Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit, this is random but a few things are swirling around in my mind and I need a place to put them. Hopefully WSers can assist.

I was seeking info on the brother of HW because MB made a statement (during one of her interviews) referencing the owner of the BMW. MB stated (paraphrasing) "It's HW's car but it's in his brother's name".

That claim seemed odd since MW is the one who actually reported it stolen. Under normal circumstances, only the registered owner can report thier vehicle stolen.

Is HW's brother currently... (Don't want to break any rules so I'll tread lightly here)... in a situation which would otherwise restrict his ability to report his vehicle stolen?

So, AB stayed with DJ for a couple of weeks in early February. MB and HW visited each day. Was it ever explained where Evelyn was supposed to be during these family gatherings? No one asked? Knew? Cared? I’m sure this has been covered already.. I just can’t wrap my head around it.

There are lies we've heard due to MB's own growing list of tales. The police shut those down. There are probably many many more stories and excuses given to family and friends. It seems no one was close enough to pin those down. The family members all know these stories, time passing probably makes it hard for them to nail down exact dates. They need to do something alternative like gather all these family members and iron all of this out. Once the entire family is convinced they have been fed lies instead of distrust each other, the truth will come out. IMO

I admit, this is random but a few things are swirling around in my mind and I need a place to put them. Hopefully WSers can assist.

I was seeking info on the brother of HW because MB made a statement (during one of her interviews) referencing the owner of the BMW. MB stated (paraphrasing) "It's HW's car but it's in his brother's name".

That claim seemed odd since MW is the one who actually reported it stolen. Under normal circumstances, only the registered owner can report thier vehicle stolen.

Is HW's brother currently... (Don't want to break any rules so I'll tread lightly here)... in a situation which would otherwise restrict his ability to report his vehicle stolen?

TN Hiker, I don't have an answer to your question about HW's brother, but it seems that the registered owner of the vehicle was MW:
Mother of missing toddler arrested but search continues | Local News | heraldcourier.com

TN Hiker, I don't have an answer to your question about HW's brother, but it seems that the registered owner of the vehicle was MW:
Mother of missing toddler arrested but search continues | Local News | heraldcourier.com

Yes, I recall the news reports stating MW was the registered owner. That is why I found it odd that MB would say HW's brother was the owner.

ETA: Of course, many of MB's statements are false. That said, just as the "trespassing" comment stuck with me, so did this.

i keep seeing posts that Evelyn had no chance in this family yet TBsnr is raising MB's two younger siblings both under 7 .
EB is/was not the only young child within the family at the time of her disappearance and i have seen nothing raised here about the safety of those two children.
This is a highly emotional case but some of the comments seem more like projection based on the perception of this family as a whole rather than the evidence provided to us so far.
we may not approve or relate to the choices of TBsnr but so far he has raised multiple children to adulthood and is raising two more young children with out major incident, which suggests he cares about his kids even if his lifestyle is unconventional.

His distrust of LE is deep seeded and he strikes me as a man who believes he has the right to take care of his family's problems and issues, i think the call to child services was out of desperation to find Evelyn not a sudden change in his way of relating to authorities.

Courtesy of @Tippy Lynn :)

Mother: MB, 18, DOB: 3/21/01
Father: EP, 19, (Active US Army since November 2017, stationed in Fort Polk, Louisiana)
Ex-Boyfriend: HW(his mother is the BMW owner)
Grandmother: AB, 42, DOB: 7/28/1977, Kingsport, Tennessee
Grandmother’s Boyfriend: WM, 33, Bristol, Tennessee
Grandfather: TB. Sr (MB's father, reported EB missing)
Uncle: TB. Jr
MW: mother of HW, owner of BMW
Great Grandfather: DJ, 68
MM: WM’s Grandmother, 2/26 pond search, 3092 Lomax Rd, Traphill, NC. MM is working with authorities. The pond being searched is her neighbors.
CA: MB’s friend since high school

TN - TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION
Thank you so much!!!

I'm not sure that MB confessed anything to AB that she did not already know.

In the Feb 24 interview she was trying to cast doubt on AB. She presented herself as the loyal daughter who's only mistake was to place trust in a manipulative mother.

I am not sure you do that to someone with leverage. The one exception would be that you have more leverage on them. Knowledge of hidden guilt seems to be the binding force.

I’m not sure MB is capable of planning more than 5 minutes ahead at a time.

Judging by the different lies she’s told, there was no thought to long-term consequences or how things would come back to bite her in the future. Sort of a ‘tell a lie to get me through today and don’t worry about tomorrow’ attitude.

of i had to guess what happened i would say MB left her alone for an extended period of time ( food left in containers on the floor) and by the time she returned EB had passed away either from lack of fluids or some kind of fall. MB panicked and although she was not there she is responsible for her daughters death.
As to the psychological effected that had on her i can not say tho i do suspect she suffered some kind of dissociative episode.

She may not be mentally able at this point to confront and own the fact she was responsible for her daughters death.

she maybe a selfish and dishonest person but i don't see her as malicious.

also i can see that it's possible she herself was left under similar circumstances as a child and so thought it was safe enough to do as well.

of i had to guess what happened i would say MB left her alone for an extended period of time ( food left in containers on the floor) and by the time she returned EB had passed away either from lack of fluids or some kind of fall. MB panicked and although she was not there she is responsible for her daughters death.
As to the psychological effected that had on her i can not say tho i do suspect she suffered some kind of dissociative episode.

She may not be mentally able at this point to confront and own the fact she was responsible for her daughters death.

she maybe a selfish and dishonest person but i don't see her as malicious.

also i can see that it's possible she herself was left under similar circumstances as a child and so thought it was safe enough to do as well.

Could be. But how did no one else in MB’s circle of family and friends not notice Evelyn missing for 2 months?

Could be. But how did no one else in MB’s circle of family and friends not notice Evelyn missing for 2 months?

this is what i would like to know, i mean its possible i think iv read other cases where parents have left children alone with only boxes of cereal on the floor and they have died or been rescued

it could have have happened here but then why have a baby sitter at all?

she created a new reality where EB was with her dad first and as things unraveled her story had to keep adapting, until it fell apart .

funnily enough i stumbled across a story where a 35yr old man discovered that a box his mother had kept in her freezer was not the wedding cake as he had been lead to believe but rather the remains of his older sister who he had no idea had ever even existed, i believe LE determined her death was homicide.
how did her husband and relatives not know.... she claimed she had adopted the baby out and no one questioned her further.

we live in a world that we cannot always apply rational or reasonable thought to, some people do not live within those confines and trying to fully understand them is almost impossible

Who is financing all these whack-a-doos?
AB- No job
WM - No job
MB - I guess the chickadee job but still wasn’t supporting herself or Evelyn
Where do these people get money from to support themselves are these 30 and 40-year-olds the living off their parents (AB WM). Seems it’s just another form of enabling the insanity by giving these monsters money

I’ve been asking the same question over and over I just find that so hard to believe ...sorry but people are going to notice right off the bat when someone is missing let alone a toddler

people can die of natural causes and remain unnoticed for months, in some cases years.
this happens all over the world, cases have been reported in high density apartment blocks, suburbia, town and cities.
it is a sad reflection on the mentality of many that its not really their business or responsibility to report on missing people, often making assumptions that the person in question is probably away or fine and leaving it at that.
it is easy to say people must have noticed but what people assumed or the information given to them may have been enough to justify the absence.
the old lady who lives across the road from me is rarely seen .. she comes and goes and it may be days or weeks between when i have last seen her and it has been that way since i have lived here... i know she has family and so do not think anything of it if she doesn't appear regularly. she is not particularly sociable and so i guess people give her her space, unless a family member contacted us i would not be overly concerned if i had not seen her in a couple of weeks or so.

I have to say, I'm surprised how many of you seem to think MB is capable of premeditated murder. I don't get that vibe from her at all. A liar, a grifter , a manipulator...yes. But a hardened killer ? I don't see that. I see a very young girl who tried to emulate the "big dogs" in her family, and was just woefully unequipped to pull it off. Enter HW, another woefully unprepared, albeit incredibly arrogant novice , and we have a powder keg just waiting for the spark.

JMO

I have to say, I'm surprised how many of you seem to think MB is capable of premeditated murder. I don't get that vibe from her at all. A liar, a grifter , a manipulator...yes. But a hardened killer ? I don't see that. I see a very young girl who tried to emulate the "big dogs" in her family, and was just woefully unequipped to pull it off. Enter HW, another woefully unprepared, albeit incredibly arrogant novice , and we have a powder keg just waiting for the spark.

JMO

Agree. I think - because the the more time passes, the more likely it is Evelyn is dead (and it’s painful to see those words together) - this was
likely an accident, probably due to negligence (because you’d think MB would otherwise have contacted a hospital). I don’t see Evelyn’s mother as a cold-blooded killer. I do see her as somebody who has tangled herself in so many lies, she no longer knows where to turn. And there’s only one reason she can’t bring herself to tell the truth. IMO JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni