Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbywoo

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Evelyn would have been 13 months old in December, correct? I hope she wasn't left unattended (by WHOEVER was in charge of her at the time). If a 13mo woke up, they would cry, try to get out of their crib or playpen to find mommy--maybe getting an arm caught in a crib, or falling. At that age Evelyn would be mobile enough to walk, climb, etc. and maybe more prone to injury than a small baby left unattended. I pray she's okay somewhere and this scenario is NOT what happened.

Also, the only time MB talked about her in past tense in the interview video was when MB said Evelyn loved baths: "She loved to take baths, that was her favorite thing and she had a little shark toy."

Thank you KayElJay!!

To answer a question from the end of thread 1... We don't know if MB has been working.

We know that HW said he met her when she applied for work at his chicken shack, and we know that she said she gave Evelyn to someone to watch while she worked. I think that is all we've heard regarding MBs employment.

Two months. That's one helluva shift.

[...]

The sheriff's office on Sunday confirmed in a statement on Facebook that the FBI is now involved in the investigation, which spans two states.

William McCloud, 33, and Angela Boswell, 42, who is the missing girl's grandmother, were arrested Friday on fugitive warrants in North Carolina. The pair will be extradited back to Tennessee, said Lt. Logan Kerr, a spokesman for the Wilkes County Sheriff's Office in North Carolina.

[...]

Sullivan County, TN Sheriff's Office
[...]

Investigators and Special Agents from both the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation continue to pursue leads and information to locate Evelyn Boswell.

Bringing over from the media thread:
Hi everyone! Has the relation between Evelyn and the 2 arrested been discussed yet? Not sure if it would even matter but let’s say Angela is a grandparent, maybe that’s the reason behind the delay in reporting her missing. Gosh I hope this little one is found safe and sound.
Welcome aboard, Supadupasleutha! :) Yes, we've been discussing just that. MOO

FBI now involved in search for Evelyn Boswell, missing Tennessee toddler last seen in December
William McCloud, 33, and Angela Boswell, 42, who is the missing girl's grandmother, were arrested Friday on fugitive warrants in North Carolina. The pair will be extradited back to Tennessee, said Lt. Logan Kerr, a spokesman for the Wilkes County Sheriff's Office in North Carolina.

Yes, of course I can. Sorry I didn’t do it when opening the new thread...I’m slacking. Counting by fives at work for awhile without a day off has obviously numbed my brain :oops:
No worries -I don’t have the time to do it for every missing case so unless I let you all know ... hoping to catch the live with you and Tricia tonight !

I wonder what grandma and her boyfriend had to say after being arrested. I’d love to be a fly on the wall during that one

morning WSers

it seems yeah they've had them in custody for a period of time now, i am interested in any or what developments they have discovered from those interviews and what actions has taken place

but so far its been quite quiet this weekend

morning WSers

it seems yeah they've had them in custody for a period of time now, i am interested in any or what developments they have discovered from those interviews and what actions has taken place

but so far its been quite quiet this weekend

Last I saw is they’re waiting for an extradition hearing.

Last I saw is they’re waiting for an extradition hearing.

i don't really think a state border is stopping any progress right now i am sure these PD's work together on a lot of stuff so i don't think its stopping finding Everlyn at all

just a formality to get them back across state lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member