Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Bobbywoo, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

Did any of the reporters ask during the press conference if DCS had been involved with Mom & Evelyn previously? ( before this latest incident)

2. Kadoober

Kadoober Get Me A Vodka Rocks… And A Piece Of Toast.

Ah, you may be right about that. Or perhaps Evelyn's Dad's father? I don't know, man!

3. johnbelt

johnbelt Well-Known Member

Are these people part of the family from season 1 of my fat gypsy wedding that was filmed here in WV.They have been in trouble and in the news since their appearance on the show and have family all through the south.Travelers would be well equipped to hide a baby.

Flicka1, sallye818, altojack and 9 others like this.
  4. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

Also once someone is charged with a crime, they are entitled to certain Constitutional protections like the right to a speedy trial. So you really want to have your case made or enough to sustain a challenge to the probable cause affidavit before someone is charged. Some states also require grand jury indictments for certain crimes so you have to have enough to get an indictment there.

If someone's just twisting in the wind as a vague POI or suspect, they don't have many rights besides the rights that come up when suspects are questioned.

Flicka1, sallye818, cass523 and 11 others like this.
  5. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

I hear ya. I'm confused about almost everything at this point. I don't understand how anyone can say what this child was last seen wearing, when we don't even know who the hell saw her last...I'm confused about whether DCS was involved with the family prior to the missing person report or if that happened afterwards...I'm confused about this stupid car, and whether or not it's a real lead or just some nonsense MB threw out to muddy the waters...UGH !

6. MissMalowe

You're not alone. ;):eek::oops:

7. Mountain_Kat

I do not need a gypsy wedding thrown into the mix ! Just sayin' !

8. WSMember

WSMember Member

Detailed Results
    Vehicle of interest last seen in VA
    TB - Resided in VA previously

Flicka1, HayLouise, Alcina and 4 others like this.
  9. jennML

jennML Well-Known Member

I’m getting Casey Anthony wild goose chase vibes, like when she took LE to her “job” at Universal. I just hope this baby is ok. It has to be frustrating for LE.

10. Kadoober

Kadoober Get Me A Vodka Rocks… And A Piece Of Toast.

The only thing I don't feel confused about is what the outcome of this is likely to be.
    I think the rest of it is intentionally confusing and misleading :(

11. Mountain_Kat

What should I be seeing here ? It's coming up blank for me.

Flicka1, rkendmar, Bobbywoo and 3 others like this.
  12. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

Wonder if Casey Anthony knows she may be upstaged?

13. MissMalowe

14. floridamomma

floridamomma Well-Known Member

Trying to catch up, Dr all morning. But I have a n accurate reply....but I can't post as I'd be banned. It starts like this: $%(+'*)!!\=%$#!!
    MY HONEST OPINION.

15. Lusitana

Lusitana Well-Known Member

What's interesting to me is the mention of the broken arm, and the emphasis on the fact that it happened under her father's care. Why and how does that relate to him never seeing Evelyn? Did he ask Maggie, the mother, "hey where is your kid?" and she said something like "with her father, she broke her arm there" or did that information come out in other coversation like her saying "I can't believe my baby broke her arm at her dad's house". Either way, it's weird that he mentioned it. Maybe he shared that info because that was the only thing he knows about Evelyn, and that would mean that the mother never said anything else about her baby daughter. She's at such a cute age too, walking, first words, laughing a bunch, even dancing a little bit, actually playing with toys... when parents don't talk much about a baby in that stage I always find it a little weird, but I obviously don't know if that's the case with Evelyn and her mother.
    I don't see anything wrong with the way the ex-broyfriend was talking about the baby. To me, it sounded like someone professional-like. Nothing wrong with that. He has a business and having small town talk about him and his relationship to a mother that didn't report her daughter missing for two whole months is not good for any business. It doesn't seem like he can help much with the case either, just that Maggie didn't seem to have the baby in the weeks he dated her.

16. Gardenkeep

Gardenkeep Former Member

According to the updates, Evelyn was reported missing by her grandfather. But...which grandfather is not specified anywhere that I've read. Does anyone know whether it was her paternal or maternal grandfather?

17. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Well-Known Member

Is Evelyn's mother from a Traveller community?

Flicka1, HayLouise, bestill and 3 others like this.
  18. Seajay

Seajay Never pass up an opportunity to pee.

This case just keeps getting weirder and weirder. IF someone in the family is part of the Traveler community, that baby can be long gone. Very much alive, but long gone. IMO

Flicka1, kimpage, bowler and 3 others like this.
  19. jintenn76

jintenn76 Well-Known Member

I live in Blountville. Here is a pic of the restaurant the ex boyfriend owns. Taken about an hour ago

Attached Files:

• tshk.jpg
      tshk.jpg
      File size:
      212.7 KB
      Views:
  20. MookieL1

MookieL1 Well-Known Member

You bring up something I didn’t think to question. How would something like a broken arm come up in a casual relationship? I mean I know why he shared it because he is being crucified on SM. But how it came up originally is a very good question.

Flicka1, ChiCubs2016, bestill and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.