Presumed Located TN - Emily Marie Horton, 35, rode w/bf, called mom for ride, Knoxville/Turkey Creek, 27 Aug 2021

mlhenn

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

No photo available

Emily Marie Horton
35 yr old, white female
5’5”
105 lbs
Red hair
Blue eyes

Circumstances of Disappearance
On 08/28/2021 at 02:42 hours, Officer Amy Jinks (1739) reported a memo at 625 Turkey Cove Ln. On 08/28/2021 at approximately 02:42am the complainant called to report her daughter (Emily Horton) missing.

On 08/27/2021, Horton rode with her boyfriend to work at Calhoun's in Turkey Creek.

Around 05:45pm Horton walked out of the restaurant leaving her phone and wallet in his car.

Horton left a message on her mother's phone at 05:58pm asking to be picked up at Party City then at 06:45pm at Tennova Turkey Creek. Horton told her mother she would just walk home.

NCIC # M146405527

It wouldn’t be too smart to walk home from Turkey Creek. It’s a huge shopping center with no houses nearby. Traffic is extremely heavy on all roads leading to it and within it. There are houses along Campbell Station Rd , one of the roads leading. Into Turkey Creek. They are inbetween Campbell Station and Kingston Pike.

Appears to still be missing (or at least still listed in NamUs); unable to find additional info.

While I'm not 100% certain, it is an Emily Horton listed as from/living in Knoxville and H.S class of 2004, which would match her being age 35 (born 1986).

Old profile pictures show red highlights which means she has dyed her hair in the past.

the workplace is different but the profile picture was last updated in 2017 so probably just old profile.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

No photo available

Emily Marie Horton
35 yr old, white female
5’5”
105 lbs
Red hair
Blue eyes

Circumstances of Disappearance
On 08/28/2021 at 02:42 hours, Officer Amy Jinks (1739) reported a memo at 625 Turkey Cove Ln. On 08/28/2021 at approximately 02:42am the complainant called to report her daughter (Emily Horton) missing.

On 08/27/2021, Horton rode with her boyfriend to work at Calhoun's in Turkey Creek.

Around 05:45pm Horton walked out of the restaurant leaving her phone and wallet in his car.

Horton left a message on her mother's phone at 05:58pm asking to be picked up at Party City then at 06:45pm at Tennova Turkey Creek. Horton told her mother she would just walk home.

NCIC # M146405527
So this says "she left a message" Im understand the assumption that it was a voice mail. Probably called from a pay phone?

Tennova Turkey Creek is a large hospital at the northern entrance to the Turkey Creek complex. Did she go there as a patient or was she walking by? That’s the intersection of Lovell Rd and Parkside Dr.

Could she have asked to use the ER phone? Payphones are rare.

She drove with her BF to his work. Her phone and wallet left in car. She walked out of his work? Would he not let her get her stuff?

This is so worrisome. Still no photo.

I just stumbled on this. Beyond odd--I can not find a missing pictures poster anywhere.. Who is her BF? Who is her mom? Doesn't anyone know her-friends, associates? Remind me to never go missing in Tennessee.

While I'm not 100% certain, it is an Emily Horton listed as from/living in Knoxville and H.S class of 2004, which would match her being age 35 (born 1986).

Old profile pictures show red highlights which means she has dyed her hair in the past.

the workplace is different but the profile picture was last updated in 2017 so probably just old profile.
Good Morning,

I did look at social media. And i see that there is a Emily Horton who went to Kerns high school. . is that correct? How can you even be found when it doesn't seem like anyone is looking for you.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back