Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually I am able to keep myself involved but somewhat distanced from a case. I avoid searching sm sites because I dont want to chance inaccurate influences. But with the lack of info we have been given, I have had to fight myself not to go on sm searches. My hubby has said he has never seen me this wrapped up in a story, but honestly being a mother and grandmother, seeing the lack of care and concern this baby had gotten, just blows my mind. Every post I read that says this baby is gone, just breaks my heart. I pray that is not the case.
Logically, we dont know these people, we dont know what any of them are capable of. We dont know why they did or didnt do the things they have.
We simply need more information, more background, more anything except speculation.

AMBER Alert update: TBI chase down 300 leads; sheriff’s office warns against social media misinformation; Evelyn Boswell still missing

SABBM:

(WJHL) – Officials with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued a statement Saturday saying that over 300 leads have been followed since issuing the AMBER Alert for missing 15-month-old Evelyn Mae Boswell on Wednesday.

“None, however, has produced any credible sightings regarding the whereabouts of Evelyn Boswell,” the statement read. “During the investigation, authorities have received a number of conflicting statements. That, combined with the fact that Evelyn was not immediately reported missing, makes this a complicated case.”

Crews were spotted by bystanders Saturday investigating around the property said to be owned by Evelyn’s grandfather.
Seabolt told News Channel 11 that the crews were simply investigating the scene to follow possible leads and that there was no “digging” done, as some social media posts have indicated.

“They weren’t digging, we’re exploring any and everything we can,” Seabolt said. “That’s the problem with social media, it creates so much stir.”

This lack of credible sightings of EB since December is incredibly worrisome.
Somebody should have seen her at some point.
There's really no good reason to keep a baby hidden from view.

It just doesn't bode well for a positive resolution to the mystery of her disappearance.

LE needs to track financial transactions to see if there have been any baby-related purchases since December by either MB or AB…e.g., diapers, baby food, etc.

If none of the main players have bought any baby items since December, that's yet another really negative indicator.

JMO.

Last edited:
Every post I read that says this baby is gone,

i think its easy for a persons mind to conclude to the easiest answer everyone right now has the same information RE : not much

and i think its quite easy to cast your mind back to other cases and draw links to this one, which right or wrong just tends to be how it works

people can and will be wrong and right about certain things including outcome of cases, i think we all hope she is found alive but its hard to bridge that 2 month gap of no known sightings with anything tangible

Bringing over from the media thread:

Welcome aboard, Supadupasleutha! :) Yes, we've been discussing just that. MOO

FBI now involved in search for Evelyn Boswell, missing Tennessee toddler last seen in December
William McCloud, 33, and Angela Boswell, 42, who is the missing girl's grandmother, were arrested Friday on fugitive warrants in North Carolina. The pair will be extradited back to Tennessee, said Lt. Logan Kerr, a spokesman for the Wilkes County Sheriff's Office in North Carolina.
Ah thank you! I haven’t gone through the media or even read all of these post yet.

MB (allegedly) handed EB off to someone back in December and that was the last she saw of her.

A couple of questions:
  • Was MB receiving Families First/TANF assistance from the State of TN for EB?
  • Was MB receiving child support payments for EB from EB's bio dad?
I'm curious about the financials here.

They may be highly relevant.

Especially since theft appears to be an issue in this family.

JMO.

Last edited:
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knox County Sheriff’s Office launching an investigation after a dead man was found in a wooded area of South Knox County on Sunday.

Thank you for always being so prompt and helpful.

For whatever reason, it populated in the search query for EB and the meta tag description included her name like it was linked to the case. I was relieved to see this was not the case and was simply a result of inaccurate meta tags.

Thank you for always being so prompt and helpful.

For whatever reason, it populated in the search query for EB and the metatag description included her name like it was linked to the case. I was relieved to see this was not the case and was simply a result of inaccurate metatags.

It scared me! It could end up being related, just not EB herself. I didn't want everyone to jump out of their chairs like I did. I'm glad at least LE noted it was a man- it's always a brutal wait when they just say "remains" and you don't know if it could be any of the missing persons you're following in the area.

Websleuths on Twitter
TONIGHT 10 PM EASTERN/7 PM PACIFIC JOIN ME LIVE ON YOUTUBE WITH http://WEBSLEUTHS.com RADIO PODCAST. We'll get into any new info on the Gannon Stauch case and missing toddler Evelyn Boswell.. You can join in our live chat at YouTube! https://tinyurl.com/qqhq3dv
ERfSftzWkAApoIS.jpg

3:58 PM - 23 Feb 2020

MB (allegedly) handed EB off to someone back in December and that was the last she saw of her.

A couple of questions:
  • Was MB receiving Families First/TANF assistance from the State of TN for EB?
  • Was MB receiving child support payments for EB from EB's bio dad?
I'm curious about the financials here.
They may be relevant.

Especially considering theft appears to be an issue in this family.

JMO.
As well as being able to arrest her and put her in a cell if she pawned off baby while accepting assistance checks for 2 months and not reporting a change.

It is really odd for a young mom to no post pics of her baby every day on facebook. I think this girl did not want the baby and saw her as a just another thing holding her back.She would rather be out having fun and living the good life and not home watching a baby. If she saw a chance to give the baby a better life and get the baby out of her life I think she is the type that would jump at the chance. However at the same time she would not want people to know she sold.gave the baby away so she makes up stories as to where she was. Finally grandpa started comparing stores she was told and started the ball rolling.
Above is my opinion only

As well as being able to arrest her and put her in a cell if she pawned off baby while accepting assistance checks for 2 months and not reporting a change.

Agreed.

If MB did receive any form of public assistance r/t EB after December 10 or 11, which is (allegedly) the date she handed her off to some unnamed "babysitter," then I would think she could be charged with fraud.

@Alethea or @gitana1 , could one of you weigh in on that question from a legal standpoint?

Last edited:
Agreed.

If MB received any form of public assistance r/t EB after December 10, which is (allegedly/per her self-report) the date she handed her baby off to some unnamed-person, then I would think she could be charge for fraud.

@Alethea, could you weigh in on that question from a legal standpoint?
If she violated rules committed fraud, put her in a cell with mama.

It is really odd for a young mom to no post pics of her baby every day on facebook. I think this girl did not want the baby and saw her as a just another thing holding her back.She would rather be out having fun and living the good life and not home watching a baby. If she saw a chance to give the baby a better life and get the baby out of her life I think she is the type that would jump at the chance. However at the same time she would not want people to know she sold.gave the baby away so she makes up stories as to where she was. Finally grandpa started comparing stores she was told and started the ball rolling.
Above is my opinion only
Unless you're Facebook friends with her, it's unknown what she has posted that isn't public. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam