Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher, 34, Abducted While Jogging, Memphis, 2022 *arrest* #5

You reference the manner in which she was killed in her post. I have heard nothing concerning this on the news. Would you please share what you know?

We know there was blood in the vehicle and that the amount of blood led to LE believing that she was very injured mentioned in the arresting docs. We also know that the alleged killer spent a long time cleaning out the vehicle (and even may have had help cleaning). This would lead me to understand that her death was violent and it may have been possible to that there would be visible signs as to her injuries. Couple that with the fact that she was dead and in the open air in a hot environs, it seems like it would be difficult to do a viewing or some of the rituals that many people do. That was my thinking.

Last edited:
I am not seeing two people together at any point. I wonder if it's the accused with a fresh shirt...

I hurt for the inhumanity.

Choosing to find the light, to honor Eliza.

We have to.

JMO
He supposedly spent a long time cleaning it and we only have a snippet of the video. So there may be another person that appears that we don't see in that clip.

Also, in the clip we see, he seems to spend a lot of time in the back so I wonder if he initially put her in the passenger side and at another point before leaving her behind the vacant house, put her in the back?

My own speculation.

Henderson’s attorney, Jennifer Case, had asked Montesi to review her involvement in the case amid a conflict-of-interest concern.

The conflict, she said, was that her office had represented Henderson in a criminal matter in the early 2000s. But Montesi ultimately ruled that Case could proceed as Henderson’s attorney.

Case, a public defender, also requested a gag order in the case, noting in making her argument that Memphis Police Chief C.J. Davis had called her client a "dangerous predator." Prosecutors, however, argued the public should continue to be informed about this case.

Montesi asked Case to submit a proposed order for the judge to take under review. Henderson was initially identified as "Cleotha Abston," but the jurist later ordered that his name be changed in all documents to Cleotha "Henderson," per the accused murderer’s request.
Memphis jogger suspect Cleotha Henderson's lawyer seeks gag order as Eliza Fletcher's family releases obituary

1) I don't follow attorney Case's concern about a conflict of interest. Why would her having represented him in a previous criminal matter preclude or create an issue with her doing so in this one? I think she just wants off the case.
2) this name change thing has me completely stymied. I just don't get it. I've not commented on it til now but I've followed the various posts from other members and frankly I am just as confused as I was. Was he the one who changed his legal name? If so, when?
Maybe she is scared of him.

New charges have been added. Even though I figured she was raped it made my heart sink to read it. Poor Eliza. I cannot imagine what she went through at the hands of that evil monster

Attachments

• ED888816-F5D5-43D2-B8C7-6BFB83930F9E.jpeg
    ED888816-F5D5-43D2-B8C7-6BFB83930F9E.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 346
Later in the day in Collierville, Orgill, the company started and owned by Fletcher’s family, held a walk of their own, walking laps throughout the workday wearing shirts that said “Finish Liza’s run.”

“We had a lot of employees that wanted to do something in recognition of Liza,” said Boyden Moore, Orgill’s President & CEO.

Moore was at this morning’s run, along with 100 other employees paying their respects.

“We had about 25 ladies that either walked or ran in the event and about 75 men that came out to support and provide safety,” said Moore.

“It was actually beautiful,” the Orgill CEO said. “She was a person with the biggest smile in the world. I think that light that she had has been able to be shown on a broader stage than she could’ve ever imagined. It’s really moving, really touching.”

Later in the day in Collierville, Orgill, the company started and owned by Fletcher’s family, held a walk of their own, walking laps throughout the workday wearing shirts that said “Finish Liza’s run.”

“We had a lot of employees that wanted to do something in recognition of Liza,” said Boyden Moore, Orgill’s President & CEO.

Moore was at this morning’s run, along with 100 other employees paying their respects.

“We had about 25 ladies that either walked or ran in the event and about 75 men that came out to support and provide safety,” said Moore.

“It was actually beautiful,” the Orgill CEO said. “She was a person with the biggest smile in the world. I think that light that she had has been able to be shown on a broader stage than she could’ve ever imagined. It’s really moving, really touching.”
Yes, hauntingly beautiful. Singing "this little light of mine". I found out about this from a friend whose sister ran in this. So heartening.

Although there are a LOT of men in this large crowd, they are standing down and letting the women carry the song. So heartfelt.

Last edited:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed due to no link to an approved source>

I see the difference in dates ranging from the 4th to the 9th, but all in 2022. Not sure the reasoning behind that.
5ABD166B-34A2-4868-A71A-EF3A8DA31A05.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
New charges have been added. Even though I figured she was raped it made my heart sink to read it. Poor Eliza. I cannot imagine what she went through at the hands of that evil monster
I think many of us saw this coming especially with the shorts being found away from the body. However, seeing it in writing as a charge is heartbreaking. I hope justice prevails <modsnip> Jmo

We know there was blood in the vehicle and that the amount of blood led to LE believing that she was very injured mentioned in the arresting docs. We also know that the alleged killer spent a long time cleaning out the vehicle (and even may have had help cleaning). This would lead me to understand that her death was violent and it may have been possible to that there would be visible signs as to her injuries. Couple that with the fact that she was dead and in the open air in a hot environs, it seems like it would be difficult to do a viewing or some of the rituals that many people do. That was my thinking.
Just trying to help out:
"The affidavit stated police found "physical evidence that she suffered serious injury.""

So within a year of his release from prison he has kidnapped and raped someone, and within a year from that he’s kidnapped and killed someone else. <modsnip>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back