Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait wait wait

in that video the judge asks if Ms Boswell made any Calpitory ( a statement of guilt or admission) statements in regards to the death of Evelyn Boswell he says yes

could this mean she told them about where to find Evelyn?
I think they are slowly working the truth out of her and thats why he said it would be better to hold off and not go to grand jury next week.. well im hoping thats part of it

I think they are slowly working the truth out of her and thats why he said it would be better to hold off and not go to grand jury next week.. well im hoping thats part of it

That's interesting you might be right, is it only the grand jury who can lay charges against the evidence or do the police do that in this case?

because if she has admitted guilt or incriminating statments why not lay the charges already, waiting on more evidence or the autopsy and results back?

I actually had that thought when she was first arrested. I thought, if she kills herself and we never find out what happened to this baby I’m quitting everything.

At this point, even if she confesses to something how will I know it's not just another lie. She lies so prolifically that I can't believe her. One of those, even when she tells the truth she lies, kind of people.

That's interesting you might be right, is it only the grand jury who can lay charges against the evidence or do the police do that in this case?

because if she has admitted guilt or incriminating statments why not lay the charges already, waiting on more evidence or the autopsy and results back?
Possibly autopsy, more incriminating statements from MB... maybe implicating others knowing?
As for who brings charges, i am not sure but it sounds as if they definitely using a grand jury at this point.

Possibly autopsy, more incriminating statements from MB... maybe implicating others knowing?

i looked it up but it doesn't really say as such their job is

"obtaining and reviewing documents and other evidence, and hearing sworn testimonies of witnesses who appear before it; the accusatory function determines whether there is probable cause to believe that one or more persons committed a particular offense within the venue of a district court."

so maybe the police press charges and they hear the evidence and see if there is enough to proceed? maybe our friend the lovely bird lawyer can help us out and explain this to us

<modsnip: unnecessary> I just want to say I don’t believe any of them not even TBsr or his SO. Unless their entire house and surrounding area stinks on a daily basis and it’s the norm for them ...how did they not smell decay or something I am sorry but I just don’t buy it.. reporting her missing was in my eyes is just some more twisted BS from “the B compound’. One would have to believe they never set foot in that shed this entire time
and I find that very hard to believe

<modsnip>
Although it's possible that it was the odor that led someone to call LE to search the property. In Savannah Spurlock's case, the body was found on the property of the killer's father. It was buried all winter and he didn't smell anything for months. Jmo

At this point, even if she confesses to something how will I know it's not just another lie. She lies so prolifically that I can't believe her. One of those, even when she tells the truth she lies, kind of people.
I agree.
I was just thinking about this.
How can you believe a liar. Even if she admitted to it, can we believe it went down the way she says?
Hopefully the Pros can.

Thank GOD this little girl doesn't have to suffer anymore. If her mom didn't want her I'd have taken her! I'm sure anyone else would've as well. Such a cute little kid! :(
Hate the media and statements sometimes....who cares if her mom is upset? She obviously did something so the only amount of 'upset' she would be is the fact they found her and her life is now over.
I mean I get it, I know that's an attorneys job to make statements like he did, but I honestly don't know how they can defend someone who had anything to do with the death of their child. He can try and earn his paycheck by trying to paint her as the victim but anyone with a brain stem knows that little girl is the ONLY victim. And, one way or another, she will get justice. Whatever horrors she went through in her short little life will be paid back in full. What goes around comes around - it always does.

How can you believe a liar. Even if she admitted to it, can we believe it went down the way she says?

i guess the only way we can know is if the evidence they find fits her version of events and i am hoping it does, i would hate for her to lying about say SIDS death and they find no evidence of anything else and they have to believe her that would be terrible

Thank GOD this little girl doesn't have to suffer anymore. If her mom didn't want her I'd have taken her! I'm sure anyone else would've as well. Such a cute little kid! :(
Hate the media and statements sometimes....who cares if her mom is upset? She obviously did something so the only amount of 'upset' she would be is the fact they found her and her life is now over.
I mean I get it, I know that's an attorneys job to make statements like he did, but I honestly don't know how they can defend someone who had anything to do with the death of their child. He can try and earn his paycheck by trying to paint her as the victim but anyone with a brain stem knows that little girl is the ONLY victim. And, one way or another, she will get justice. Whatever horrors she went through in her short little life will be paid back in full. What goes around comes around - it always does.
AMEN!!! There will be justice for Evelyn, here and in the afterlife!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member