Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Investigators are following up on a tip related to Evelyn Boswell near Boone Lake on Friday morning.

According to Captain Andy Seabolt of the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office, investigators are following up on a tip at a trailer park of Sugar Hollow Road and Buffalo Road near Boone Lake.

News Channel 11 viewers reported seeing a search underway at a trailer park in the area.

Online property tax records for Sullivan County list that the trailer park, Lakeshore RV Park on Buffalo Road, is owned by Tommy Boswell Jr.

Tommy Boswell Jr. is the brother of Megan Boswell, Evelyn’s mother.

Details are limited at this time.

SCSO: Deputies following up on tip at near Boone Lake related to Evelyn Boswell search

Person living in trailer near Boone Lake says investigators dug underneath and around property

They dug around...

It looked like the investigators had said brown bag as they walked away in the video with the shovels. The top of the bag appeared to be folded over to me.

The bag would be an LE evidence collection bag. They would have put whatever they found in the bag to preserve trace evidence. (It could be another bag within that bag, who knows.)

It looked like the investigators had said brown bag as they walked away in the video with the shovels. The top of the bag appeared to be folded over to me.

I stand corrected. At just after the 15 minute mark, it looks like there are 2 brown bags being carried out, and the top is not folded on either one.

ETA: Video from page 36.

Knowing nothing about Ethan Perry except that he is serving our country and that he fathered a child with Megan, I can't imagine why he'd get mixed up with this Boswell lot. I'm assuming there are other girls with whom he could have had sex, without bringing an innocent life into this violent clan. Of course he's just as responsible and clearly no birth control was used, and they're both young, but still. This clan had to be infamous in their little town.
I mean, I get it; two teenagers lost in the moment. Still, it feels like no one should have had any close encounters with any of the Boswells without wearing a hazmat suit. MOO.

Hypothetically speaking, if they found drugs under the trailer, there’s no way for LE to link them to a specific person, correct? Unless there were prints on whatever it was packaged in?

Hypothetically speaking, if they found drugs under the trailer, there’s no way for LE to link them to a specific person, correct? Unless there were prints on whatever it was packaged in?
Prints would be the only way I would think they could link them to a specific person..IMO... But this person has lived in this trailer for a few? months.... That is a long time to have drugs hidden, if in fact drugs play a factor in any of this. MOO Looks like no one would leave drugs hidden for that long without going to get them???

Agreed, and, let's be honest here.. the current resident doesn't come across as one who'd be unlikely to partake in some sort of illicit activity. If the findings turn out to be drugs, it may well be completely unrelated to this case, or even this family. JMO

Prints would be the only way I would think they could link them to a specific person..IMO... But this person has lived in this trailer for a few? months.... That is a long time to have drugs hidden, if in fact drugs play a factor in any of this. MOO Looks like no one would leave drugs hidden for that long without going to get them???

I guess my point is, if they found drugs, as some have speculated, it doesn’t mean anything for the case. Unattended drugs hidden where she used to live wouldn't result in any charges or anything.

It’s not a hazmat suit, just a standard $10 Tyvek protective coverall so the person crawling under the trailer doesn’t get hurt or dirty or contaminate evidence.
I wear those in my crawlspace because i don't like rat poop, snakes, rusty water, or anything else that has decided that it warmer under there than outside.

I have my doubts that they found drugs underneath the trailer. I think it is more likely that they took soil samples to analyze to see if any DEA evidence exists (i.e. Was a body there at one time that was later moved?). I am almost certain that if narcotics had been found at the scene, it would have been taped off. Plus, we probably would have seen a test kit come out to confirm it was indeed a narcotic substance. Plus, the entire search took 15-20 minutes, which not be indicative of them uncovering something that was obvious evidence of a crime being committed. MOO

Last edited:
Knowing nothing about Ethan Perry except that he is serving our country and that he fathered a child with Megan, I can't imagine why he'd get mixed up with this Boswell lot. I'm assuming there are other girls with whom he could have had sex, without bringing an innocent life into this violent clan. Of course he's just as responsible and clearly no birth control was used, and they're both young, but still. This clan had to be infamous in their little town.
I mean, I get it; two teenagers lost in the moment. Still, it feels like no one should have had any close encounters with any of the Boswells without wearing a hazmat suit. MOO.

Teenagers don't have very good decision making skills.

Agreed, and, let's be honest here.. the current resident doesn't come across as one who'd be unlikely to partake in some sort of illicit activity. If the findings turn out to be drugs, it may well be completely unrelated to this case, or even this family. JMO

I didn’t notice anything about the young woman who is the current resident that screamed “illicit drug user.” She was perfectly fine letting LE search under the trailer, and even going so far as to tell the news reporter that they retrieved something and showing exactly where they retrieved it from. Which would be odd indeed if it was the resident’s personal drug stash.

Let’s avoid speculating or making negative assumptions about innocent, uninvolved people who don’t have anything to do with this case and are cooperating with LE.

Curtis Carden on Twitter
Media outlets will continue to work with law enforcement to bring you the most updated information on Evelyn Boswell. Just please watch out for social media posts. If you call in a tip, make sure you personally saw it, not just from a Facebook group.
2:48 PM - 28 Feb 2020

What a sad statement to even have to say this. FB is not reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong