Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
(apologies to Etta James, the cat not the singer, but I have to ask before I get to that cat box...)

What's the actual date, do you know ? Or are you just saying that the 2/19 date can't possibly be right (because, you know...why can't you produce her now if you were supposed to drop her off with Daddy on the 19th ) ?

OP is talking about the year. The writer of the document inadvertently used 2019 instead of 2020.

But AB HAD to have known this child was missing......and WM was wet at his grandmother's house after being "given" a car by poor ($$) young kids! Maybe she was kept in a freezer or otherwise preserved.

If their trip had nothign to do with Evelyn, what are some reasons for him being wet? I'm not saying disposing of a toddler is the only reason to be wet, just trying to think.....I mean....a pipe did not burst on him....that is ridiculous.

God only knows why he was wet. I think both AB and WM may have some recreational habits and people with recreational habits have a tendency to find themselves in precarious situations that make no sense to those of us on planet earth. So while I think they were up to no good, I’m not convinced it’s related to EB.

You believe a very possible outcome. However, a possibility is the "sketchy" opens the door to many things, including positive. A liar can have many motives.

I am not blindly believing only one possible outcome and am not predicting one.

However, it would be dangerous if everyone involved in this case has lost all hope.

Juber, just to clarify, my post wasn't intended to offend anyone. I was simply trying to prepare new posters on the forum for the worst. I've been on this forum for 10 years (Evelyn just happens to be local to me), and until you have seen live footage, in real time, of a search or an actual body recovery, you just are not prepared for that. Especially when you aren't expecting it.

( Moving on now. )

It doesn't even have to be that well wrapped, as brain trusts they're not. Maybe it dissolved in the pond, and that's why a hearty dredge couldn't find it.

This made me chuckle! Thank you, I needed that!

The only reason these nitwits have an “advantage” over LE is because they wasted two months before reporting her missing! We aren’t dealing with MENSA members here...

(apologies to Etta James, the cat not the singer, but I have to ask before I get to that cat box...)

What's the actual date, do you know ? Or are you just saying that the 2/19 date can't possibly be right (because, you know...why can't you produce her now if you were supposed to drop her off with Daddy on the 19th ) ?
It should be 2020. It is a simple mistake I am still making too. But the date says 2/19/2019.

Juber, just to clarify, my post wasn't intended to offend anyone. I was simply trying to prepare new posters on the forum for the worst. I've been on this forum for 10 years (Evelyn just happens to be local to me), and until you have seen live footage, in real time, of a search or an actual body recovery, you just are not prepared for that. Especially when you aren't expecting it.

( Moving on now. )

Thanks and no offense taken. Your intent is admirable.

I just didn't want anyone new to, unintentionally, feel limited in their comments or thoughts.

Last edited:
I agree that he may have lied about his level of involvement with MB. But that could just be distancing himself from an insane situation. And don't think that necessarily means that he has had anything to do with said insane situation. I haven't seen anything else that he's said himself, other than about the broken arm, so I am not sure wat other lies he's told. I admit I could have missed something; my employer expects me, rather unreasonably, to work during the day instead of talking to you good people :rolleyes: so I tend to dip in and out.

His lies are just related to his relationship with MB and how serious they were, to my knowledge. But how do we know that he didn’t just see her as a FWB and she’s all changing her name on Facebook and making up stories about building a house together? We know she’s a liar, so why are we believing what she put out on SM?

He admitted to seeing her two days before he did the interview, so it’s not like he was claiming that he had no contact with her. I think he downplayed that they were in regular contact to distance himself from her. I think it’s very possible she was telling him EB was with EP or CPS.

I will add that the fact that he may be expecting a baby with her after he went above and beyond to make it sound like he barely dated her isn’t great. But he wouldn’t be the first guy to treat a woman like she was nothing when she thought they were committed. MOO.

Also want to add some have claimed he has been photographed with EB, but I have yet to actually see that photo.

I've put some thought into this, checked the weather from that day, etc. I can't fathom why he was wet. But I also don't think if a person was going to dispose of a body into a water source, that they would necessarily be getting wet as well.

Maybe they chucked in something like a wrapped brick of drugs, in order to evade detection.

It doesn't even have to be that well wrapped, as brain trusts they're not. Maybe it dissolved in the pond, and that's why a hearty dredge couldn't find it.

He may have been moving something they had placed up to two months earlier. Trying to ensure nothing would be found. This may mean he had to cross a creek or drainage to get there.

Good Lord. This girl wouldn't know the truth if it hit her over the head! I can't tell if I think she's not very bright, or if she is really shrewd and just playing everyone.

It's seen repeatedly in dealing with cases of missing children. The stories they tell being so easily disproved one wonders why they even bothered to tell the lie in the first place. It makes them look guilty and brews hatred in those following these cases. Don't they know that's what will happen when they first tell the obvious lies? Do they only lie when their children are unaccounted for? Or do they lie about lots of meaningless things? Have they always been this way? I would compare it to a toddler caught with his hand in the cookie jar and the many reasons and excuses he'll give for it being there. I have lots of questions and no answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong