoyne Gardens was a housing project that has since been torn down.

ETA: The bit about Lemoyne Gardens being a housing project.
They sure stayed close to that area. JMO

@TKG, That was a very dangerous robbery. I'm gratified to hear that you survived.

Unfortunately this woman did not survive. She was murdered at an ATM in Charlotte, North Carolina this past July. So far, the case has not been solved.

This has rocked the community. I grew up in that area, my brother works for the university and my dad still lives 2 miles away. It has always been relatively safe compared to other areas in town but I guess that just proves that nowhere is really safe anymore, sadly.

Police also found heroin and fentanyl in the apt CA went to directly following the crime. There's a HUGE heroine problem in Memphis- I would not be surprised if CA was on it when he took EF. Esp with the time of night CA was out. He had just gotten in trouble the night prior w the cc theft and was prob stressed and doping. MOO

"...investigators found 2.3 grams of heroin and 27 grams of fentanyl in his home as they searched for evidence that would help them locate missing Eliza Fletcher, who has since been found and pronounced dead....Cleotha being spotted at Mario’s home gave investigators reason to execute a search warrant."

Good! I'm sure his brother has some overdose deaths on his hands to bring forth some federal charges. Worthless. Degenerates of society.

@TKG, That was a very dangerous robbery. I'm gratified to hear that you survived.

Unfortunately this woman did not survive. She was murdered at an ATM in Charlotte, North Carolina this past July. So far, the case has not been solved.

Looking back it was terrifying. I am sooooo lucky the ATF officer heard the shots and drove into the parking lot. I have heard of many that didn't make it and that is sobering. I've searched for the case numerous times but I've never found it online. They were convicted and sentenced but I can't remember the details. I will work to see if I can find them. Oddly I think they were released in maybe 2010 or so?

My heart feels so heavy for my beloved city.
For my fellow Memphians. The city that Eliza knew and loved. It feels like Memphis is under attack and we are so tired. Lately, it just feels like too much.
I’m tired of explaining to my kids the latest evil act that has unfolded in their hometown. Everyone I know here is on edge, we have had enough.
Hug your family. Love your neighbor. Be kind.
Pray for 901.

My heart feels so heavy for my beloved city.
For my fellow Memphians. The city that Eliza knew and loved. It feels like Memphis is under attack and we are so tired. Lately, it just feels like too much.
I’m tired of explaining to my kids the latest evil act that has unfolded in their hometown. Everyone I know here is on edge, we have had enough.
Hug your family. Love your neighbor. Be kind.
Pray for 901.

I lived in Memphis for approx. 3.5 years in 2009-2013. I LOVE your city. Sure, there were things I didn't love, especially the weather! But I loved the culture and the history and was struck immediately by the genuine goodness of the people there. I left because it wasn't for me overall, but a bit of my heart will always be stuck in Memphis.

I told my partner earlier today about this case and how drawn I'd been to it, a bit inexplicably to me. All I could figure was that I could have been Eliza and knew so many others who could be, too. As you know, one of the difficult parts of Memphis is that perfectly lovely areas (like Central Gardens) are right on top of very dangerous spots. It took some getting used to for me, even having spent my life in NY and Chicago before that.

What I'm trying to say, I suppose, is that your beloved city should continue to be beloved. It is an amazing place! Please don't let anything or anyone tell you differently. When you say, "be kind," well...that's Memphis to me. Despite the recent events, it's one of the warmest and kindest places I know. I'd bet Eliza would still be proud of her hometown, and she epitomized its beauty.

Not finding fault in anything you said. But there has to be something in the middle between giving up what she loved to do or be slaughtered.
There won’t be until we become a law abiding country once again, until the mentally ill are given proper services, until drugs are brought under control, and we learn to respect life and our fellow human beings.

From what I’ve read, you are correct.

CA served his sentence for a violent gun-related kidnapping as a young teen.

We don’t know his history as a prior juvie violent offender but reports allude to prior violence.

And our justice system just lets him released as a person in his 30s without any monitoring, job, or follow up? Sickening.

I cannot wait to see his prison write-ups. Is a news station foia-ing them?
There's a lot already known about his juvie record, in addition to the kidnapping/assault/robbery incident, he also committed rape as a juvie. I can't find the link. So, I'll list as MOO.

There won’t be until we become a law abiding country once again, until the mentally ill are given proper services, until drugs are brought under control, and we learn to respect life and our fellow human beings.
Beautiful ideals. But until then, I will go on a run tomorrow morning and enjoy the way it makes me feel. I do take precautions, but I will not be paralyzed by fear.

The only new information I see here, is that CA was not parolled, contrary to initial reports. He was given credit for time served prior to his sentencing, and some other time "credits". That part's a little vague. The parole board demanded a retraction from the original news source that mischaracterized his release as a parole. Is that why you posted this link? There's a lot of info at the link to wade through, to get to any new info. Was there something else you felt was noteworthy?

The timeline is interesting here. A lot of impulsive acts.
1. Credit card theft on September 1, 2022. Woman reported this to the police.
2. Morning of September 2, 2022, Eliza is kidnapped.

Wonder what set this series of events? He doesn't bother to hide the body, yet he washes his clothes in the sink. Strange disconnect here.

It is noted in the article below that the police were aware of the theft and that the perpetrator had done it. But he was not arrested at that time.

Of note, if he does get the death penalty, this will be his new home.

Any thoughts on whether he has been drug tested? And if so, for what substances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288