Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
AB isn't new to that lifestyle. She's true to it! WM is her whipping boy. :p

Well, that's exactly what I meant. AB has made a series of terrible choices over the course of her lifetime, and from everything I've seen , she has never made any serious attempt to start making better choices. Which wouldn't draw any kind of comment from me, but for the fact that she dragged 4 innocent children into the sinkhole with her. And while she's in the sinkhole, cries and laments " oh my poor babies ! Look what they have done to us ! " NO...LOOK WHAT YOU have done ! No sense of personal responsibility for any of the chaos she herself has created. And obviously, that is something Megan has learned well from her mother.

As for WM...he's the kind primordial goo that sticks to your shoe and gets tracked all over your house. It never evolves into something human, it just takes up space and stinks to high heaven. Anyone who doesn't immediately clean their shoes after stepping in him, gets what they deserve, as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Have no idea why you thought the post was to you or why you thought I was saying it shouldn't be discussed. I was only stating what we don't know about the property. Much like the 2018 Red Chevy Cruze which I am obsessed with.

You with the Chevy Cruse, me with the grey BMW. But I still think we're on to something. The devil is in the details.

Well, that's exactly what I meant. AB has made a series of terrible choices over the course of her lifetime, and from everything I've seen , she has never made any serious attempt to start making better choices. Which wouldn't draw any kind of comment from me, but for the fact that she drug 4 innocent children into the sinkhole with her. And while she's in the sinkhole, cries and laments " oh my poor babies ! Look what they have done to us ! " NO...LOOK WHAT YOU have done ! No sense of personal responsibility for any of the chaos she herself has created. And obviously, that is something Megan has learned well from her mother.

As for WM...he's the kind primordial goo that sticks to your shoe and gets tracked all over your house. It never evolves into something human, it just takes up space and stinks to high heaven. Anyone who doesn't immediately clean their shoes after stepping in him, gets what they deserve, as far as I'm concerned.
I definitely agree.

Well, that's exactly what I meant. AB has made a series of terrible choices over the course of her lifetime, and from everything I've seen , she has never made any serious attempt to start making better choices. Which wouldn't draw any kind of comment from me, but for the fact that she drug 4 innocent children into the sinkhole with her. And while she's in the sinkhole, cries and laments " oh my poor babies ! Look what they have done to us ! " NO...LOOK WHAT YOU have done ! No sense of personal responsibility for any of the chaos she herself has created. And obviously, that is something Megan has learned well from her mother.

You with the Chevy Cruse, me with the grey BMW. But I still think we're on to something. The devil is in the details.
What was AB driving before the BMW?
What was MB driving after the Cruze?
When was last time EB was in either alive or dead?
So many questions that may or may not matter.........

Have no idea why you thought the post was to you or why you thought I was saying it shouldn't be discussed. I was only stating what we don't know about the property. Much like the 2018 Red Chevy Cruze which I am obsessed with.

My apologies as I wasn't sure if I misunderstood or not. I obviously did.

I am wondering about the Red Chevy, too. Since I brought up the subject of speculation... I hope LE has possession of the car at this point. I think it played a role in what happened to Evelyn... if only in transporting her from on place to another after she died. And, also, since I'm not convinced MB didn't cause Evelyn's death by way of an accident, I have thought of several ways a child could have a fatal accident by an unaware or preoccupied adult driver (and not necessarily the parent.) I think forensic evidence of an accident might still exist.

JMO.

Last edited:
WHAT ????? (Stop trying to get me in trouble, Nana. ) ;)

Thanks for the heads up on this, Chopper. I might try to check this out tonight.

Back to the reason we're all here...today I noticed that several of my neighbors had pink balloons on their mailboxes this morning. I thought that was sweet. You can't go anywhere in Sullivan County without hearing people talking about her. It makes me smile, but it also just breaks my heart that so many strangers love and care for this child more than her own family ever did. :(
Kat, if it wasn’t for your posts to break things up sometimes, I couldn’t keep coming back!!!

I
Well, that's exactly what I meant. AB has made a series of terrible choices over the course of her lifetime, and from everything I've seen , she has never made any serious attempt to start making better choices. Which wouldn't draw any kind of comment from me, but for the fact that she dragged 4 innocent children into the sinkhole with her. And while she's in the sinkhole, cries and laments " oh my poor babies ! Look what they have done to us ! " NO...LOOK WHAT YOU have done ! No sense of personal responsibility for any of the chaos she herself has created. And obviously, that is something Megan has learned well from her mother.

I agree! This case is hard to have sympathy for some family, when they haven’t shown us how much they loved and miss their baby! Not all the family, there has to be extended family that was worried sick about her, we just didn’t see it.

What was AB driving before the BMW?
What was MB driving after the Cruze?
When was last time EB was in either alive or dead?
So many questions that may or may not matter.........

How do you "sell" or "gift" a car that doesn't legally belong to you ?
Why would you "gift" or "sell " a car to someone with a revoked license ?
Where did the tags on the car come from ?
Who was driving the car before the "gift" or "sale " ?
Did the car have front end damage before or after the "gift" or "sale" ?

I could go on and on.

MAR 8, 2020
Sullivan County, TN Sheriff's Office
We have said this before, and apparently, it needs to be said again.

We have not authorized anyone to set up accounts using our agency’s name or any accounts that claim to have our authorization.

If you see any such accounts being shared, report them to as fraudulent.

SCSO: Do not support fraudulent pages

MAR 8, 2020
Community creates memorials honoring 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell
[...]

Stuffed animals, balloons, flowers and signs grew immensely over the day on Saturday. The pink and purple mountain of gifts almost always had a crowd of people surrounding it.

[...]

"When everybody got the word last night it was like a part of us got lost with her," LH nodded. "This should be about this little beautiful angel that shouldn't have had to go through what she went through."

For over two weeks, the rest of the world joined hands with Sullivan County during the search for the missing 15-month-old, uniting in the face of tragedy.

SL from North Carolina felt a special connection to the case, being a child abuse survivor.

[...]

While those who live just down the road, like LN from Kingsport, still can't believe what they've seen.

[...]

"Our hope and prayer is that justice is swift for Evelyn," LN said.

[...]

There's still a lot of questions to be answered with the Evelyn Boswell case and it may take some time before we see justice for Evelyn, but the community stays hopeful.

How do you "sell" or "gift" a car that doesn't legally belong to you ?
Why would you "gift" or "sell " a car to someone with a revoked license ?
Where did the tags on the car come from ?
Who was driving the car before the "gift" or "sale " ?
Did the car have front end damage before or after the "gift" or "sale" ?

I could go on and on.

IMOO.... Grains of salt and all that...

The car was up for sale for a long time.
The damage was noted by the owner as being from a collision with a deer.

SALT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member