Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sincere thank you to everyone I “saw” tonight in chat. I will do some digging tomorrow morning with someone who has access to these things and will hopefully come up with charging documents/an arrest warrant re: the new arrest that I can post to (with a link of course).

Ok. I’m gonna jump in head first. My husband and I raise our grandson every other week, with my grandson’s father’s mom and dad taking the alternating week. My young daughter and young ex son in law still have joint custody. But I swear, if you asked either parent anything about their child, the answer would be, “he loves sweet potatoes,” or something similar, as they each see him less than three hours every other week. The reality is that my grandson is doing extremely well in his current situation, and would be much worse off living with his actual parents. I have watched MB’s videos. I personally think she just did the easy thing and let her mom raise her child. Yes, it’s wrong, but IMO, she trusted her mom. The difference, of course, is I’m not a criminal, and I wouldn’t let my grandson be missing more than 10 minutes before sounding an alarm. Maybe 5 because I’ve been on WS a long time. You can throw all the tomatoes you want at me, but I think (MOO, etc.) MB had misplaced trust in her mother and has covered for her. I think (MOO) that any deception on MB’s part has been an effort to keep her mother out of trouble. Please be kind in your responses to me. It is rough raising another round of kids. (Keeping in mind I blame AB and boyfriend for whatever has happened.)

Second, my husband grew up near the area, and his FB has been flooded with this story. It’s understandable when a seemingly far-away community is so invested in the story. (Mendota.) AB could have told MB a lie about camping.

Oh gosh, should I just delete this whole post?

oh no, do not delete. And I totally disagree with your theory! Can I ask you a question? Does everyone in your circle of friends, and everyone in your daughter’s circle know who is raising and caring for your grandson? If something happened and he was just gone, would everyone stay quiet, or lie to LE about who was raising him?

I have nothing but respect for what you are doing for your family, but I just don’t see that here. I think the disconnect I see in MB is not because she isn’t parenting, I see disconnect because she is lying.

I agree, that’s called life. But, I can also say from the experience of being a sociopaths sister, that dysfunctional lifestyle can and often does effect how a person turns out. MOO
How do you feel about her being pregnant again? Not judging your sister or you, I'm just curious how YOU having experienced this mental illness in your family feel.

I said something very similar earlier. This is a very common situation (not the criminal element). Don’t delete your post this gives a very good perspective on why this young mother seems disconnected.
MB could be guilty I’m just saying let’s not convict her yet.
“Disconnected” is exactly the right word! It may be simply what I am seeing through my own personal lens, and it’s not how I think a parent should act, but that’s the feeling I get about MB. Disconnected.

Ok. I’m gonna jump in head first. My husband and I raise our grandson every other week, with my grandson’s father’s mom and dad taking the alternating week. My young daughter and young ex son in law still have joint custody. But I swear, if you asked either parent anything about their child, the answer would be, “he loves sweet potatoes,” or something similar, as they each see him less than three hours every other week. The reality is that my grandson is doing extremely well in his current situation, and would be much worse off living with his actual parents. I have watched MB’s videos. I personally think she just did the easy thing and let her mom raise her child. Yes, it’s wrong, but IMO, she trusted her mom. The difference, of course, is I’m not a criminal, and I wouldn’t let my grandson be missing more than 10 minutes before sounding an alarm. Maybe 5 because I’ve been on WS a long time. You can throw all the tomatoes you want at me, but I think (MOO, etc.) MB had misplaced trust in her mother and has covered for her. I think (MOO) that any deception on MB’s part has been an effort to keep her mother out of trouble. Please be kind in your responses to me. It is rough raising another round of kids. (Keeping in mind I blame AB and boyfriend for whatever has happened.)

Second, my husband grew up near the area, and his FB has been flooded with this story. It’s understandable when a seemingly far-away community is so invested in the story. (Mendota.) AB could have told MB a lie about camping.

Oh please, don't delete your post.

I just wanted to say that, I think it's awfully interesting, that you're basically taking the point of view of AB, but excoriating the real-life AB; and excusing the story equivalent of your daughter and son-in-law. :)

You're not sticking up for yourself; you're sticking up for them. See what I mean? ;)

oh no, do not delete. And I totally disagree with your theory! Can I ask you a question? Does everyone in your circle of friends, and everyone in your daughter’s circle know who is raising and caring for your grandson? If something happened and he was just gone, would everyone stay quiet, or lie to LE about who was raising him?

I have nothing but respect for what you are doing for your family, but I just don’t see that here. I think the disconnect I see in MB is not because she isn’t parenting, I see disconnect because she is lying.
Everybody knows without question who is raising him. Everybody would know if he went missing, and everybody would know who was in charge. My daughter might lie for me if she didn’t understand what was happening. And, she already omits the truth about who is raising him. It would be difficult for her to admit he’s never spent the night in her house. (This is hard, even anonymously, to admit.) My daughter has no drug or alcohol issues, btw.

Probably not a shocker to anyone, but the red Chevy Cruze that was listed for sale is no longer listed for sale. Here's hoping for more answers. I'd link it, but the link doesn't go anywhere now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200225-234445_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200225-234445_Facebook.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 17
Oh please, don't delete your post.

I just wanted to say that, I think it's awfully interesting, that you're basically taking the point of view of AB, but excoriating the real-life AB; and excusing the story equivalent of your daughter and son-in-law. :)

You're not sticking up for yourself; you're sticking up for them. See what I mean? ;)
Well, I had to look up excoriating, but yes. Lol. As we can all see, this is a hot mess. Excusing is a tough word to swallow, but I see how it could happen that MB may not have had reason to be concerned for some time. (Ducking to avoid the rotten veggies.) My daughter doesn’t even remember which week is “her” week half of the time. And, btw, children being raised by g’parents is more common than one might think.

Well, I had to look up excoriating, but yes. Lol. As we can all see, this is a hot mess. Excusing is a tough word to swallow, but I see how it could happen that MB may not have had reason to be concerned for some time. (Ducking to avoid the rotten veggies.) My daughter doesn’t even remember which week is “her” week half of the time. And, btw, children being raised by g’parents is more common than one might think.

I have been raising my 12 year old grandson since he was 9 months old. he calls me Mom, there are no bio parents in his life

Everybody knows without question who is raising him. Everybody would know if he went missing, and everybody would know who was in charge. My daughter might lie for me if she didn’t understand what was happening. And, she already omits the truth about who is raising him. It would be difficult for her to admit he’s never spent the night in her house. (This is hard, even anonymously, to admit.) My daughter has no drug or alcohol issues, btw.

the reason I asked the question about who knows is because if AB were raising Evelyn, there would be many tips to LE, and I have to imagine there would be info about this arrangement either in MSM or in SM at the very least, and I just haven’t seen it.
I also want to say that you are an amazing Mom!

I have to say, AB's face in her mug shot DID look sad. Like maybe she'd already lost her granddaughter, and knew she might soon lose her daughter too. I saw the deep resignation that comes with knowing your own failings contributed to all of it (if only through setting a poor example). ETA: I assume AB didn't fight extradition because she knew she needed to tell the truth, though it wouldn't end well for MB. JMO

Yep I know moms who are raising daughters /sons and their children all together - I applaud them (you as well)

I'll bet you have pictures of you with your grandson, you have not recently spent time in jail, you are not on probation. AB, on the other hand, has nothing that shows she is raising EB and if anything only is pictured with her other grandchild. AB is not raising EB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151