Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone, I think Bobbywoo, mentioned MBs statement about Evelyn pulling her hair a few pages back (in the context of that maybe triggering MB).

If memory serves, the story was that she did it a lot, MB knew it wasn't Evelyn being mean, because shes the sweetest baby ever and loves everybody and wants to kiss everybody all the time.

It's a super weird story to tell. For a lot of reasons. Her (story) reaction to thinking that Evelyn was going to pull her hair but instead kissed her was way over the top. Cried for a week? Really girlie?

But beyond that... The thing that just came to mind was her siblings. She has younger siblings, and was old enough when they were born to know that ALL babies pull long hair. I am confident being absolute in that statement. If any of ya'll have had babies that had no interest in a good ole handful of hair, please do share.

She is well aware that babies do this.

I don't even know where I am going with this right now. But it bothers me.

Did she snap when Evelyn pulled her hair, or was that just a leak that her insecurities as a human are so deeply ingrained that she gave Evelyn the responsibility for her (MBs) self esteem?

I think I am going to have to go back and transcribe the rest of her BS (pray for me, friends)

Because also.... How does a baby transition herself off of a bottle, unless she has access to a sippy cup... You know?

And of course, the one discussed a lot in thread 1... Snacks on the floor? Her telling of that doesnt ring true either. Aside from the stories told of neglect in thread one.... Can someone tell me what the point is in keeping closed containers of snacks for a baby on the floor? If you are going to leave snacks on the floor for a BABY, wouldn't you make them accessible to her???

I don't feel like MB was testing to see if Evelyn would be a future Mensa candidate. Solve the puzzle, get the cheerios!! Nope.

I'm starting to think that anything beyond sweet potatoes, carrot allergy and Baby Shark need to be looked at closely.

Good grief. End pointless rant of pointlessness which lacks any particular point.

Last edited:
If a few WBer's are willing, I'd like to throw something out to the group. Goal being, pick it apart or find logic to support.

There are several theories on the table. It seems most believe MB is involved, but to what extent?

Question: In your opinion, based on everything we know to be true thus far, was MB present when Evelyn passed or is she covering for someone?

I stand beside my hunch from day 1. Susan Smith/Casey Anthony vibes.

MB and college came from herself but I don't think it's true and I would be surprised to even find out that she graduated from high school. As far as moving to the basement TB said she told him that was where she was going and we have to remember it was MB who said it. Personally I think she seemed to have moved into some kind of fantasy land in her mind at some point. There are messages where she told someone she was married but it was a secret. And we all know she claimed to be pregnant.
All opion here but my gut tells me MB did enroll in school. She was clearly having financial difficulties and I imagine she is cunning enough to know there are benefits to taking college classes. Not only from added perks of financial aid (which she would receive because she was a single mother) but also additional credits when she filed her taxes. Young, single mothers (no shortage of those around here) share that kind of information.

ETA: And...in addition to guidance from other teen moms, she has plenty of family members who know how to work the system.

I agree. And people wondering why family members haven't gone to the memorial...plainly it's because of things like that sign. And the word family covers a lot of people. What about her daddy and his side of the family? It's a very slippery slope and people need to step back until facts are in and LE makes their move. jmo

I was thinking that everyone going taking toys would hope to see some family but personally I would not go anywhere near that if I were the TB's. After all the terrible things some are saying and you know people would have their cameras out filming and then picking apart every action they do.

Dbm.... Wonky Websleuths

yep its gone wonky this morning i was trying to read everything since i was asleep and it was timing out

i think its when someone fools with the backend and it slows the entire site down probably because the server either A - doesn't have enough ram or B - its disk read is slow not sure though

If a few WBer's are willing, I'd like to throw something out to the group. Goal being, pick it apart or find logic to support.

There are several theories on the table. It seems most believe MB is involved, but to what extent?

Question: In your opinion, based on everything we know to be true thus far, was MB present when Evelyn passed or is she covering for someone?

I guess we won’t know until the autopsy when the cause and manner of death will (hopefully) be determined.

But I can’t come up with any legit scenario where a toddler is accidentally injured and family wouldn’t take her in for medical help. Unless she had previous signs of abuse that whoever had been hurting her didn’t want to be seen.

That child was hurt by someone intentionally and either died immediately or a few days later due to injuries. And MB knows all about it. ALL my opinion.

yep its gone wonky this morning i was trying to read everything since i was asleep and it was timing out

i think its when someone fools with the backend and it slows the entire site down probably because the server either A - doesn't have enough ram or B - its disk read is slow not sure though

But did you ping the router?

WVLT confirmed that MB attended Northeast State.

Do you have a link for TB's statement that MB told him she was moving to HW's basement?

Do you have a link to the messages where MB told someone she was married?

Boswell case becomes center of attention at Northeast State Community College
Boswell attended Northeast State for just one semester in 2019. Records the college provided show she was majoring in Small Business Management.
Thank you, Pommy! I wonder if she finished the semester or not.

According to the school’s academic calendar for the fall semester, the last day of classes was December 6, and final exams were December 9-14.

The overlap with the dates when Evelyn was last seen speaks of something more than coincidence, IMHO.

I guess we won’t know until the autopsy when the cause and manner of death will (hopefully) be determined.

But I can’t come up with any legit scenario where a toddler is accidentally injured and family wouldn’t take her in for medical help. Unless she had previous signs of abuse that whoever had been hurting her didn’t want to be seen.

That child was hurt by someone intentionally and either died immediately or a few days later due to injuries. And MB knows all about it. ALL my opinion.

I am still leaning towards unitentional death during the commission of a felony, hence no 911 call, but I often wonder if I am just being naively hopeful that Evelyn wasn't murdered with purpose and intent.

But did you ping the router?

i walked into that one lol :)

oh someone was saying what do we think happened to MB and EB

its so hard to know with all the stories going around with AB and MB it could literally be a million different things until the TBI narrows things for us that is probably when we will have a clearer idea after autopsy

Several of these points are not 'known facts', though... I've not seen anything 'sleuthable' or 'linkable' to confirm any one of those first seven points, in fact. That said, I'm not suggesting that any are untrue. If they are all verified to be true, I suspect that the sequence of events would weigh heavily in my desperate battle between my mind and my gut.

MB & HW dating, MB taking up residence at HW’s address, MB working at the chicken shack, MB moving out of the trailer, MB attending school, etc. These have all been reported on by MSM or stated by MB herself in court.

I’ve slid back and forth across the fence with my beliefs so many times, I’ve got splinters in my butt.

I have been waiting to say anything else until we hear from authorities. I have believed since the beginning and still do that this is all MB. Possibly AB find out later but MB is responsible IMO and I hope that she spends the rest of her life paying for the death of her beautiful and innocent baby Evelyn!

WVLT confirmed that MB attended Northeast State.
Boswell case becomes center of attention at Northeast State Community College
Boswell attended Northeast State for just one semester in 2019. Records the college provided show she was majoring in Small Business Management.
Small Business Management...of course. Considering MB's proclivity to mimic/parrot those around her, SBM makes perfect sense. Especially when her boyfriend is managing a small business. Yet another example of how MB doesn't appear to have a mind of her own. She is whoever she is around at any given moment.

I have to go with MB being involved. How could you continue to cover for someone who killed your child? She is already in jail, her child is dead, what good does her silence do now? Unless it was HW...
I also don’t buy into the “broken arm being set by AB but causing an infection” story that was posted on here by someone who knows the family. It would take time for an infection to set in and it would be VERY painful. If AB was living with her dad or wherever she was prior, someone would have had to have seen her with Evelyn over that period of time, right? You don’t break and arm and then die of an infection in a few days time (Also thinking how painful that would be for Evelyn, I hope that is not the case)...

Snipped to say “good point, why is she apparently still silent about who had the baby?” Why would she take the rap unless she did it?

Also, I assumed that IF the “broken arm/avoiding medical care or DCS will take her” story is true (big IF), these are also true:
- mom was receiving financial assistance in some form related to being a single mom and didn’t want to give that up by DCS getting involved
- EB would be crying a lot and AB might be more experienced in “medicating” babies who were injured, so she took care of EB for MB
- that “medicating” might actually be the cause of death, rather than infection.

Again, IF that story is true at all.

I don’t believe MB didn’t know EB passed though. Ultimately, she was responsible for the death of her daughter by neglect or abuse followed by lack of proper care, IMO. By the time police were asking her about EB, she knew her child was dead, even if she wasn’t there when Evelyn passed. Why else would she keep telling lies she knew she’d get caught in? Because police discovering those lies was better than police discovering Evelyn’s little body.

P.S. Opioids have been proven to make people less responsive to the “cuteness” of a baby. See article linked. Cuteness is picked up by our brains and engages our emotions of compassion and protectiveness. I think many people involved were able to say to themselves “I don’t want my lifestyle to change, and that’s more important than taking care of Evelyn” because they were getting high and it tweaked their brains.
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-09-opioids-affect-cuteness-babies.html

Small Business Management...of course. Considering MB's proclivity to mimic/parrot those around her, SBM makes perfect sense. Especially when her boyfriend is managing a small business. Yet another example of how MB doesn't appear to have a mind of her own. She is whoever she is around at any given moment.
Very much a child IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member