Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Bobbywoo, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ketel0ne

ketel0ne The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'

Once there was a car and "IT SMELLED LIKE A DAMN DEAD BODY WAS IN THE CAR" - Cindy Anthony.

2. ChopperRN

ChopperRN Well-Known Member

I totally agree

3. Fidobell

Fidobell Well-Known Member

What strikes me about the tributes , the pink girly balloons, Disney themed , colourful items , glitter and gems , all things people buy for their own kids . That's what people have chosen to take to the site . We get all these items to make our own babies happy , see them smile get them excited and giggly .
    MB had no conception how to be a mum , be the best she could be . So selfish . Remember the interview when asked what Christmas gifts were waiting at home for E . Barefaced lies .
    It takes strangers to do the simplest gesture to make this glaringly obvious.

4. Fidobell

Fidobell Well-Known Member

5. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

Me either. ;)

But seriously, in my mind their ages aren't all that relevant. They "found" each other because they both just happen to be down in the same sink hole. Small hole, narrow choices. IMO.

6. Mountain_Kat

Was it you or another poster who mentioned some study that looked at the relationship between missing persons and their vehicles ?

7. pepper 34

pepper 34 Well-Known Member

Oh, look... it's a vanity plate for WM.
    (photo below)

Did MB and HW "owe" AB something and the car became the bargaining chip?
    Were the tags the same ones used by the previous driver who was no longer present
    and able to drive the car which was actually registered in his mother's name?
    Was Meagan driving the BMW (maybe even promising to buy it for herself at one
    point) before she "offered it" to AB?
    Hadn't heard about any front end damage.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  8. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

Wow....

9. ketel0ne

ketel0ne The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'

That was me.

10. Mountain_Kat

BBM

What ? WH's mother said that ? Where ?

11. pepper 34

It's so low and disgusting to try and profit from the suffering of or the death of a child. I hope karma is real. This sort of thing should never go unpunished, imo. So, if not here and now then later when they least expect it.
    JMO.

12. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

If she is covering for someone else, assuming they killed baby Evelyn, then IMO she is just as guilty as if she did the deed. Where is her outrage at what was done to her child that she was supposed to love and keep safe? Instead she covers for them? JMO

13. Mountain_Kat

Can you run it by me one more time ? Because it piqued my interest and I meant to go back and try to do some reading, but got sidetracked.

ETA : or maybe just give me a link ?

14. Shadow205

Shadow205 Well-Known Member

On the car for sale listing.

15. pepper 34

I think her grandfather TBsr and uncle jr loved her... and probably AB's and TB's younger kids, too. For sure her great grandmother. I know they apparently didn't get to see much of her but that wasn't their fault if you believe TBsr. I think it's horrible that Evelyn was hidden and found right where they live. I can't imagine what anguish they're going through right now but I imagine it's shocking and awfully painful for them all right now.

16. Wiggles

Wiggles Well-Known Member

Authorities believe they have found the remains of missing 15-month-old[/QUOTE]
    What is even worse if Evelyn was found in that shed that has the raised door the tree right beside of it looks like a Sycamore Tree to me. My husband and I were on our walk today and we were comparing the one in the pic to one that is on our trail. I’m no tree expert by any means just putting it out there. MOO
    ETA pic

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  17. TN Hiker

TN Hiker Well-Known Member

To clarify, are you referring to MB's listing of the 2018 Chevy Cruz?

18. Amster

Amster Well-Known Member

“The sign”......ugh

19. pepper 34

What is even worse if Evelyn was found in that shed that has the raised door the tree right beside of it looks like a Sycamore Tree to me. My husband and I were on our walk today and we were comparing the one in the pic to one that is on our trail. I’m no tree expert by any means just putting it out there. MOO[/QUOTE]

I think it's highly possible that TBSr (or jr) is the person who discovered Evelyn and called police. He may have gone to an area of the shed he's not often in and noticed an odor... saw a container out of place or that he didn't recognize and suspected right away that it contained the body of his missing grandchild. If this is so, I hope he didn't investigate further and actually see his grandchild. It's a very large shed so I think it's possible you wouldn't notice an odor until you were right on top of it; depending on how the body was stored. But, all this is speculation, of course.

20. LisaJohn's

LisaJohn's Well-Known Member

I agree Saying that was uncalled for.

21. Arkay

Arkay Well-Known Member

I have mixed emotions about that sign.
    I think it is an act of kindness for anyone to go to the memorial and write that Evelyn was loved, even by strangers. However, I think it's too strident and too soon to say "killed by family." I know what I believe happened, as do we all, but still they are innocent until proven guilty under the law. Also, there are likely some extended family members who are genuinely innocent, and are grieving right now.
    After, if any family members are convicted, those signs can go up all day long. JMO.

TDW59, ChiCubs2016, Flicka1 and 16 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.