Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Bobbywoo, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Member

I have to go back to what I said in the first days--the child is not safe. If she truly was being kept by someone, they would have come forward by now, out of fear if for no other reason! I can see only two scenarios and as the story unfolds, both seem even more plausible. If what HW said was true at all, the baby got a broken arm while staying with the dad, supposedly from falling. Still the mother did not rush back to get her. How in the world Grandma and her boyfriend got their hands on the car that belonged to HW's brother is beyond me. Things are just too twisted. I fear that the baby was actually sold by Grandma and the BF, maybe just "temporarily" for horrible things, and they never got her back. MOO

2. ketel0ne

ketel0ne The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'

This is now the third person who has been attributed to owning the BMW in this thread.

Flicka1, Alice253, kimpage and 8 others like this.
  3. jennML

jennML Well-Known Member

Not being seen for 2 months is what keeps going through my mind. Evelyn could be anywhere :(

Flicka1, ChiCubs2016, cass523 and 7 others like this.
  4. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Member

I read that things she said were conflicting. Dates and other details.

Flicka1, ChiCubs2016, cass523 and 4 others like this.
  5. Burnt_Biscuits

Burnt_Biscuits Well-Known Member

Thank for answering.

Flicka1 and carbuff like this.
  6. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Member

I got my info that it was HW's brother from some sort of press release that the BMW was registered to him.

7. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

Surveillance footage makes me think she claimed to have gone somewhere or taken Evelyn somewhere at a specific time and they couldn’t find evidence of that. Eyewitness statements I’m guessing refer to what they have heard from the babysitter, other family members, friends, etc. My assumption was that it comes down to her lying about her whereabouts and/or Evelyn’s whereabouts. But, that’s JMO.

8. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

There’s debate as to whether that’s a racial slur. In my group it’s not. It’s not the accurate term but my people are colloquially known as a direct translation to the word Gypsies and it is not considered offensive. My screen name directly translates to “Gypsy girl”. People have used the term derogatorily of course and it originated from Gadjos who had the false belief that Roma were from Egypt. But many Romani people have adopted the term in direct translations in various regions.

I do not consider it a racial slur.

9. bellyup

bellyup Well-Known Member

10. ahi

ahi Active Member

—————————————
    I’m 100% FOR not using ANY of these unnecessary slurs or identifiers as they are not relevant or confirmed as having anything to do with the case!
    Let’s just PLEASE STOP with further explanations and continue to discuss the actual facts and reports of this case.

11. bellyup

bellyup Well-Known Member

I'm not debating this here. It's pointless.
    If using a word that harms and perpetuates hate against people means that much to people, go ahead. If people really want to understand and do better they can do their own research.

I simply asked if people could not. I got my answer.
    No.

Flicka1, MalloryPike and Kitsey like this.
  12. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

Lol this is what happens when we’re deprived of new case information. We go totally off the rails.

Flicka1, Wowno17, steff13 and 6 others like this.
  13. SCBaseballMom

SCBaseballMom Well-Known Member

Just a reminder to everyone to please try to stay on topic. This thread should be focused on this case, not ethnicities, kids moving out, or other unrelated topics. I love the sense of community that develops in these threads, but we run the risk of having it shutdown when we don’t stick to the topic. Plus, honestly, there is a 15 month old baby missing. There is not a lot that is more important than locating that child and her well-being. I am definitely not trying to call anyone out, I just don’t want the thread to be closed, and I want little Evelyn to be found alive and well.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  14. TristanP

TristanP Well-Known Member

It’s too bad Casey Anthony got away with this...lots of young people have figured out that if they are able to dispose of the baby’s body so it will decompose before the baby is reported missing, they’ll have no consequences because nothing can be proven.

15. ketel0ne

So if this gets changed to family abduction rather than a missing person case, will this still be relevant or will MB then be a victim?

Flicka1, ChiCubs2016 and Meloni88 like this.
  16. SCBaseballMom

SCBaseballMom Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who feels like every member of MB’s family, HW, AB’s boyfriend, and EP need to be brought in together for questioning? I mean, based on all of the info released so far, I think a fantastic mediator and therapist should be present, but I feel like if they were all questioned together at one time, it may be a lot more difficult for everyone to continue passing the ball. At the very least, maybe it could enlighten LE on what is blatantly inaccurate and misleading. MOO

Flicka1, ChiCubs2016, cass523 and 5 others like this.
  17. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

I feel like Gitana sent the mods a message over an hour ago asking for clarification, but honestly, I'm exhausted and could have misread or even imagined it at this point. In any case, it seems like fair game to me using the 2 msm links.

Flicka1 and ChiCubs2016 like this.
  18. ketel0ne

Completely agree.

19. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

yes.... moo too! I found it really weird that she said that Evelyn walks funny because she doesn’t know how to pick up her feet, so she waddles (or wobbles, I can’t remember which). I was thinking, she walked like a brand new walker TWO MONTHS AGO!

Lord almighty, I don’t get it! I could barely make it through a 12 hour shift 3x a week when my baby was that little, I just wanted to hug and snuggle her. And here it’s no big thing that she dropped her off to her babysat and what? Just never saw her again? Evelyn has been gone more than 10% of her entire time alive.

20. HaikuMommy

HaikuMommy Well-Known Member

I would say yes, but if one person says "remember, that lady took her and said she'd get her ice cream and never came back" and all other members of the family say "yeah, that's what happened" then we'll never find out where she is. I think police question people separately for a reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.