Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We continue to be in awe of our community. As you can see, the memorial to Evelyn at the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office continues to grow. Due to rain in the forecast, we will be moving the memorial in an effort to preserve it. It will now be located under the overhang at the center of the building, where it will remain for a few more days. Once the memorial is taken down, we plan on distributing the stuffed animals to agencies across the State of Tennessee that help abused, neglected, or at-risk children.

Your love, support, and compassion over the last three weeks means more than you know. On behalf of Evelyn and all of us at the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office, Thank You!"

Sullivan County, TN Sheriff's Office

I do feel bad for TB. I know not all will agree and that’s ok. While his history may not be squeaky clean he was the only one who cared enough to call in Evelyn missing. The only single person who bothered at all. I’m thankful he took action. And now he has to live with knowing Evelyn was on his property all along. That she was there for possibly months. That would eat me alive.

I do feel bad for TB. I know not all will agree and that’s ok. While his history may not be squeaky clean he was the only one who cared enough to call in Evelyn missing. The only single person who bothered at all. I’m thankful he took action. And now he has to live with knowing Evelyn was on his property all along. That she was there for possibly months. That would eat me alive.

I just think it sucks that no one noticed Evelyn gone for 2 mos. I mean COME ON 2 stinking months!!!!! I know many will disagree and that’s fine but I do not feel sorry for one single family member in that crazy bunch and I never will

I'm sorry Zenzen, but I'm another who respectfully disagrees. She should have been actually put to bed, in her bed, comfortable and alive with her stuffed animals etc. Anything short of that cannot be prettified.

Ita! Arkay!

Any child who has died from a true accident or has accidentally sustained life threatening injuries a 911 call is made immediately.

Those who are murdered windup found just like Evelyn's body was found ..hoping no one would ever be able to locate the child they had killed.

That's why she didnt report Evelyn being missing. That's why she told every lie she could think of blaming someone else for her own premeditated, imo, murderous act against precious Evelyn.

I have been following cases about killer moms for almost 4 decades now. The way this piece of wasted garbage lied, and how Evelyn's body was found is another classic textbook example.

There is a special hell for moms, and dads who murder their own defenseless children. This killer mom is also hellbound imo.

Instead she wanted 'the man.'

She did not want her beautiful gift from God He had blessed her with by giving her Evelyn.

Evelyn stood in her way of what she wanted. She wanted to be free without a child. That is why poor little baby Evelyn is dead. She wanted her dead, and made it become her own sick twisted reality.

Jmhoo

Could
Testimony also included a statement that MB took a trip to TX in the fall of 2019.

During one of her interviews (I believe it was the 3rd one), MB stated she took Evelyn to TX to see EP. MB stated they drove there and Evelyn slept the entire way. She went on to say it was something like 20+ hour drive and she had to wake Evelyn up just to get her to eat something.

Fall of 2019 is when everything was happening (previously detailed by @athenna). I find it interesting that MB would chose to take a road trip in the midst of college classes and working. Was that an attempt to escape from her life and all the feelings of dissatisfaction?
she have gone to tax to try to leave Evelyn with ep because she couldn’t/didn’t want to care for her anymore? Jmoo

I just think it sucks that no one noticed Evelyn gone for 2 mos. I mean COME ON 2 stinking months!!!!! I know many will disagree and that’s fine but I do not feel sorry for one single family member in that crazy bunch and I never will

I think they did notice before two months. They asked MB to bring Evelyn over and after getting the run around one too many times called her in. I do think Evelyn was failed by many but the responsibility lies on MB shoulders imo.

Anyone know that time frame that TB started asking to see Evelyn. I remember him saying in one of his interviews but I can’t find it. I wish they would have been more aggressive with MB about seeing Evelyn. Not that it would change the outcome but at least it would have shortened this crazy train.

I think they did notice before two months. They asked MB to bring Evelyn over and after getting the run around one too many times called her in. I do think Evelyn was failed by many but the responsibility lies on MB shoulders imo.

Anyone know that time frame that TB started asking to see Evelyn. I remember him saying in one of his interviews but I can’t find it. I wish they would have been more aggressive with MB about seeing Evelyn. Not that it would change the outcome but at least it would have shortened this crazy train.

Maybe this one will help:

Grandfather of missing Evelyn said he called DCS, hasn’t seen her since Thanksgiving

I’m not caught up reading bc these threads are flying but I wanted to post a thought. I read the particulars of the old arrest of grandpa and his son in the last thread. Let me make it clear that I’m not accusing him of murdering or covering up the murder of Evelyn. I do think that arrest is very relevant because it shows a history of trying to solve a problem with violence. He may have had legitimate reasons for being furious but it sets a poor example to the children he’s trying to protect. This is the climate MB was raised in and Evelyn paid the price.

And I doubt MB's parents were raised much better than they raised her. It's a generational thing. However, somehow TB and AB managed to keep the children alive. I can't find it in me to make upbringing an excuse for what she did to Evelyn. JMO

I thought TB was the one who said he hadn't seen her since November. I don't know if he had made a inquiries about where she was though. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes