Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening, I have been kinda lurking on this thread. Most of my time and effort has been on Gannon's threads. I honestly didn't want to get attached to another child case after him and sweet little Faye but here I am. I have just wondering if they have confirmed if the body was Evelyn?

AB had to know that Evelyn was on that property whether it was in a grave or stored with MB’s belongings. Otherwise, why would she make that statement to TBSr.?

If Evelyn was found buried, MB had to have help in digging a grave as it is hard work and I am sure MB could not do it alone. JMO.

She could have meant he’d regret getting the authorities involved because she knew Evelyn was gone and it would end up with MB being arrested.

The other possibility is she didn’t say those exact words verbatim and that was just how he relayed it. I know people who will “quote” what was said to them in wildly inaccurate ways. Sometimes maliciously and sometimes not.

So she could have said something like “why would you get the authorities involved? The cops don’t need to be up in our business” and he told it as “you’re gonna regret it.”

Others have speculated it was meant to be a threat from her to him. We just don’t know at this point.

She could have meant he’d regret getting the authorities involved because she knew Evelyn was gone and it would end up with MB being arrested.

The other possibility is she didn’t say those exact words verbatim and that was just how he relayed it. I know people who will “quote” what was said to them in wildly inaccurate ways. Sometimes maliciously and sometimes not.

So she could have said something like “why would you get the authorities involved? The cops don’t need to be up in our business” and he told it as “you’re gonna regret it.”

Others have speculated it was meant to be a threat from her to him. We just don’t know at this point.

AB is in it up to her eyeballs. JMO

I saw the interview when he said it, it sounded to me like he took it to be a threat to him.
Now I think she knew where the body was and meant he would be sorry because when it was found it would make him look bad. I doubt it was placed there recently because people have been searching the area like crazy on foot and in the air with drones. Someone would have saw something.

AB had to know that Evelyn was on that property whether it was in a grave or stored with MB’s belongings. Otherwise, why would she make that statement to TBSr.?

If Evelyn was found buried, MB had to have help in digging a grave as it is hard work and I am sure MB could not do it alone. JMO.
Yes, AB had to at least know where the body was.

I think when MB said she went for a ride with her mom to get her to take her to the silver camper they were really trying to come up with a story or a plan.

I'm just not sure part of the plan was to blame AB for giving the baby to someone and not telling her who it was.

Imo

All of the sweet stuffed animals and toys.....I hope they will be donated to a shelter or a hospital in Evelyn’s name before they get ruined by the weather.

And I hope they don’t show up on eBay. I’m sorry, that’s not a kind thing to say but these are not kind people. At least some of them are not.

I hope they do donate them to a place that supports children in need.

Good Evening, I have been kinda lurking on this thread. Most of my time and effort has been on Gannon's threads. I honestly didn't want to get attached to another child case after him and sweet little Faye but here I am. I have just wondering if they have confirmed if the body was Evelyn?
Not officially but LE believes it is Evelyn. Imo

Yes, that's what I read, thank you! So I guess they were in bed after all. I do remember that she was naked.
They may have been separated, but she was still his wife at the time so I can see how he would be angry. Jealousy can be a very strong emotion.
Not that I would ever suggest trying to kill someone for it, however! Never a good idea.

Imo
Well, in this article it claims the man was sleeping on the couch. I was picturing more someone who came over to get high, rather than a new boyfriend... but that other article mentioned nudity. Either way, AB’s husband and son had a strong reaction.
Grand jury indicts Blountville father, son on aggravated assault charge

A couple things,
1st No Crime scene tape could mean that the body was in some vehicle or paving equipment. If so they would have just hauled that to police impound.
2nd I really am blown away that they found a body, I was sure granny had taken her and sold her and told Megs to keep quiet or she would have report her to the police for child abuse.
It could also mean that they collected all the evidence they need so they don't need to secure the area. Jmo

Here's a map I made up showing the location of the property she was found on.

If she was found outside, it's easy to see how she could have been well hidden in the dense wooded area at the top of the hill. I would guess that she was located using cadaver dogs if that turns out to be the case. There's a high likelihood that Tommy Boswell may not have had a clue that she was actually right there on his property.
Looking at the wooded area on this map, you can see why I say that. I'm sure law enforcement was searching the entire hilltop.

map here: Evelyn Boswell missing toddler , 15 months old, reported missing 2/15/20 - خرائطي على Google

Here's a map I made up showing the location of the property she was found on.

If she was found outside, it's easy to see how she could have been well hidden in the dense wooded area at the top of the hill. I would guess that she was located using cadaver dogs if that turns out to be the case. There's a high likelihood that Tommy Boswell may not have had a clue that she was actually right there on his property.
Looking at the wooded area on this map, you can see why I say that. I'm sure law enforcement was searching the entire hilltop.

map here: Evelyn Boswell missing toddler , 15 months old, reported missing 2/15/20 - خرائطي على Google
Do you think she was found that far back?

Could be upset that remains were FOUND not upset that there were remains. She's likely not surprised. Just realizing she needs to concoct another story now. MOO
Remember they recorded CAs reaction to finding Caylee.? They should have done the same thing. Not that it mattered. still..
These baby killers have great initiative to be award winning Actors/Actresses. smh;)

Do you think she was found that far back?
I watched a Youtube video that showed a couple of police cars pulling onto the property during a memorial gathering. When they started down the driveway, they didn't stop at any of the dwellings closest to the road, but instead continued to climb all the way up to the top of the hill where the last two buildings are located. Those last two buildings are nestled right next to a vast wooded area. I'm assuming they were driving to the location where the body was found, or close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong