Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to be about the same emotional age as MB.

I totally agree
Evelyn’s memorial moved due to property owner not wanting it on his land Channel 11 WJHL.com
Evelyn’s memorial moved due to property owner not wanting it on his land Channel 11 WJHL.com

Of course they don’t want to have to look at what they did sorry but that’s how I feel and that’s why they want it moved those people are unbelievable. I see now the landing zone by somebody else who may have close ties to the B family. JMO.

If a few WBer's are willing, I'd like to throw something out to the group. Goal being, pick it apart or find logic to support.

There are several theories on the table. It seems most believe MB is involved, but to what extent?

Question: In your opinion, based on everything we know to be true thus far, was MB present when Evelyn passed or is she covering for someone?

I believe we’re looking at another C.A. I think AB knew what MB did & MB “gave” her the car to buy her silence. Jmo

If a few WBer's are willing, I'd like to throw something out to the group. Goal being, pick it apart or find logic to support.

There are several theories on the table. It seems most believe MB is involved, but to what extent?

Question: In your opinion, based on everything we know to be true thus far, was MB present when Evelyn passed or is she covering for someone?
All things logical point to MB being somehow responsible for Evelyn's death, IMO. BUT, I honestly FEEL that this is an unusual case wherein logic does not prevail. I'm not confident about when MB knew her daughter was deceased, but I don't think Evelyn's death was by her own hand. JMO

All things logical point to MB being somehow responsible for Evelyn's death, IMO. BUT, I honestly FEEL that this is an unusual case wherein logic does not prevail. I'm not confident about when MB knew her daughter was deceased, but I don't think Evelyn's death was by her own hand. JMO
Thank you for responding. :D
Follow up questions:
-Do you think her death was accidental or intentional?
-If accidental, how do you see that occurring?
-If intentional, who do you think was involved?

So you don’t think Evelyn died by MB?

Thank you for responding. :D
Follow up questions:
-Do you think her death was accidental or intentional?
-If accidental, how do you see that occurring?
-If intentional, who do you think was involved?
TN Hiker, I'm rather undecided about whether it was intentional, but I'm heavily leaning towards Evelyn having been in the care of AB when she met her untimely demise.

ETA: I'm sure an autopsy report would help me form a more solid opinion about the cause of sweet baby Evelyn's death, and whether it was intentional. (Kinda cowardly of me, I know. I'm just having a really tough time trusting my instincts in this horrific case!)

As an aside, I found it interesting that you, Juber and Bobbywoo are all locals and are also all seemingly quite fond of hiking. Perhaps you've all crossed paths IRL at some point. Maybe you could all agree on some sort of 'solidarity signal' to show when you come across other hikers along your travels. LOL. Good company, from what little I know of you all.

Last edited:
Here’s why I believe MB killed Evelyn.
I think her relationship was more important to her than EB. I think her bf probably felt annoyed by EB & MB looked at HW as a ticket to the good life.
I believe IF AB & WM were involved, It’s after the fact, possibly to get rid of EB. -Remember, TB said his ex told him “you will regret it” if you notify authorities. EB was found on TB’s property (a shed on his property).
I look at AB’s motivation in getting involved; a history of possible drug abuse, no income, no home, no car. With a car, they could sell it, take off to N.C. and possibly score some drugs. IMO addicts rarely think past the next score.

As it stands right now for me, I think MB is responsible for her death, not sure if by accident or on purpose but I do believe she is responsible. I also feel that AB is at least aware of this or could have helped to conceal Evelyn, if this is true then WM would have knowledge as well. IMO

I totally agree

Of course they don’t want to have to look at what they did sorry but that’s how I feel and that’s why they want it moved those people are unbelievable. I see now the landing zone by somebody else who may have close ties to the B family. JMO.
They do not own that property. It has nothing to do with the Boswells they only own the property where the LE cars were. That side. The driveway is shared by unrelated people on the right side of the lane. I can understand everyone up there has had their privacy invaded by nosy people trespassing going there going around the gate to the point the other day they had to put fence up so people wouldn't go around the gate.

Yes, absolutely, I agree with you. Everyone who bought one of those little baubles (and/or huge stuffies) to leave, was imagining waggling them at little Evelyn and watching her shriek with glee in response. :(
I always think it would be a better use of their money to donate to an organization that helps prevent child abuse or supports shelters for domestic violence issues. Unfortunately almost anything else they leave just ends up in the trash. But I understand that people feel helpless and just want to do *something*.

As it stands right now for me, I think MB is responsible for her death, not sure if by accident or on purpose but I do believe she is responsible. I also feel that AB is at least aware of this or could have helped to conceal Evelyn, if this is true then WM would have knowledge as well. IMO
This is my thought as well. I feel like it could have been some type of negligence while she was being a self absorbed teenager or maybe Evelyn pulled her hair or did something else to upset MB and she hit her or pushed her. I also believe AB and that sidekick of hers know exactly what happened. The fact that no one in her family has bailed her out makes me think that other family members suspect that she is responsible for the death of Evelyn and is exactly where she should be. In jail.

I'm feeling especially bad for the 2 children TBSr is raising. They have to go to school and I can't imagine how they're feeling right now knowing tomorrow is Monday and they'll have to see the other kids in class. I just hope whoever wrote that note doesn't have kids in the same school because, otherwise, everyone I've seen at the memorials seem very quiet and respectful... (and during a few interviews, too.) Every barrel has a few bad apples.
My kids are on Spring Break this week...maybe they are, too, so they’ll have some extra days to process all the chaos.

I have mixed emotions about that sign.
I think it is an act of kindness for anyone to go to the memorial and write that Evelyn was loved, even by strangers. However, I think it's too strident and too soon to say "killed by family." I know what I believe happened, as do we all, but still they are innocent until proven guilty under the law. Also, there are likely some extended family members who are genuinely innocent, and are grieving right now.
After, if any family members are convicted, those signs can go up all day long. JMO.

Spot on. Do I believe what the sign says is true? Most likely. But it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I

Ready for my rambling?

I have to go with MB being involved. How could you continue to cover for someone who killed your child? She is already in jail, her child is dead, what good does her silence do now? Unless it was HW. I guess I could see her trying to cover for him.

From the beginning I’ve felt that MB “got rid” of Evelyn because she wasn’t convenient anymore once she met HW. I don’t know if I see her doing the deed herself, or paying someone to do it for her (or giving them a car ‍♀️).

Regardless, it doesn’t appear she felt very remorseful after the fact. I personally think if it was an accident she would have owned up to it by now. Or not tried to cover it up at all.

Many of the family members said MB was involved from the very beginning. I guess you can say I’m torn on how involved. However, I don’t for a second think she was oblivious to her daughter being dead.

I also don’t buy into the “broken arm being set by AB but causing an infection” story that was posted on here by someone who knows the family. It would take time for an infection to set in and it would be VERY painful. If AB was living with her dad or wherever she was prior, someone would have had to have seen her with Evelyn over that period of time, right? You don’t break and arm and then die of an infection in a few days time (Also thinking how painful that would be for Evelyn, I hope that is not the case). If AB was planning to sell her, couldn’t she at least get her medical help? Surely she could have found some sketchy doctor who wouldn’t report the arm to CPS.

She decided she didn’t want the baby. The problem was taken care of. By whom? That is the question.

End rambling

Here’s why I believe MB killed Evelyn.
I think her relationship was more important to her than EB. I think her bf probably felt annoyed by EB & MB looked at HW as a ticket to the good life.
I believe IF AB & WM were involved, It’s after the fact, possibly to get rid of EB. -Remember, TB said his ex told him “you will regret it” if you notify authorities. EB was found on TB’s property (a shed on his property).
I look at AB’s motivation in getting involved; a history of possible drug abuse, no income, no home, no car. With a car, they could sell it, take off to N.C. and possibly score some drugs. IMO addicts rarely think past the next score.

Here is my speculation:

I think EB was killed accidentally, likely due to some negligence on MB's part. I think the broken arm will turn out to be somehow related to her accidental death, but I don't think HW was really involved (but may have known something). I think MB enlisted her mom (AB) in covering up her death, and she and WM were involved in hiding the body. I think TB Sr. is likely innocent, but AB perhaps wanted to implicate him by hiding the body on his property.

MOO, only.

All the memorials are beautiful and heartfelt. Poor child-my heart breaks for her
This is probably not going to set well with some but I am still hesitant to say Maggie is guilty of murdering her own child. Nothing more than a GUT feeling - I think she is guilty of not reporting whatever happened and I think she is guilty of lying repeatedly but somehow I think she is covering for someone else
I have been wrong many many times and could be now
Ok- I am bracing for the daggers about to come my way
ETA. Just my opinion

No need to duck from anything coming from my direction, JenniD. My gut keeps dragging me back to that position, too... but then my ever-logical mind takes over to convince me that my gut is a big fat liar... then the gut tugs back. This battle has been going on since the beginning. Never have I been so conflicted in any case I've followed here! I do attempt to look at things from different perspectives, but I always seem to form a solid opinion in short order. Despite my typical bond with logic, I just haven't been able to fully make the leap off the fence in this case. So the logical side of me is thinking that I should trust my visceral instinct this time. I simply can't reconcile it at all!

ETA: Perhaps I'm simply famished. Let me grab a Snickers and re-evaluate.

I think what it comes down to is none of us wants to believe that anyone is capable of hurting that sweet little blue eyed baby, let alone her mother. In all of the photos it genuinely seemed like MB was a good mom and Evelyn was cared for. None of her friends or family on the periphery have said they observed anything strange until late November/ early December.

There aren’t a bunch of glaring signs of abuse like some other cases, to make it easier for our brains to make that leap.

@Factoria you can’t blame yourself for not being able to make sense of something that’s impossible to reconcile. There is a gaping hole somewhere in the logic of this case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member