Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Bobbywoo, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allierose

Allierose New Member

What does it mean that she is "involved"? Has she been interrogated? Has she given any details at all about what happened?

Flicka1, cass523 and MissMalowe like this.

2. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I think it means they are questioning them IMO

Flicka1, cass523, PommyMommy and 6 others like this.
  3. lisser

lisser Well-Known Member

I tend to agree with you. Although I think they were more seriously involved than he’s saying, and that his word should be taken with a liberal dose of salt, based on some things I’ve read on SM

4. Allierose

Allierose New Member

Good because how do you not report your baby missing for two months? Being a mother and true crime fanatic I am honestly baffled and sick that it would take that long.

5. floridamomma

floridamomma Well-Known Member

I agree. I wonder what LE's reaction to his media statements is, as I am fairly sure they've tracked him down for a chat. I wonder why he's reaching out? business is suffering? True concern?

Flicka1, cass523, WildOrchid and 3 others like this.
  6. MookieL1

MookieL1 Well-Known Member

It is ridiculous how all over the place it is. We are a smaller town - about 55,000 - and I have heard all kinds of things today.
    I hope you are right about the positive outcome. I haven’t read anything yet that has given me hope for this sweet baby. :(
    She is “friends” with several of my son’s friends and they are in the 18/19 year old range. She does look incredibly young.

7. VanillaRose

VanillaRose Well-Known Member

Was just coming to see if it had been posted about the boyfriend, now ex. So concerning...

8. ZhaZhaHa

ZhaZhaHa Well-Known Member

WJHL

Some interesting comments on the news link.

Flicka1, cass523, LadyL and 12 others like this.
  9. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

Well, at least the msm article with the ex boyfriend has allowed us to discuss some additional things....

Flicka1, Alcina, cass523 and 8 others like this.
  10. MookieL1

MookieL1 Well-Known Member

Yes!! This does not fit with some things that I have seen. At all.

11. ZhaZhaHa

ZhaZhaHa Well-Known Member

So OK yea...he says Dad was the last he knew who had her during the holidays. Also dad is the one who reported her missing? It just feels like.....something feels made up.

12. MaliaMansly

MaliaMansly Well-Known Member

IMO, I don't believe HW meant the baby's dad reported her missing. He's saying mom's dad reported. JMO tho.

Flicka1, cass523, 24Roses and 5 others like this.
  13. swanniee11

swanniee11 Well-Known Member

I wonder where/who she was living with.IMO

Flicka1, Flurries, MissMalowe and 2 others like this.
  14. JC40

JC40 Well-Known Member

I'm not able to access the x bf article. Could someone copy and paste please.

TIA

Flicka1, cass523 and Weeobanite like this.
  15. Bobbywoo

Bobbywoo Well-Known Member

16. bellyup

bellyup Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone knows who actually reported Evelyn missing. Articles say DCSF. This article says it's Evelyn's dad. SM says otherwise. It's kinda all over the place right now.

Flicka1, cass523, MissMalowe and 6 others like this.
  17. Rockfarmer

Rockfarmer Well-Known Member

Ex-boyfriend of missing girl’s mother says he never saw the child, AMBER Alert still active
    Jessica FullerFeb 20, 2020 / 04:46 PM EST
    Local
    Posted: Feb 20, 2020 / 04:02 PM EST / Updated:
    BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) – A Blountville man said he dated the mother of a missing child for a few weeks and never saw the child.

Hunter Wood, owner of Hunter T’s Chicken Shack in Blountville, said he dated Megan “Maggie” Boswell for a few weeks in December. Boswell is the mother of 1-year-old Evelyn Boswell, who the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said was last seen around December 26.

Wood said he never saw Evelyn in the weeks he dated Boswell.

“All I’ve seen is pictures of her, I’ve never even seen the baby,” he said. “I have no relationship with that child whatsoever.”

PREVIOUS STORY: SCSO: Investigation into missing 15-month-old began Tuesday after alert from DCS

He said he met Boswell when she applied for a job at his restaurant. He characterized their relationship as “on and off” and said the relationship never got serious enough for him to notice any red flags.

He said Boswell told him that Evelyn was staying with her father, Ethan Perry, while he was home on military leave for Christmas.

“They have half custody to the best of my knowledge,” Wood said. “It’s not my business to dig further into that because we weren’t that serious for me to dig further.”

He said he saw Maggie Boswell two days ago and hasn’t heard from her since.

Wood said his business has been smeared across social media in the wake of the AMBER Alert on Wednesday that signaled that Evelyn is missing.

“I’m not doing this to, you know, hurt this investigation because all in all the entire matter here of what’s going on and what needs to be resolved is finding that baby,” he said.

He said he believes Boswell’s father alerted police of Evelyn’s disappearance. He added that while he was seeing Boswell, he said she told him that Evelyn broke her arm while staying with her father.

“While Evelyn’s father, Ethan, had the child, the baby, you know, fell off the bed and broke her arm, and he took her to the hospital,” he said. “That’s what I was told.”

TBI issued an AMBER Alert on Wednesday for Evelyn.

Officials with the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office said their investigation began Tuesday after the Department of Children’s Services alerted them to the missing child.

SCSO continued the search on Thursday.

[​IMG]
    Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

✔@TBInvestigation

· 20h

Replying to @TBInvestigation
    MORE: Evelyn was last seen wearing a pink tracksuit, pink shoes, and a pink bow.

She was reportedly last seen on December 26, 2019. She was not reported as a missing child until February 18, 2020. #TNAMBERAlert

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

✔@TBInvestigation

UPDATE: The search for Evelyn Boswell continues. We have another photo to pass along.

Investigators continue to follow-up on leads as they come in.

Please continue to share and help us get the word out.

Have information? Call 1-800-TBI-FIND. #TNAMBERAlert

[​IMG]

12:51 PM - Feb 20, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

103 people are talking about this

Evelyn was last seen wearing a pink tracksuit, pink shoes and a pink bow. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Anyone with information is urged to call the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office at 423-279-7330 or TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

18. MaliaMansly

MaliaMansly Well-Known Member

This article doesn't say it was Evelyn's dad that reported. It says that HW believes Boswell's father alerted police of Evelyn's disappearance. That would indicate he meant Evelyn's mother's dad alerted police. JMO

"He said he believes Boswell’s father alerted police of Evelyn’s disappearance. He added that while he was seeing Boswell, he said she told him that Evelyn broke her arm while staying with her father."

Flicka1, Alcina, cass523 and 2 others like this.
  19. JC40

JC40 Well-Known Member

I'm not able to access the x bf article. Could someone copy and paste please.

TIA
    Thank you

Flicka1 likes this.
  20. ardean

ardean Well-Known Member

Flicka1, kimpage, MissMalowe and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.