Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m kinda impressed with MB’s ability to not just word vomit exactly what happened. She’s super young, under extreme pressure and pregnant (maybe) just to name a few. The weight of all that has to be heavy.

Wow! From your link:

Tommy Boswell Sr. has accused the toddler's grandmother of violence twice: once in an order of protection application and once in a criminal warrant, a Knox News review of Sullivan County court records showed.

The warrant alleged the toddler's grandfather came home from work with no food in the kitchen in March 2009 and asked Angela Boswell for a set of keys so he could go get some.
"Angela then started yelling at him ... grabbed Tommie by the neck and grabbed an ink pen and shoved it into his neck," the warrant stated.

The alleged attack occurred in view of the couple's then-teenage son. The warrant alleges father and son fled as Angela Boswell continued assaulting her husband, grabbing his hair as he ran out the door.

She later struck a deal to have the charge dismissed so long as she didn't get into trouble. She did, though. She racked up charges including stealing and trying to sneak drugs into jail. She was accused twice of driving on a suspended driver’s license with unidentified children unrestrained in the vehicle each time.
Missing toddler's grandmother and her boyfriend have past domestic violence charges

More at the link. The doo doo's really hitting the fan.
When you come from these toxic environments you are shaped very differently. You can become this or run from it and have a very wonderful life. You cannot tell me that you wouldn’t be scared of this woman and do what she wanted if you were a conditioned eighteen year old girl.

Ok. I’m gonna jump in head first. My husband and I raise our grandson every other week, with my grandson’s father’s mom and dad taking the alternating week. My young daughter and young ex son in law still have joint custody. But I swear, if you asked either parent anything about their child, the answer would be, “he loves sweet potatoes,” or something similar, as they each see him less than three hours every other week. The reality is that my grandson is doing extremely well in his current situation, and would be much worse off living with his actual parents. I have watched MB’s videos. I personally think she just did the easy thing and let her mom raise her child. Yes, it’s wrong, but IMO, she trusted her mom. The difference, of course, is I’m not a criminal, and I wouldn’t let my grandson be missing more than 10 minutes before sounding an alarm. Maybe 5 because I’ve been on WS a long time. You can throw all the tomatoes you want at me, but I think (MOO, etc.) MB had misplaced trust in her mother and has covered for her. I think (MOO) that any deception on MB’s part has been an effort to keep her mother out of trouble. Please be kind in your responses to me. It is rough raising another round of kids. (Keeping in mind I blame AB and boyfriend for whatever has happened.)

Second, my husband grew up near the area, and his FB has been flooded with this story. It’s understandable when a seemingly far-away community is so invested in the story. (Mendota.) AB could have told MB a lie about camping.

Oh gosh, should I just delete this whole post?

The timeline of the BMW is either going to support MB or bring her down.

Weird, I was thinking exactly that same thing just before I read your post. I have been driving myself up the wall trying to figure out the timeline and minutia on this car, and not one thing about it has been adding up. From the jump I assume it was a "drug rental " so of course everyone is lying about it, but after hearing MB talk about it tonight, I'm starting to waiver a little bit on that.

A little bit.

When you come from these toxic environments you are shaped very differently. You can become this or run from it and have a very wonderful life. You cannot tell me that you wouldn’t be scared of this woman and do what she wanted if you were a conditioned eighteen year old girl.

Im so glad someone said it because I’d been thinking the same thing. I’ve always had a loose theory in my head that this is all drug related. AB has something on MB and MB knows she’s crazy enough to use whatever she has or whatever she says.

Weird, I was thinking exactly that same thing just before I read your post. I have been driving myself up the wall trying to figure out the timeline and minutia on this car, and not one thing about it has been adding up. From the jump I assume it was a "drug rental " so of course everyone is lying about it, but after hearing MB talk about it tonight, I'm starting to waiver a little bit on that.

A little bit.
There was a statistic years ago that if the vehicle attached to a missing person case is found and the missing person is not in it alive, there is like 90%+ chance that the person is deceased. It comes from the concept that outside of a house it is the second biggest asset a person can be attached to.

Ok. I’m gonna jump in head first. My husband and I raise our grandson every other week, with my grandson’s father’s mom and dad taking the alternating week. My young daughter and young ex son in law still have joint custody. But I swear, if you asked either parent anything about their child, the answer would be, “he loves sweet potatoes,” or something similar, as they each see him less than three hours every other week. The reality is that my grandson is doing extremely well in his current situation, and would be much worse off living with his actual parents. I have watched MB’s videos. I personally think she just did the easy thing and let her mom raise her child. Yes, it’s wrong, but IMO, she trusted her mom. The difference, of course, is I’m not a criminal, and I wouldn’t let my grandson be missing more than 10 minutes before sounding an alarm. Maybe 5 because I’ve been on WS a long time. You can throw all the tomatoes you want at me, but I think (MOO, etc.) MB had misplaced trust in her mother and has covered for her. I think (MOO) that any deception on MB’s part has been an effort to keep her mother out of trouble. Please be kind in your responses to me. It is rough raising another round of kids. (Keeping in mind I blame AB and boyfriend for whatever has happened.)

Second, my husband grew up near the area, and his FB has been flooded with this story. It’s understandable when a seemingly far-away community is so invested in the story. (Mendota.) AB could have told MB a lie about camping.

I understand what you are saying and appreciate the perspective. TBH, when I read the article above about the violence in MB's family and then I looked at her mugshot, I felt a different feeling than before.

*BY NO MEANS* am I condoning her behavior OR the fact that Evelyn is missing, I'm just wondering how convoluted the real, truthful story behind all of this is. MOO.

She made choices as a legal adult and has to face the consequences. IF she proves to be an innocent in this case she needs to pull up roots and move on. IMO she has not future with this family in this town.

I said something very similar earlier. This is a very common situation (not the criminal element). Don’t delete your post this gives a very good perspective on why this young mother seems disconnected.
MB could be guilty I’m just saying let’s not convict her yet.

Just want to say God bless you and the other parents for stepping up for your respective kids and grandson and doing what’s best for all involved. Wishing you and yours all the best!

There was a statistic years ago that if the vehicle attached to a missing person case is found and the missing person is not in it alive, there is like 90%+ chance that the person is deceased. It comes from the concept that outside of a house it is the second biggest asset a person can be attached to.

But that's also working under the assumption that the missing person owns the vehicle, right ? Evelyn didn't own this vehicle, and neither did AB, or Mb, or HW for that matter .

Or, if you go by what Maggie has said, I guess everyone and his brother (literally) owned this vehicle.

Please don't delete!!! It makes so much sense IMO!!!! Maybe she did grow up cowering down to her mom! MOO, the court pic of AB made me think she looked mean as all get out!
ETA: I am by no means saying this excuses anything!

Last edited:
She made choices as a legal adult and has to face the consequences. IF she proves to be an innocent in this case she needs to pull up roots and move on. IMO she has not future with this family in this town.

I agree, that’s called life. But, I can also say from the experience of being a sociopaths sister, that dysfunctional lifestyle can and often does effect how a person turns out. MOO

But that's also working under the assumption that the missing person owns the vehicle, right ? Evelyn didn't own this vehicle, and neither did AB, or Mb, or HW for that matter .

Or, if you go by what Maggie has said, I guess everyone and his brother (literally) owned this vehicle.
Nope ownership doesn't matter. Just that a vehicle is involved. When the car is located that is the fork in the road. It is why MB's red car is still of interest to me for when the AB and the BMW are a red herring. There once was a white Pontiac Sunfire..................and it smelled like a dead body had been in the car..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288