Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Bobbywoo, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenzen

zenzen Well-Known Member

was looking at some papers on child abuse resulting in death and came across this commissioned by the DHHS Washington
    the complete file can be found here

https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED393570.pdf

for anyone questioning how this happens ... sadly it happens every single day most just never get the MSM coverage

Attached Files:

2. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

In the audio everyone is talking about, I can definitely hear “down by the sycamore tree” but I can’t make out what’s just before it.

When they pulled away the car windows were up. When you hear that line the car is farther away. There’s no way anything would be audible unless they rolled the windows down. I take it as a taunt.

I think I will try my AirPods and see if they make it more clear.

JMO

3. AllGrace

AllGrace The object of the superior man is truth. Confucius

It is definitely the radio and sounds to me like this song. The word ME is a few words before sycamore tree. Rhymes with three, so that could be what people are hearing. I listened to this song a couple times and then went back to WM leaving in the car, and IMO I believe it is the same song.
    Down by the Sycamore Tree, by Kevin Heider

4. CeeCeeCat

CeeCeeCat London, UK

This is the first time I’ve smiled at a post for a while, so thank you ❤️

5. altojack

altojack Well-Known Member

Good morning Sleuthers. 30 minutes is all I've got to catch up on previous thread. No idea what's going on with MB, EB or anyone else. I'll find out this evening.

So looking forward to my extra cuddles with Sophia my little Princess, the youngest of my 10 grandchildren. I just want to hold her close and smell that magical baby smell.

Catch you all later.

6. hdo82

hdo82 Well-Known Member

:(

7. zenzen

zenzen Well-Known Member

:(:(:(

8. PingTheRouter

PingTheRouter Ghetto Superstar

what makes me sad is, someone knew a little baby was sitting there and not in a proper burial or cremation it was a deliberate action and could have been a deliberate action to end poor Evelyn's life someone who didn't have a say in it, a say in her life or who she was born to, who her mother was or her family was, she couldn't make any decisions herself and was reliant on her family for love and care and that is the saddest part babies are solely reliant on someone else for love care and help

and that they knew by doing what they were doing they were disrespecting someone they supposedly loved

i don't know what kind of human could do that even a scared person would call the ambulance that is what a rational person does

this is my 800th post here at websleuths and this has been the most draining case iv followed and emotionally draining

lots of partners can not have children of their own for various reasons and to see childrens lives held in such disdain and disrespect is so hurtful

9. Paligal

Paligal Well-Known Member

I'm amazed by the crying. MB is very good at fake crying. In one of her first talks with media, the one where she was talking about Evelyn being taken by people she knew, she was in tears, saying she just wanted her daughter back. I was convinced she was really in the dark about it all until she started changing stories and her details got really vague. And when the grandmother's bf showed up at his grandmother's house wet, I knew that all of this was going to end poorly. But I am still amazed at how confidently MB speaks and how she can cry on cue.

10. hdo82

hdo82 Well-Known Member

Everyday horrible parents just like get to make deals, take a plea bargain and some walk away after months served and thats it. How many of them go on and have more children. Its a scary thought and it does happen.

11. hdo82

hdo82 Well-Known Member

I really really hope that they are able to prove beyond resonable doubt what has happened to Evelyn or they get an admission from MB.

12. CeeCeeCat

CeeCeeCat London, UK

RSBM
    This is what really gets to me. Evelyn was little more than a baby. Fifteen months old, so much to look forward to (leaving aside her immediate family), so many bright opportunities and so many years ahead of her.
    All of that, now taken away. Her life taken, and her tiny body discarded. I can’t bear it.

13. swanniee11

swanniee11 Well-Known Member

@TN Hiker, that was such a sweet gesture. Thank you. It brought tears to my eyes
    I am trying to catch up so I'm not going to repeat what ALL of you have probably already said. My head is spinning, this family is such a Chit Show, I don't believe any of them. IMO

14. Grammar

Grammar Well-Known Member

Thank you zenzen. I’ve uploaded the report to my Dropbox to read when I’m more awake. An extremely sobering report. I wonder what the statistics are in other countries.

superbee, Flicka1, cass523 and 5 others like this.
  15. Juber

Juber Well-Known Member

I am limited on time this morning but want to keep up with this case.

Has it been reported that Evelyn's body was not buried?

I appreciate any clarification?

superbee, Flicka1, altojack and 5 others like this.
  16. Mckinseynana

Mckinseynana Well-Known Member

I am still in time out!!!!!!!!!!!

Flicka1, ChiCubs2016 and Mountain_Kat like this.
  17. Defendress

Defendress look for the helpers

Virtual hugs for you, Ping!

18. Shadow205

Shadow205 Well-Known Member

Who will plan Evelyn's funeral? If MB has not been charged with her death, will she be allowed to plan and attend? Will AB and WM attend? How will that go over with TB sr being there also? Will they be able to contain there hostility toward each other? I think it will be a "private" service and doubt that they will have a public memorial service. So sad, so very sad.

Edited for an initial typo

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  19. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

This week is busy for me so could I ask someone to shoot me a message if news breaks? I will be checking in but I don’t want to miss a press conference with you all. Thank you!

20. zenzen

zenzen Well-Known Member

:(:(:(
    i had a quick look and its hard to find up to date info

Countries Compared by Health > Child maltreatment deaths. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

i really hope for Evelyn's case and others getting msm attention to help draw mpre attention to what is becoming an epidemic.
    Sadly we live in a throw away culture and children are becoming victims of the me first mentality

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.