Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher, 34, Abducted While Jogging, Memphis, 2022 *arrest* #5

I'm not an expert so....fentanyl and metabolite, norfentanyl ...are these three separate drugs that were found in her system? How are they ingested? Needle? Pill form? So if he drugged her... to what end? Was drugging her really necessary in order to bludgeon her face and shoot her in the back of the head??? Or was it necessary to extend the abuse?

If he did not drug her how on earth could she have been jogging with those drugs in her body?

Another thing, it almost seems like he had some personal hatred for her by the way he killed her. It makes me wonder if he had had an encounter with someone that looked like her and the person ticked him off and he had come back for revenge but mistook her for someone else. Was it determined that he was on drugs that night?

I almost wish I had not read the autopsy report. Poor thing laid there for days with insects crawling all over her dead body. I'm now more incensed about what the killer's mother said about him. "He's just a good person, kind, lovable," Virgie Abston, 65, told a Daily Mail reporter Tuesday, according to the outlet.

I'm not an expert so....fentanyl and metabolite, norfentanyl ...are these three separate drugs that were found in her system? How are they ingested? Needle? Pill form? So if he drugged her... to what end? Was drugging her really necessary in order to bludgeon her face and shoot her in the back of the head??? Or was it necessary to extend the abuse?

If he did not drug her how on earth could she have been jogging with those drugs in her body?

Another thing, it almost seems like he had some personal hatred for her by the way he killed her. It makes me wonder if he had had an encounter with someone that looked like her and the person ticked him off and he had come back for revenge but mistook her for someone else. Was it determined that he was on drugs that night?
I think he hates the world, and she had the absolute misfortune of being in his sight. MOO

Another thing, it almost seems like he had some personal hatred for her by the way he killed her. It makes me wonder if he had had an encounter with someone that looked like her and the person ticked him off and he had come back for revenge but mistook her for someone else. Was it determined that he was on drugs that night?I my understanding that

It’s my understanding that nor fentanyl is metabolized fentanyl meaning her body would have already begun to metabolize the drug which is why the autopsy report doesn’t state she died from an overdose - she was alive and metabolizing the fentanyl at her time of death.

I think he beat and drugged her during the 5 minute parking lot stop. Then, once he had her drugged he was going to do whatever he wanted. Killing her at the abandoned house was because there was no way he could let her live.

He must have been raging and on the edge of doing something like this. He was a creeper in the neighborhood-- people saw he was a user and manipulator who didn't like being told "no" by the people he creeped out. He knew that he was going to go to prison for the theft. He had to have known they knew it was him-- I would not be surprised if he was spoken to that night at work or saw them investigating the theft. At that point, what did he have to lose, he was going to prison and probably was very angry.

He was probably looking for someone to victimize -- and that she appeared to be someone who had it all-- not as an heiress but could be as fit as she was, jogging at 4:30 am with all of the other people who can afford to do that--- she became a quick and immediate target.

I am so sorry for her and her family. To have her ripped from them is awful. To know she was beaten so badly and drugged is beyond belief. And, the final insult was to have her out in the open with all of the decaying and decomposition is abhorrent.

I think he beat and drugged her during the 5 minute parking lot stop. Then, once he had her drugged he was going to do whatever he wanted. Killing her at the abandoned house was because there was no way he could let her live.

He must have been raging and on the edge of doing something like this. He was a creeper in the neighborhood-- people saw he was a user and manipulator who didn't like being told "no" by the people he creeped out. He knew that he was going to go to prison for the theft. He had to have known they knew it was him-- I would not be surprised if he was spoken to that night at work or saw them investigating the theft. At that point, what did he have to lose, he was going to prison and probably was very angry.

He was probably looking for someone to victimize -- and that she appeared to be someone who had it all-- not as an heiress but could be as fit as she was, jogging at 4:30 am with all of the other people who can afford to do that--- she became a quick and immediate target.

I am so sorry for her and her family. To have her ripped from them is awful. To know she was beaten so badly and drugged is beyond belief. And, the final insult was to have her out in the open with all of the decaying and decomposition is abhorrent.
This is basically the conclusion I’ve drawn. It must be incredibly horrific for her family and friends. :(

Best as I can describe, a Le Fort II fracture is almost a triangular area from the bridge of the nose that extends out and down to the far edges of the upper jaw.

That autopsy report is horrific and nauseating. :(

JMO

No doubt in my mind there was SA. Likely she was too decomposed so the test was inconclusive. Maybe the kit is at a high tech lab that can do more specialized tests, but I'm not sure there is even such a thing.
Page 7 of the full report specifically covers the SA kit and says "no overt evidence of injury." Interestingly, it also indicates that swabs were taken into evidence, but doesn't cover the results of those swabs. I'm not sure whether it's because those results weren't central to the COD (as in, it doesn't matter whose DNA they matched) or because the swabs didn't find any DNA at all.

Page 7 of the full report specifically covers the SA kit and says "no overt evidence of injury." Interestingly, it also indicates that swabs were taken into evidence, but doesn't cover the results of those swabs. I'm not sure whether it's because those results weren't central to the COD (as in, it doesn't matter whose DNA they matched) or because the swabs didn't find any DNA at all.
I’m sure the state of decomposition must have hindered that type of evidence collection. It’s soft tissue and that would be severely affected by the state of the remains.

Having drugs on hand to subdue someone is premeditation. Sick freak
Remember that someone close to the defendant, whom has not been implicated in the murder at all, was arrested with among other things 27 grams of fentanyl on the day defendant was arrested. So I can see the defendant having easy access to the same substance.

I would be very interested in a medical professional’s input regarding this page of the AR. It looks to me like she had several prescription drugs in her system aside from fentanyl. It hasn’t been stated that he necessarily gave her the fentanyl so I’m curious now. It doesn’t take away from the gravity of this case regardless.

4F20D142-24FB-4D03-8B83-770982A92F7B.jpeg

I would be very interested in a medical professional’s input regarding this page of the AR. It looks to me like she had several prescription drugs in her system aside from fentanyl. It hasn’t been stated that he necessarily gave her the fentanyl so I’m curious now. It doesn’t take away from the gravity of this case regardless.

View attachment 369839
Not sure, but at the top of the page it states that they are substances that are tested for and how much it takes to detect them. Then you have to go to the page that shows the positive findings to see if they are reported as present. JMO, I just was browsing over here so I'm not up to date...

View attachment 369839
I am not a medical professional but IMO some of these things could be prescription meds she was taking. I’m sure they will account for that with her medical records. The cocaine and opiates, i am thinking if he drugged her the fentanyl could have been cut with other substances i.e. not pure.

ETA: this is a DEA publication that talks about how fentanyl, opiates, cocaine, etc can all be mixed either deliberately or inadvertently such as by using the same equipment to cut drugs. https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2018-07/BUL-039-18.pdf

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back