Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher, 34, Abducted While Jogging, Memphis, 2022 *arrest* #5

Not sure, but at the top of the page it states that they are substances that are tested for and how much it takes to detect them. Then you have to go to the page that shows the positive findings to see if they are reported as present. JMO, I just was browsing over here so I'm not up to date...
Ah. That makes more sense. So that page outlines what was tested for and the minimum level necessary to produce a positive for each substance. Then the other page lists what actually tested positive. (I think is what I gather :D)
93CCCDCA-CC34-43C5-80C7-CF6F215C8776.jpeg

No doubt in my mind there was SA. Likely she was too decomposed so the test was inconclusive. Maybe the kit is at a high tech lab that can do more specialized tests, but I'm not sure there is even such a thing.
We can only hope that the kit isn’t sitting on a shelf at a lab, waiting for processing, due to the rape kit testing backlog.

Ah. That makes more sense. So that page outlines what was tested for and the minimum level necessary to produce a positive for each substance. Then the other page lists what actually tested positive. (I think is what I gather :D)
View attachment 369852
I interpret this to read she likely drank an energy drink or pre-workout prior to her run, and due to the fentanyl being found in the liver, was probably alive for a time after being given it. I don’t know how long that would be but my guess is he hit her on the street and (presumably caught on abduction video) drug her to the car, injected her with the fentanyl, drove to the dump site and did whatever he did for the 1-2 hours he was there, then shot her and was cleaning out the car by 7:50am.

What scares me, is how many other "Cleotha's" are out in the community? Completely institutionalized since being incarcerated from age 16, just cut loose in the community, no supervision or assessment once his time is done.

Does anyone think that this guy, was not just a ticking bomb? Ready to let loose on whoever crossed his path? Just a matter of time.

What scares me, is how many other "Cleotha's" are out in the community? Completely institutionalized since being incarcerated from age 16, just cut loose in the community, no supervision or assessment once his time is done.

Does anyone think that this guy, was not just a ticking bomb? Ready to let loose on whoever crossed his path? Just a matter of time.
I think he was a ticking bomb, too. It's really scary how many people there are out there just like him.

Just caught up with latest developments on this case, and if possible, this poor young woman's death was even more violent than I think most of us may have feared. Despite what his mama may think, I am pretty sure LE have more than sufficient evidence to get a conviction on first degree murder, and I feel that there is only one punishment that can even come close to being fair, and that is to give CA-H the same death penalty that he gave Eliza. Sadly, his would still be far more humane than what she suffered. JMO

Last edited:
Recalling the perp had time to disable EF prior to driving away:

The footage shows a man getting out of the SUV and "aggressively" running toward her before forcing her into the vehicle's passenger seat, the affidavit said.

The SUV remained in a parking lot for about four minutes after both people were inside and then drove away, the affidavit states.

Police also ran DNA analysis on a pair of sandals found at the abduction site, and the results showed the DNA found on the shoes matched Abston's DNA, the affidavit reads.

The corner of Chestnut and Victor (crime scene)-- where grass/weeds reach 7 ft tall and complaints are ignored.

No matter how horrible I think this case already is, it manages to get worse. Poor Eliza. I pray she was unconscious… that’s not close to enough. Anything I try to say feels inadequate.

DP. And I hope he suffers badly.

No matter how horrible I think this case already is, it manages to get worse. Poor Eliza. I pray she was unconscious… that’s not close to enough. Anything I try to say feels inadequate.

DP. And I hope he suffers badly.
It is unimaginably horrible. Her poor family and friends and colleagues. I don’t know how they move on with this knowledge of what Eliza went thru. It’s the stuff of nightmares.

Recalling the perp had time to disable EF prior to driving away:

The footage shows a man getting out of the SUV and "aggressively" running toward her before forcing her into the vehicle's passenger seat, the affidavit said.

The SUV remained in a parking lot for about four minutes after both people were inside and then drove away, the affidavit states.

Police also ran DNA analysis on a pair of sandals found at the abduction site, and the results showed the DNA found on the shoes matched Abston's DNA, the affidavit reads.

Putting that together with the initial press conference and the recent autopsy report, I fear he disabled her immediately, captured on CCTV. Butt-end of a gun or the front end of a fist to the face. It's just absolutely unthinkable. Abject lack of humanity. Heinous.

Horrifying to realize that, severely injured, she endured even more horror, for hours.

I would lose faith in humanity, if not for the height of Eliza's goodness, far and away above the depth of depravity of the monster whose evil actions do nothing to diminsh Eliza but only sink him deeper into the abyss from which he belched forth and ought return.

My heartfelt sympathy to her family. May they know that, here, even as we read the painful details, we honor and uphold Eliza.

JMO

Last edited:
The violence inflicted upon Eliza is horrific.

My thoughts are with her family and friends. I can’t imagine being told what depravity was imposed upon my loved one.

If anyone deserves the DP he is the Poster Child.

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine