Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Bobbywoo, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

I think somebody came across either soft ground or a smell or something like that on the property and they called it in. I don’t think MB cracked and just told the truth. I think she’d have kept lying for the rest of her life.

AB and WM aren’t likely to be the source of information IMO because if they had it, they’d have given it up when they were arrested. They were out of jail, away from LE pressure when EB was found. I could be wrong, but I don’t think either of them knew or helped cover it up.

Flicka1, Anirtak, Damarna and 6 others like this.
  2. Angleterre

Angleterre Verified LE & Senior Investigate Officer, England

Fabulous reply and so spot on x

3. SCBaseballMom

SCBaseballMom Well-Known Member

Evelyn Boswell: Authorities believe they found 15-month-old's remains - CNN

My burning question right now is why the individual with the “tip” did not come forward sooner. Why wait? Maybe they were waiting on the reward money status to be changed and the “safe return” stipulation to be eliminated, but I am sickened by the idea that anyone with relevant information would wait so long to come forward.

ctmom, Flicka1, Defendress and 4 others like this.
  4. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

We have live on 10 acres of woodland and honestly I wouldn’t know if there was a whole homeless village camping in the woods. Unless something is near the house or on the trail where I walk the dogs I really wouldn’t know until summer and maybe not even then.

5. pepper 34

pepper 34 Well-Known Member

If she has a brain in there somewhere, she'll listen to a lawyer and keep her mouth shut. I think we have a long time to wait to hear her next tales of why she shouldn't be blamed and she's terribly upset; beside herself with grief, even... and it will be coming out of the mouth of her lawyer in court.

6. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

LE never used the word tip, just that they received information that led them to the property.

7. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

I'm confused. Are you thinking because he was in a jealous rage over his wife sleeping with another man that he would be violent with Evelyn?

8. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

Can you let us know which part is factual? Has this been reported to the investigators?

If it’s not in MSM, but you are a family member, you can become a verified insider here on WS. We would like to hear more, but there are a few WS guidelines that have to happen first, to help us hear the story from you.

9. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

Quoting myself here but I think if MB did give up the location it’d be because the people interrogating her worked her the way they did Chris Watts. They suggested maybe his wife did something to the girls and he snapped and killed her. They fed him an out in order to locate the bodies.

They may have said something to MB like “we know you didn’t kill her, but you know where she is” or something along those lines. Then she gave up the location and spun some tale about her mom being responsible or an accidental death. She’s very suggestible in interviews. Maybe they gave her an “out” and she took it.

10. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

IMO
    Didn’t MB say Evelyn had broken her arm while with EP? We know Evelyn wasn’t with EP but is it possible her arm was broken by MB? Rather than explain how her child got a broken arm, MB thought she’d just eliminate the problem altogether. Just speculation.

11. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

Scarred or scared? Two different words and meanings.

12. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

13. Elle*Bee

Elle*Bee We're all just stories in the end.

Are we sure it was a tip? We listened to the press release live last night on Tricia’s YouTube channel. I heard the term “received information.” I didn’t hear “tip.” The information could have come from a tip or other sources (perhaps further review or testing of anything noted at the prior search).

Of course, I’m basing this only on the presser. Perhaps additional information was released since then that I missed. (I personally thought one of the parties, MB, AB, WM, might have provided info. Not ruling out HW.)

14. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

It’s possible there was never a broken arm and that was just her story to explain why EB was in CPS care. We don’t know for sure she was telling people that, but it would explain why her father called them first and not the police.

IMO she started by saying EB was with EP and then that turned into “she broke her arm when she was with EP so CPS took her” when EP was no longer a viable excuse.

Flicka1, kimpage, sceawian and 8 others like this.
  15. SCBaseballMom

SCBaseballMom Well-Known Member

I was going by what is reported in the CNN article I linked. It would surprise me if a news organization of that size would not verify prior to publishing.

16. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

I think they’re just using tip as a synonym for information received. The difference is tip implies someone had information that they finally gave up as opposed to someone happening upon something suspicious and calling it in.

17. Elle*Bee

Elle*Bee We're all just stories in the end.

It’s quite possible that:
    1) the reporter heard “received information” and assumed this was a tip
    OR
    2) the reporter clarified after the press release that the information received was indeed a tip.

I hope we receive clarification soon.

18. Bobbywoo

Bobbywoo Well-Known Member

What if AB made a deal with her father....you bail me and my scuzzy bf out of jail and we tell the cops where MB put Evelyn? Just throwing spaghetti at the wall here. I have absolutely no clue how any of this transpired.

19. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

He already felt like his daughter was innocent, so if she just wanted out of jail, all she had to do was tell him she knew nothing. That’s already what he wanted to believe.

Flicka1, BBRNNC, athenna and 5 others like this.
  20. Bobbywoo

Bobbywoo Well-Known Member

Innocent of the car theft and the murder. What about innocent of covering for her daughter?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.