Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Bobbywoo, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

Again, beats me. But TB owns that trailer. He could go there any damned time he wanted to, couldn't he ? So could Jr.

MOO

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020

2. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

I think TB Jr owns it

Flicka1, MsBetsy, happyday and 3 others like this.
  3. Mountain_Kat

Anyway, I don't know anything about anything. Like I said, it's probably a pillow or a crib liner.

Flicka1, Wishbone, MsBetsy and 4 others like this.
  4. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

So we’ve potentially got a dimwit that doesn’t know not to hide incriminating evidence under her home or some shady drug stuff by shady characters. I’d say they’re equally as likely with this bunch, honestly.

5. Jacquie1

Jacquie1 Well-Known Member

personally, I don’t think it’s drugs. I think it’s something that is tied to EB and her disappearance ie: the clothes they said she was wearing.
    I think there is little hope this beautiful baby will be found alive and most likely we are looking at a Casey Anthony 2.0.

6. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

We’re all just here to speculate, right? I saw a bunch of crazy theories when the pond search was going on that I thought were absurd. I’ve seen crazy theories about every person involved that I don’t agree with...just saying.

7. SCBaseballMom

SCBaseballMom Well-Known Member

No problem. Hint taken. If this is going to be another place where we accuse people of crimes with zero evidence, I will be happy to leave. Thanks.

Flicka1, Juber, Occula and 6 others like this.
  8. PickleMtn

PickleMtn Active Member

Defo makes its victims age like a paper bag. I can't tell you how many women I saw at Browns Mill Rd Walmart today that looked 25 from the back and half-in-the-grave from the front. It's such a scourge here.

9. Bobbywoo

Bobbywoo Well-Known Member

Thanks. So she's being held without bond until then?

10. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

11. Alice Ramnit

Alice Ramnit Well-Known Member

That was my impression a car seat liner, perhaps?
    I think it's a bit small for a crib...maybe an old bassinet liner though...or the cushion of a swing or a bouncy chair? (It's been a long time sine I had a baby at home, though!)

12. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

Don’t leave, I’ve always appreciated your input!

I don’t think anyone was accusing anyone in particular of distributing drugs, just discussing the possibilities for what a bag pulled out from under a trailer could contain and why it’d be there.

What makes this board great is all of us discussing the information from different angles and suggesting different possibilities.

13. Meredith28

Meredith28 Well-Known Member

I'm feeling like lots of us are a little on edge because we haven't gotten any new evidence and we've invested lots of time into this case. We're all in it together, so may I recommend we take a deep breath?

Flicka1, Occula, Flurries and 25 others like this.
  14. Meredith28

Meredith28 Well-Known Member

Agreed!

15. hawkeyefan51

hawkeyefan51 Well-Known Member

I think it looks like a thicker liner for a car seat. moo Wonder where the car seat is?

Flicka1, cass523, Alethea and 4 others like this.
  16. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

IIRC, her bond is $25,000. MOO

17. Mountain_Kat

Oh stop. You know you aren't going to leave us. ;)
    But all of us post things the rest of us don't like from time to time. Nature of the beast. If it breaks the rules, report it. If it doesn't, just scroll past. That's my motto anyway. :)

18. SCBaseballMom

SCBaseballMom Well-Known Member

I have no problem when things are presented as opinion, but there is no evidence that anything of significance was recovered today and somehow we have devolved into accusing people of distributing narcotics. I have watched SM groups devolve with these types of allegations based on zero evidence. I have no desire to watch that unfold here. I am great with theories, particularly when they are presented as theories and relevant to helping to find this missing baby, but not wild accusations presented as possible facts with zero supporting evidence.

Flicka1, Juber, Occula and 11 others like this.
  19. Bobbywoo

Bobbywoo Well-Known Member

Why would they hide it? Blood evidence maybe? But then why not burn it? It's cold here, people are using their fireplaces. I get there probably isn't one in a mobile home, so there's that. But in rural areas around here lots of folks burn their trash and brush, so why not burn it in the yard. I find it hard to believe there isn't a fire pit on the property.

20. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

No one is accusing anyone of a crime. People are discussing what could possibly be found under a house that would be seized by LE and fit into a paper bag shown on MSM that just happens to happen on the day that two persons of interest with criminal histories are released from jail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.