Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may have been AB who was the problem. I imagine any man coming home to find his wife with another man could easily become enraged.
We don't know all the details, but I thought the charges were dropped and AB lost custody of her children to him?

I don't know, but from what we have heard and seen of Angela and her newest lover, she is the one that I am suspicious of.

Imo

I'll never understand why people assume what someone's thinking or get defensive over something that was never stated. Additionally, stating things that are clearly not verified.

You're correct, We DON'T know any details of the assault. So, why infer he came home and found his wife in bed with her lover? The article clearly states they had been separated since the previous year, so it's very safe to say TBSr DIDN'T come home to find his wife in bed with her lover. Additionally the article states TBSr and TBJr hadn't lived at the address since the previous year.

And the charges weren't dropped they were downgraded to 2 charges of Aggravated Assault, and 2 counts of kidnapping.

Just finished placing pink butterfly wind chimes, an angel statuette and a condolences card under the tree at the front of the property. There is a large crowd here, with people coming to place items under the tree.

The sun is warm. The breeze is gentle. Said a prayer, with the sound of the frogs in the creek singing in my ears and the energy of fellow mourners floating around me. Evelyn is at peace. I wish the same peace for her family and all those mourning alongside them today.

Thank you so much. A beautifully worded post. Reading this made me cry. Again.

I was relieved when I saw she had been found. I mean of course I’d rather have her be alive, safe and healthy...but she wasn’t and I’m glad she was located. At least now there is a bit of closure. The idea of her being somewhere unknown all by herself for eternity was sad to me. I now hope investigators can find exactly what happened so justice can be served. Poor baby, it should have been so different.

Am I wrong in thinking that the trailer that was searched a few days ago (where MB lived for a time-but is currently being rented) and this home they are showing in the pictures are NOT the same place? I thought the discovery of remains was where TBsr lives?
As the others have said, they are two different places. AFAIK, the trailer is on Sugarhollow and is jointly owned by TBSr and Jr. This property is TBSr and, I believe, where he (or possibly his mother) actually resides.

Just got back from the Muddy Creek property. Placed a Minnie Mouse doll and card at the memorial tree in front of the property. There were 4 news stations there; 2 local and 2 out of Knoxville. A small crowd of 60 - 70 people had gathered to pay their respects.
Here are a few pics.

Attachments

• 20200307_135945.jpg
    20200307_135945.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 20200307_135525.jpg
    20200307_135525.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 20200307_134812.jpg
    20200307_134812.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 145
It’s possible there was never a broken arm and that was just her story to explain why EB was in CPS care. We don’t know for sure she was telling people that, but it would explain why her father called them first and not the police.

IMO she started by saying EB was with EP and then that turned into “she broke her arm when she was with EP so CPS took her” when EP was no longer a viable excuse.
I would be willing to bet that the are was broken and Mags accidentally let it slip out when talking to Chicken Shack dude.

tip

noun (4)
Definition of tip (Entry 7 of 10)

1 : a piece of advice or expert or authoritative information
2 : a piece of advance or confidential information given by one thought to have access to special or inside sources
(Merriam-Webster Dictionary definition)

I would say receiving a "tip" and receiving "information" were equivalent.

Could it mean

AB talked
Wm talked
MB talked
TBsr talked
TBjr talked
or
any others in this cast of characters found the hiding place or knew about it earlier? Seems we would have heard more if that's the case, but who knows. I'll just call it a tip for now since LE didn't elaborate on where this information came from. I don't know what else to call it. JMO

Paving equipment sits still in the winter. It is right about now that they start getting the stuff out of winter storage and getting ready for the season. The body could have been under something near a piece of equipment and was found by someone when they was moving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain