Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I understand. But even if the child's death was an accident it could still be a homicide if whoever Evelyn was in the care of did not call 911 or seek medical care. A caretaker can be caring and remorseful and still be held responsible for the child's death. Just the fact that the baby was left in a shed to decompose shows little respect for human life.

We will have to wait and see what the cause and manner of death was. The autopsy is not complete yet.

Imo
I'm so sorry to be asking a question I'm sure has been asked. I spent the weekend away from the internet :(

She was found in a shed?!

before i judge i'm going to wait and hopefully the way EB was left will be cleared up, there is a lot of speculation and the word dumped being thrown around, when i hear she was in a cute outfit and found with other baby stuff i don't automatically assume all tossed into a bag ... maybe she was laid in a crate with her toys and other items almost like she had been put to bed... we do not know yet and jumping to conclusions doesn't help anything and just stirs up negative emotions

I'm sorry Zenzen, but I'm another who respectfully disagrees. She should have been actually put to bed, in her bed, comfortable and alive with her stuffed animals etc. Anything short of that cannot be prettified.

before i judge i'm going to wait and hopefully the way EB was left will be cleared up, there is a lot of speculation and the word dumped being thrown around, when i hear she was in a cute outfit and found with other baby stuff i don't automatically assume all tossed into a bag ... maybe she was laid in a crate with her toys and other items almost like she had been put to bed... we do not know yet and jumping to conclusions doesn't help anything and just stirs up negative emotions

I'm sorry Zenzen, but I'm another who respectfully disagrees. She should have been actually put to bed, in her bed, comfortable and alive with her stuffed animals etc. Anything short of that cannot be prettified.

Bringing over from the media thread:

[...]

Living By Faith Freewill Baptist Church sits across from the growing memorial. JH is pastor there. "People have been crying. Tears have been shed, and prayers are going to be offered up continually," he said.

The church's Sunday service dedicated a prayer for the child who was at the center of an AMBER Alert across Tennessee. JH said Evelyn had attended the church.

"We actually got to know her. She was a precious little baby. We got to spend that quality time together," said JH.

For even mere strangers, Evelyn's story has touched them too. ...

[...]

I shall send a donation to Faith Freewill Baptist Church.
Thank you, d4j. Very kind of you.
t4594.gif

Yes, it can clearly be heard on the WJHL video. Special Agent Fraley testified that MB did make culpatory statements during interviews. Interesting.

Right around the 13:45 mark, you're correct- I can't make out exactly what the rest of the judge's question/sentence was, and Fraley has to repeat the question to ensure he is hearing "culpatory" correctly, it seems?

I just find MB’s disassociation so odd. Her attitude in court, the odd (as in strange) interviews she did - I don’t understand her. To all intents and purposes, Evelyn looked happy and well cared for. I’ve mentioned Christopher Watts before in these threads - he loved his wife and children. Until he didn’t, and they were in the way of his new life. I wonder if it’s as simple and as horrible as that. Evelyn was not needed in what MB saw as a new and exciting future with Chicken Shack BF.

I just find MB’s disassociation so odd. Her attitude in court, the odd (as in strange) interviews she did - I don’t understand her. To all intents and purposes, Evelyn looked happy and well cared for. I’ve mentioned Christopher Watts before in these threads - he loved his wife and children. Until he didn’t, and they were in the way of his new life. I wonder if it’s as simple and as horrible as that. Evelyn was not needed in what MB saw as a new and exciting future with Chicken Shack BF.

I agree with your thoughts on Evelyn looking happy and well-cared for. I also wonder how much of her care was directly from MB as opposed to other friends, family, etc. jumping in to help out. JMO

MB & HW dating, MB taking up residence at HW’s address, MB working at the chicken shack, MB moving out of the trailer, MB attending school, etc. These have all been reported on by MSM or stated by MB herself in court.
IMO
My thoughts of the scenario: TBs pressures MB to do something for herself and Evelyn- like go to college and he will get her a car to drive back and forth and support her (by staying in the trailer for free?). Car is given, MB moves into trailer, enrolls in school. Then it unravels- MB drops out of school, TBs cuts her off and makes her pay rent on the trailer and make car payments. She has to get a job (chicken shack) and realizes how much it costs to live and tries to sell car/gets a loan on car. Doesn’t pay rent or car payments so she’s kicked out and car is eventually repo’d....my questions would be did she meet HW then drop out then start working for him, or did she drop out, get job and meet HW there? Also, her dad kicks out her and Evelyn to teach MB a lesson but trusts she’ll take care of Evelyn?
JMOO

I’m confused what is the statement referring to that I have seen through the thread
(see below). Also I saw the hearing today there is something mentally wrong with that MB. She showed no emotion and I still can’t stand seeing that half smile smirk on her face. I’m glad they raised the bond they should have no bond. I feel so sad for baby Evelyn. I feel sad for those the officers on that scene.
We’ve seen other crimes that are just as bad but this one just has a very bizarre...

I don’t know I’m out of words right now :-(

You’re a pretty girl, you should smile more
(Why do people keep posting this and what is it referring to)

Oof. I'm sorry, Zen, but your theory does not make the situation better in my eyes. In a crate???? Sorry....I can't make that okay. MOO.

DITTO on Meridiths words. There is no way to spin this.... no matter what she (or whichever whakos in that group) threw poor baby Evelyn away like a piece of garbage. I’m so sad for Baby Evelyn

I’m confused what is the statement referring to that I have seen through the thread
(see below). Also I saw the hearing today there is something mentally wrong with that MB. She showed no emotion and I still can’t stand seeing that half smile smirk on her face. I’m glad they raised the bond they should have no bond. I feel so sad for baby Evelyn. I feel sad for those the officers on that scene.
We’ve seen other crimes that are just as bad but this one just has a very bizarre...

Sorry to confuse, Chopper. We were talking about MB's infamous "smirk" and I commented that I make the same face sometimes when I'm out in public and see folks I don't know. It's my way of trying to look friendly. We got off-topic and started discussing how people say that women should smile more because it makes them look prettier. It has nothing to do with the case, other than the fact that MB has a very similar face in each court appearance. MOO.

Regarding the smile conversation. It started off with discussing why MB may always have that dumb grin on her face. Maybe she was conditioned that way. Then we proceeded to talk about dumb things some men say to women.

Sorry to confuse, Chopper. We were talking about MB's infamous "smirk" and I commented that I make the same face sometimes when I'm out in public and see folks I don't know. It's my way of trying to look friendly. We got off-topic and started discussing how people say that women should smile more because it makes them look prettier. It has nothing to do with the case, other than the fact that MB has a very similar face in each court appearance. MOO.

Ah ok. Thanks Meredith. I thought I missed something or one of those creepy guys in that group said something. I totally get what you’re saying now

Hi Zen!

Sorry everyone, but I've been very ill in the hospital for over a week only to read just now that Evelyn's precious little body has been found.

I respectfully disagree that Evelyn's death may be an accident. Evelyn's death was no accident. None imo. In fact her death was premeditated, imo.

This is the very profile of killer moms who kill their small defenseless children.

More commonly the murdered children are found swaddled in blankets or/and inside of bags along with toys.

These killer moms also usually put their murdered child in areas familiar to the killer moms, and above ground rather than burying them.

This beautiful child's death will be no different than from all of the rest of the children who have been killed by their so called moms...which unfortunately are very many.

This killer mom is going to be just like Susan Smith who saw her children only as burdens she no longer wanted to carry.

God bless little Evelyn who never had a chance.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to be asking a question I'm sure has been asked. I spent the weekend away from the internet :(

She was found in a shed?!
Well, it hasn't been confirmed by LE but there was a reporter on site when LE was on the property removing evidence and she said it "seemed" like her remains were found in a shed. I'm not sure if she specified what she saw or how she knew but she must have seen some activity in or around the shed. Jmo

Hi Zen!

Sorry everyone, but I've been in the hospital for over a week only to read just now that Evelyn's precious little body has been found.

I respectfully disagree that Evelyn's death may be an accident. Evelyn's death was no accident. None imo.

This is the very profile of killer moms of their small defenseless murdered children.

More commonly the murdered children are found swaddled in blankets or/and inside of bags with toys. The killer moms also usually put their murdered child in areas familiar to the killer moms, and above ground rather than burying them.

This beautiful child's death will be no different than from all of the rest of the children who have been killed by their so called moms...which unfortunately are many.

God bless little Evelyn who never had a chance.

Jmhoo

Welcome back, Ocean! I hope you are on the mend. Sorry that you had to come back to the sad news :(

Well I guess this is the beginning of the end for MB. What a complete waste of a life. There could have been a thousand other endings to her story.

Too bad she took Evelyn down in the process of her spiraling out of control. Breaks my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth