Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Bobbywoo, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steff13

steff13 Well-Known Member

I got pregnant twice on the pill and once on an IUD. You're not always in control.

Alcina, pepper 34, Cortne and 5 others like this.
  2. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, firimar!

Same. She usually figures things out and has it posted before I can even click on a link, so I'm guilty of letting her do a lot of my legwork. :)

3. SmileyAmy

SmileyAmy Member

As you can see from my avatar - I haven't been on this site since sweet Caylee's disappearance. Whenever I read about this - I had to get over here. I finally finished reading/skimming both threads. Gosh I hope this sweet girl is found safe and sound.

4. bellyup

bellyup feta business bureau

I don't understand this. It's been tradition in thousands of cultures for hundreds of years for groups of family women to raise children together. Each child just as their own regardless of whether they birthed them or not.

Just because Americans think that mothers should do it all on their own doesn't mean that other cultures have to adhere to that or should face judgement if they don't. In actuality there have been extensive studies that community or familial raising of children is extremely beneficial to children.

Talootah, pheonyx, scout35 and 5 others like this.
  5. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

It's one of the oldest forms of manipulation. Susan Smith got rid of her two sons for the same reason.

JMO

6. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Sounds good. I haven't even seen that Chicken Shack video. I'm interested in any CPS involvement, though.

7. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

You can post the poll in the Websleuth's Poll Forum and link it here. I don't think I've ever seen one linked from another site - you should ask a mod about that. MOO

Seattle1, Tippy Lynn, KAE and 2 others like this.
  8. SCBaseballMom

SCBaseballMom Well-Known Member

I understand that there there are exceptions who experience contraceptive failures, but far too often, I see young men blame women for pregnancies when they took no measures on their side to prevent it. I am raising two boys. You better believe that when they reach an appropriate age, I will teach them that the female is not solely responsible for preventing pregnancy.

9. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Welcome back! :)

10. Meredith28

Meredith28 Well-Known Member

JMO, I have big concerns that there is at least one person in this case who we haven't heard much about. I have no doubt that LE has spoken to this individual, but they obviously haven't been named a POI. I don't have much else to go on but a weird gut feeling and there isn't any link to share at this time that supports my thoughts or feelings. That's all for now, just my 2 cents.

11. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

If CPS had previous involvement, I think we would have heard about it by now. TB notified them that EB is missing. Of course the first thing CPS would do is get LE to do a well-being check at the child's residence.

JMO

12. bellyup

Think of "Gypsy" like the "N" word. It's okay for people of the ethnicity to use it. It's not okay for others. It really isn't hard to replace it with a socially acceptable term from an outside. Romani, Traveller, nomadic ... take your pick.

That said I explained lastnight that Romani people keep a strong connection with those who have passed. Not in some ooogey occult fashion as some are trying to make it out to be but as in drawing strength, comfort and guidance from them and their presence. We believe the spirits of loved ones will guide us. It's not unusual for a Romani person to visit a grave site of a loved one DAILY almost as a meditative or connective practice. Dead people and cemeteries aren't morbid to us. They're places of comfort and connection.

13. pepper 34

pepper 34 Well-Known Member

RBBM:
    One possibility is that MB told her boyfriend in order to explain why EP was no longer around (after EP's leave was over and EB wasn't returned back to MB.) Maybe that is when she first began telling the story of how EP was at her mother's house. Then, later, when it was clear that AB did not have the baby the silver camper people came to life. JMO.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  14. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

It's not that there is anything wrong with raising children this way, it's that the custodial parent is ultimately responsible for their child's well-being. That includes while their child is in someone else's care.

So whether her child is in the care of another person or not, she is now misleading detectives and hindering the investigation by not being truthful.

This would imply that she knows more than what she has revealed and that she has something to hide. Why not just cooperate? Why did she not report her daughter missing for two months and now that police are involved suddenly claim she wants to find her?

It just doesn't add up.

Imo

15. bellyup

The interview was an hour long. Did you watch the entire version or the edited for newsclip one? She talked about a lot of things.

MsBetsy and Silverheels like this.
  16. Meredith28

Meredith28 Well-Known Member

Is there a link for the hour long version? TIA!

17. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm with you on, at minimum, the arm-breaking. :(

Since, well, we know she didn't see her father (EP) in December, so there's that.

If anybody in fact broke Evelyn's arm it's either MB herself; or it, at minimum, happened under her watch.

18. Cardinal47

Cardinal47 Well-Known Member

Just checking in to see if anything is new. Watched the interview. Now Gypsy's have the baby. This reminds me so much of Casey Anthony. I mean if Casey wrote a book on how to minus a baby this is a case study. Sorry but I don't believe a word anybody is saying and smiling while they are saying it. Poor little Evelyn. What a beautiful little girl.

19. M1SSPATR1C1A

M1SSPATR1C1A Well-Known Member

The whole arm-breaking story is still super cringe-y to me.

eta: But, I believe literally nothing MB has said so far.

20. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

I thought I saw photos of this guy with baby Evelyn.Am I mistaken

MsBetsy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.