Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMPO i dont see the drug angle in this case yet and i don't like painting people with a very broad brush unless there is a ton of proof they are dealing or using regularly

again just my personal opinion and stance on, its not very fair if it ends up to be not true, not matter what her parents have done and no matter what she may have done

Thanks and you're right. I edited my snarky li'l comment.

Wow! From your link:

Tommy Boswell Sr. has accused the toddler's grandmother of violence twice: once in an order of protection application and once in a criminal warrant, a Knox News review of Sullivan County court records showed.

The warrant alleged the toddler's grandfather came home from work with no food in the kitchen in March 2009 and asked Angela Boswell for a set of keys so he could go get some.
"Angela then started yelling at him ... grabbed Tommie by the neck and grabbed an ink pen and shoved it into his neck," the warrant stated.

The alleged attack occurred in view of the couple's then-teenage son. The warrant alleges father and son fled as Angela Boswell continued assaulting her husband, grabbing his hair as he ran out the door.

She later struck a deal to have the charge dismissed so long as she didn't get into trouble. She did, though. She racked up charges including stealing and trying to sneak drugs into jail. She was accused twice of driving on a suspended driver’s license with unidentified children unrestrained in the vehicle each time.
Missing toddler's grandmother and her boyfriend have past domestic violence charges

More at the link. The doo doo's really hitting the fan.
So she has a serious history of violence. No wonder her daughter is afraid of her. This information gives me a new perspective. IMO only.

alright iv been thinking

this is why i find the alleged pregnancy so fascinating

she told a friend in January she was expecting, say this is the first moments or days since she found out because she was late, that is anywhere from 1 month to 6 weeks

which puts it smack bang from when Evelyn went missing between 10/11 December to 26th December

so that male had to have spent time with her during this time, what information does he know or what does her expecting have to do with Evelyn missing

alright iv been thinking

this is why i find the alleged pregnancy so fascinating

she told a friend in January she was expecting, say this is the first moments or days since she found out because she was late, that is anywhere from 1 month to 6 weeks

which puts it smack bang from when Evelyn went missing between 10/11 December to 26th December

so that male had to have spent time with her during this time, what information does he know or what does her expecting have to do with Evelyn missing

Seems to me that an alleged pregnancy during this period would coincide with HW dumping MB. I don't believe MB has stated anything about the prior relationship but HW has been very vocal about only dating MB for a short time, not being that close, and never having seen Evelyn before.

Although I think EB most likely died under the care of MB, I think it follows that AB could have been angry at learning MB pregnant and taken baby EB away from her and not allowing MB see her child.

MOO

Seems to me that an alleged pregnancy during this period would coincide with HW dumping MB. I don't believe MB has stated anything about the prior relationship but HW has been very vocal about only dating MB for a short time, not being that close, and never having seen Evelyn before.

is HW the chicken fella? yeah i was wondering if they were seeing each other around this period of time, i also wondered if the baby daddy ( he has sounded quite honest so far though) possibly could have been it as well, he was back in town over christmas even though he claims no contact

is HW the chicken fella? yeah i was wondering if they were seeing each other around this period of time, i also wondered if the baby daddy ( he has sounded quite honest so far though) possibly could have been it as well, he was back in town over christmas even though he claims no contact
Yes on the chicken dude.

@Tricia seems to have insider info that baby daddy was nowhere near TN during December per her earlier YTube update.

I didn't hear she refused to talk that's why my post said I *thought* she refused to talk. And that's mainly because she had been in the custody of Sullivan County since early today and MSM didn't report on her cooperating.
Sorry, I misunderstood your post. :) MOO

Last edited:
Tippy Lynn said:
snipped by me....

February 25, 2020 - AB, 42, was arraigned on a charge of Theft of Property Over $2,500 in Sullivan County General Sessions Court. Her bond was set at $5,000 with the condition that she wear an ankle bracelet. She is due back in Sullivan County General Sessions Court on March 4. Boswell also faced a charge of Violation of Probation out of Kingsport, but that bond has been revoked. Boswell is due back in Kingsport General Sessions Court on Thursday morning.

Thanks!

Meredith28 said:
ETA: Listen/watch re: potential arraignment info TOMORROW in Bristol, TN, via video.

Is this true?? for Megan?? TIA!

Trauma bonds are very real and definitely affect people and their relationships . I come from an abusive home where I grew up terrified of my mother but always seeking her approval. I’m now an adult almost 40 and our relationship is very complicated. I’m still fearful of upsetting my mother, I still seek her approval and want her love, I still want her in my life, I go to her for advice. Every therapist I’ve ever seen knows our entire relationship past and current and advises to end the relationship and completely cut her out of my life. I’m not willing to do that. When I watch the interviews I think PPs are right she basically had her mom raising EB and that’s why her answers seem so odd . The Christmas present question, the repeated baby shark info, her dad reporting. She’s 18 right? 18 and possibly pregnant again ugh. Even if her mom was keeping the baby why wouldn’t she see her or know if she’d seen her on Christmas . A child that small (and even older) wouldn’t know or care what gifts came from whoever but it’s hard to imagine a scenario where even if she wasn’t raising the baby she wouldn’t see the baby and her family for Christmas . Where was MB at on Christmas ? Where did she spend that holiday with?
This case from the very first day has screamed ending badly.

Also bc of our complicated relationship I think it’s important to note that I never know if my mom will defend me , emotionally support me , or completely throw me under the bus and blame me for things that are entirely her own fault . It’s definitely complicated. The times she’s loving and like the mom I wish she could always be are great and powerful enough to keep me around. She does love me it’s just...honestly I don’t know. As a mother of three myself it’s hard to understand my own mother. There have been times in my life where she didn’t see ,call or text or have any contact with me for up to 24 months (several times) and we live in the same small town . I asked her why and she claimed she was just too busy. I can’t imagine being that way with my own sons . People are strange.

I hope we learn more tomorrow, there are so many holes that need filling.

I'd like to know more about the males - bio dad, AB's boyfriend WMc and HW, the man MB dated briefly. The person who was selling the BMW to MB has the same last name.

And why was MB buying the car for her mother? Does she even work? Why couldn't AB buy the car directly?

Court documents reveal owner of stolen BMW in Evelyn Boswell disappearance
Ex-boyfriend of missing girl’s mother says he never saw the child, AMBER Alert still active
Two fugitives questioned in connection to disappearance of Tennessee toddler Evelyn Boswell

Was baby daddy in town there, or was he in Massachusetts comforting his sick mother?

apparently someone drove from Texas to the police station to confront MB about Evelyn this past evening

wow when they said there was a mob they weren't kidding, there was also some random 40 year old guy there apparently wanting to ask MB where evelyn was

Was baby daddy in town there, or was he in Massachusetts comforting his sick mother?

apparently he wasn't near TN

I remember when there was crowds at the Anthony house. The house was lit up like a christmas tree.

I got a timeout for photoshopping Michael Jordan making a slam dunk in the basket ball goal and Michael Jackson riding a tricycle in the driveway, it was total chaos lol

Poor mods was so overwhelmed, I will never forget those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member