Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Bobbywoo, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Kristen Gallant WJHL on Twitter
    So many people are paying their respects at a tree on Muddy Creek Rd. in Blountville for Evelyn Boswell. Authorities say they believe they found the remains of the missing 15- month-old child just a few yards away from this location last night. @WJHL11 @ABCTriCities
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    1:17 PM - 7 Mar 2020

2. pepper 34

pepper 34 Well-Known Member

Maybe for the next 25 years or so...

3. 24Roses

24Roses Well-Known Member

I just read the news. I'm heart broken. Rest in peace sweet Evelyn. You're forever safe with Jesus now.

4. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate My Give A Damn's Busted

5. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

I knew I heard someone say it. I don’t think HW would just make up something random like that. It sounded like she was giving an excuse as to why CPS was involved? I was just wondering if maybe there was some truth in there and it was possible that Evelyn was hurt while with MB, either an accident or abuse. But then who knows with this group.

6. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

I would so love to know what the family is thinking now. Do you think they will have a positive id this weekend?

7. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

Sounds lovely, enjoy your time with your family, altojack. I’m sure you will be hugging your cherished little one an extra few times.

Flicka1, ChiCubs2016, NoSI and 8 others like this.
  8. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

DNA tests can be completed these days in just a few hours. I guess it depends on the lab they use. This is certainly a priority. I think we’ll hear by Monday the latest.

9. TN Hiker

TN Hiker Well-Known Member

Just finished placing pink butterfly wind chimes, an angel statuette and a condolences card under the tree at the front of the property. There is a large crowd here, with people coming to place items under the tree.

The sun is warm. The breeze is gentle. Said a prayer, with the sound of the frogs in the creek singing in my ears and the energy of fellow mourners floating around me. Evelyn is at peace. I wish the same peace for her family and all those mourning alongside them today.

10. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

It may take a little longer if LE was not able to obtain a sample of Evelyn's DNA in the first place. I doubt MB had a sippy cup or anything lying around that she had used recently. They may need to compare it to a relatives DNA. Imo

11. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

Thank you for doing that for everyone, TN Hiker.

(Spring peepers...they are a sweet sound. )

12. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

Beautiful. Evelyn is not only at peace she's in place filled with love and light! More than she experienced in this world. Thank you @TN Hiker

13. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

Thank you

14. Elle*Bee

Elle*Bee We're all just stories in the end.

Thank you for doing this! I much prefer the idea of wind chimes and statuettes...things that are enduring. Plush toys make me especially sad since Evelyn won’t ever get to play with them and then the rain comes...

15. Doghairrules

Doghairrules Well-Known Member

I agree. Think about how small EB’s little body is compared to 11 acres of land. It would be hard to cover every square inch without a massive search party, IMO.

16. PommyMommy

17. PommyMommy

[​IMG]

18. BHughes

BHughes Well-Known Member

I am thinking of where it was said the trailer recently occupied was "trashed". Depending on the "trashed" part, one can assume dirty dishes, trash everywhere, etc. If by chance they just packed all belongings and didn't throw them away, like say old sippy cups, bottles, etc., There would be something to gather DNA from, IMO.

19. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate My Give A Damn's Busted

While watching the news story, one thing I couldn't make go away in my head was that flowing creek and the Grandma of WM saying his feet and legs were wet when he came to ask for money. That and AB allegedly telling TBsr he would regret calling DCS to report EB missing. IMO poor little wee one just might have been taken to TBsr property frame him.

Just thoughts running through my mind. Regardless, whoever did this needs the worst punishment available. :(:(

20. LOST_IN_TRANSLATION

LOST_IN_TRANSLATION Active Member

Omg, no, no not at all. I'm just stating it appears this family is wreckless and dysfunctional. Geez oh Pete's NEVER said TBSr did anything to Sweet Evelyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.