Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbywoo

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
RSBM
Twitter
ESiXr8sXYAAaSDF.jpg

There is no apparent crime scene tape. That is really off to me.

In the live video last night the local news woman Ashley said they were there watching LE for hours, including the coroner come and go. The media only went live with it once TBI prepared the statement. The whole search and removal could have been completed by the time we were all notified so no crime scene tape needed. They may also have reason to believe the crime didn’t occur where the body was found.

Well. This photo shows a bunch of baby shark balloons. Evelyn finally gets her Xmas presents I suppose.
Very sweet gesture, sadly more support from strangers than her own mother.
I’m sure the family members are trying to stay out of the public eye, at least I am hoping that is why we haven’t seen much from them.

Evelyn is now up there dancing with Caylee, Mariah Woods, Gannon and all of the other defenseless innocents taken way too soon.

my hopes are her “family” members or HW come forward with more info that may help lead to what happened since we know the truth will never come from MB. I refuse to call her a mother at this point.

Thoughts on the lawyer supposedly being the first to tell MB that remains were found? They held a press conference but failed to tell mom of the year? I thought LE always alerted the family first. I'm guessing that she was either putting on a show for her lawyer and she really had been informed prior OR LE figured "screw telling her, she already knows her baby is dead because she did it". All MOO
Attorney: Megan Boswell ‘obviously upset’ at news of Evelyn’s possible remains found

In the live video last night the local news woman Ashley said they were there watching LE for hours, including the coroner come and go. The media only went live with it once TBI prepared the statement. The whole search and removal could have been completed by the time we were all notified so no crime scene tape needed. They may also have reason to believe the crime didn’t occur where the body was found.
Still a crime scene where body was found even if that’s not where the crime occurred.

I watched a Youtube video that showed a couple of police cars pulling onto the property during a memorial gathering. When they started down the driveway, they didn't stop at any of the dwellings closest to the road, but instead continued to climb all the way up to the top of the hill where the last two buildings are located. Those last two buildings are nestled right next to a vast wooded area. I'm assuming they were driving to the location where the body was found, or close to it.
Thanks I was wondering because last night and today all I've seen is the media all over the place. Found in a home found on property I was wondering if they've given an answer yet.

These momsters that tell lie after lie after getting rid of their children upsets me tremendously. To do the deed then continue to lie is something that deserves an extra punishment in addition to life in prison. Such a shame there isn't one. That LE has to put up with this lying scum and then go collect the child in a gruesome condition is just so wrong!

I'm curious as to where they found EB on the property because in the interview of TBSr a few pages up the reporter asked him if he'd talked to his daughter (them) after seeing her on Thanksgiving he said no. And that he'd only talk to AB. I wonder how MB got kick out of her trailer and there was no contact between her and her father or that EB was found on his property and I think very very close to the house he was living in. How did he not smell a body unless the baby was kept in a freezer or something.

Last edited:
Thoughts on the lawyer supposedly being the first to tell MB that remains were found? They held a press conference but failed to tell mom of the year? I thought LE always alerted the family first. I'm guessing that she was either putting on a show for her lawyer and she really had been informed prior OR LE figured "screw telling her, she already knows her baby is dead because she did it". All MOO
Attorney: Megan Boswell ‘obviously upset’ at news of Evelyn’s possible remains found

LE must share my sentiment if they didn't bother to tell MB about the child she got rid of being found. JMO

Maybe she hadn’t been told yet that LE did in fact find the baby that she told the location. She was probably upset that LE hadn’t informed her former attorney.

Here's a map I made up showing the location of the property she was found on.

If she was found outside, it's easy to see how she could have been well hidden in the dense wooded area at the top of the hill. I would guess that she was located using cadaver dogs if that turns out to be the case. There's a high likelihood that Tommy Boswell may not have had a clue that she was actually right there on his property.
Looking at the wooded area on this map, you can see why I say that. I'm sure law enforcement was searching the entire hilltop.

map here: Evelyn Boswell missing toddler , 15 months old, reported missing 2/15/20 - خرائطي على Google
Thank you. I so appreciate your maps and I've added this one to the media thread. :) MOO

Just finished placing pink butterfly wind chimes, an angel statuette and a condolences card under the tree at the front of the property. There is a large crowd here, with people coming to place items under the tree.

The sun is warm. The breeze is gentle. Said a prayer, with the sound of the frogs in the creek singing in my ears and the energy of fellow mourners floating around me. Evelyn is at peace. I wish the same peace for her family and all those mourning alongside them today.
I am out of town, but watched a live feed of the memorial and I heard chimes! It was both sad and beautiful to watch. So much love for sweet Evelyn.

I'm curious as to where they found EB on the property because in the interview of TBSr a few pages up the reporter asked him if he'd talked to his daughter (them) after seeing her on Thanksgiving he said no. And that he'd only talk to AB. I wonder how MB got kick out of her trailer and there was no contact between her and her father or that EB was found on his property and I think very very close to the house he was living in. How did he not smell a body unless the baby was kept in a freezer or something.
I'm wondering if it was a strong odor that led LE to search there. Even if the body had been buried in a shallow grave there must have been an odor, especially now that it's getting warmer. Maybe someone on the property called LE. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆