Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The memorial set up for her where they found her is 3 minutes from my house. We stopped by there today-here are some pics
What strikes me about the tributes , the pink girly balloons, Disney themed , colourful items , glitter and gems , all things people buy for their own kids . That's what people have chosen to take to the site . We get all these items to make our own babies happy , see them smile get them excited and giggly .
MB had no conception how to be a mum , be the best she could be . So selfish . Remember the interview when asked what Christmas gifts were waiting at home for E . Barefaced lies .
It takes strangers to do the simplest gesture to make this glaringly obvious.

Age is a state of mind. Just a number. Nothing wrong with age differences Except for in a case like AB and MF. Both immature. Never progressed past age 15

Me either. ;)

But seriously, in my mind their ages aren't all that relevant. They "found" each other because they both just happen to be down in the same sink hole. Small hole, narrow choices. IMO.

How do you "sell" or "gift" a car that doesn't legally belong to you ?
Why would you "gift" or "sell " a car to someone with a revoked license ?
Where did the tags on the car come from ?
Who was driving the car before the "gift" or "sale " ?
Did the car have front end damage before or after the "gift" or "sale" ?

I could go on and on.

Oh, look... it's a vanity plate for WM.
(photo below)

Did MB and HW "owe" AB something and the car became the bargaining chip?
Were the tags the same ones used by the previous driver who was no longer present
and able to drive the car which was actually registered in his mother's name?
Was Meagan driving the BMW (maybe even promising to buy it for herself at one
point) before she "offered it" to AB?
Hadn't heard about any front end damage.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    393.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
MAR 8, 2020
Sullivan County, TN Sheriff's Office
We have said this before, and apparently, it needs to be said again.

We have not authorized anyone to set up ******** accounts using our agency’s name or any accounts that claim to have our authorization.

If you see any such accounts being shared, report them to ******** as fraudulent.

SCSO: Do not support fraudulent ******** pages

It's so low and disgusting to try and profit from the suffering of or the death of a child. I hope karma is real. This sort of thing should never go unpunished, imo. So, if not here and now then later when they least expect it.
JMO.

All the memorials are beautiful and heartfelt. Poor child-my heart breaks for her
This is probably not going to set well with some but I am still hesitant to say Maggie is guilty of murdering her own child. Nothing more than a GUT feeling - I think she is guilty of not reporting whatever happened and I think she is guilty of lying repeatedly but somehow I think she is covering for someone else
I have been wrong many many times and could be now
Ok- I am bracing for the daggers about to come my way
ETA. Just my opinion

If she is covering for someone else, assuming they killed baby Evelyn, then IMO she is just as guilty as if she did the deed. Where is her outrage at what was done to her child that she was supposed to love and keep safe? Instead she covers for them? JMO

This sign makes me a bit queasy.
I know the family is a mess. And I know this is likely true.
But I'll bet Evelyn loved them.
So it saddens me to see that there.

I think her grandfather TBsr and uncle jr loved her... and probably AB's and TB's younger kids, too. For sure her great grandmother. I know they apparently didn't get to see much of her but that wasn't their fault if you believe TBsr. I think it's horrible that Evelyn was hidden and found right where they live. I can't imagine what anguish they're going through right now but I imagine it's shocking and awfully painful for them all right now.

Authorities believe they have found the remains of missing 15-month-old[/QUOTE]
With earbuds, "543 . . . Down by the Sycamore Tree" is very audible to me.
What is even worse if Evelyn was found in that shed that has the raised door the tree right beside of it looks like a Sycamore Tree to me. My husband and I were on our walk today and we were comparing the one in the pic to one that is on our trail. I’m no tree expert by any means just putting it out there. MOO
ETA pic

Attachments

• 5465B10F-CB9E-4E5C-9770-8A0800896CE8.jpeg
    5465B10F-CB9E-4E5C-9770-8A0800896CE8.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

What is even worse if Evelyn was found in that shed that has the raised door the tree right beside of it looks like a Sycamore Tree to me. My husband and I were on our walk today and we were comparing the one in the pic to one that is on our trail. I’m no tree expert by any means just putting it out there. MOO[/QUOTE]

I think it's highly possible that TBSr (or jr) is the person who discovered Evelyn and called police. He may have gone to an area of the shed he's not often in and noticed an odor... saw a container out of place or that he didn't recognize and suspected right away that it contained the body of his missing grandchild. If this is so, I hope he didn't investigate further and actually see his grandchild. It's a very large shed so I think it's possible you wouldn't notice an odor until you were right on top of it; depending on how the body was stored. But, all this is speculation, of course.

I have mixed emotions about that sign.
I think it is an act of kindness for anyone to go to the memorial and write that Evelyn was loved, even by strangers. However, I think it's too strident and too soon to say "killed by family." I know what I believe happened, as do we all, but still they are innocent until proven guilty under the law. Also, there are likely some extended family members who are genuinely innocent, and are grieving right now.
After, if any family members are convicted, those signs can go up all day long. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes