Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not making claims on anything.
Address listed as contact on CPS affidavit is NOT Boswell owned property. The initial contact which resulted in Megan being charged with false reporting on affidavit I posted upstream.

It's clear as rain per affidavit Megan is not the ONLY one lying.
Dated 2 weeks my behind. :rolleyes:

JMHO

I only used “claim” for her, but my question is does the address on the affidavit mean she was arrested at that address? I genuinely don’t know.

Wait now I’m confused, I thought it was an arrest warrant. Going back to read now...

I only used “claim” for her, but my question is does the address on the affidavit mean she was arrested at that address? I genuinely don’t know.

Wait now I’m confused, I thought it was an arrest warrant. Going back to read now...

She was living there when Evelyn was initially reported missing to CPS

Ugh. I am surprised that TB Sr. is out talking to people when his daughter is in jail and his granddaughter is likely deceased. JMO.

ETA: My response does not mean I'm doubting you, Kat!!

Of course the state of TB's house and the amount of time that's taken to clean it by anyone who lives there doesn't matter a wit right now, at this time... but, true Kat... it does give some possible insight into where MB grew up and what was considered "acceptable." Chaotic surroundings don't usually calm the mind.

My own house gets pretty bad when I'm too busy or upset about something or preoccupied... so, I know everyone would be able to guess what the inside of my house looks like right about now. It's very true, imo, when it's said that a person's living area can reflect what's going on in their live's at that given moment.
JMO

The thing I keep going back to is it only take seconds, minutes, to lash out in anger and really harm a baby. My theory still is MB took pretty good care of EB (supported by her dad) until a new love interest came along. MB’s anger and resentment built as HW made clear he was not going to raise someone else’s child and MB just snapped - harming Evelyn.

She didn’t know what to do so she literally threw her motherhood away (baby, toys, diapers) and told everyone the baby went to live with Evelyn’s father and she was back to single girl Maggie, soon to be Mrs Woods.
^^This!! very Susan Smith

I *think* MB originally gave the date of 26 Dec to police.

That date was pushed back rather quickly in the investigation to Dec 10 or 11, which came from the babysitter, and LE mentioned it was a person who hadn't lied to them yet, hence believing that date. (And I *believe* it was recently discovered that babysitter was great-grandma?)

That was my hunch all along! Based on all the pics of EB with the great-grandma floating around out there, I suspected it right away.

Any unintentional accident, a parent would call an ambulance/seek help, imo, even if what you were doing during the accident would be illegal or frowned upon. It's only if you've done something awful or intentional that you wouldn't make that call and would instead make up a "my mom kidnapped my baby" or "we went to bed and in the morning my kid was just gone" excuse after hiding the poor child's body in an attempt to cover up.something worse.

Example:
A child is outside on their deck blowing bubbles, mom goes inside for just a moment to go to the bathroom. Child falls off deck and is badly injured. Mom calls 911 and explains she was only in the bathroom for a moment.

A child is outside on their deck blowing bubbles. Mom goes inside to smoke meth for an hour. Child falls off deck and is badly injured. Mom calls 911 and explains she was only in the bathroom for a moment. (omits or changes smoking meth part as well as the real length of time, but still calls 911)

You only hide a body and conceal a death if theres NO explaining your way out of it/you're guilty of something awful.

My opinion only!

@oceanblueeyes glad you're feeling better! In your decades of observation, have you ever come across a case where a parent hid the body after a truly accidental / unintentional death?

Last edited:
I'm not making claims on anything.
Address listed as contact on CPS affidavit is NOT Boswell owned property. The initial contact which resulted in Megan being charged with false reporting on affidavit I posted upstream.

It's clear as rain per affidavit Megan is not the ONLY one lying.
Dated 2 weeks my behind. :rolleyes:

JMHO
I think he said he knew her for two months, and he had never seen the baby that entire time. Imo

One could imply that because she was found in the last clothes she saw her in, that she was the last person to see her alive. I’m sure there is more that we aren’t privy to yet. MOO
Right, and since she saw her on the day she went missing, she would know exactly what happened to her. MB would have been much better off if she had just cooperated with LE from the beginning. Imo

I can point to endless cases of children who died due to neglect. I don't know of any cases where a child's body was hidden for a long period of time, but I did find this case , which...talk about being disassociated ! <modsnip>

'Dead as a doornail' dad says of emaciated infant he's accused of killing

ETA: Obviously, even in cases of neglect , there is no free pass legally.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can point to endless cases of children who died due to neglect. I don't know of any cases where a child's body was hidden for a long period of time, but I did find this case , which...talk about being disassociated ! <modsnip>

It's actually not uncommon that the child is hidden or disposed of so they can't be found. Even when a parent injures a child and unintentionally causes their death, they don't want to go to prison so they try to cover up the crime. Jmo

Did she actually say that Evelyn didn’t ruin her life after Evelyn went missing? I only remember that from her SM, I believe she posted it in September of last year.

It was a bizarre thing to say, IMO, and seemed to give us a clue about where her headspace was, trying to convince herself her life wasn’t ruined or something.
Yes she said it in an interview, that she requested a one on one with.

And maybe she tried to leave her there with bio daddy....

That could never happen because he would be living in the barracks while in training as a single soldier and there’s no way the military would allow that. I really think she just visited him there and they’re making a Texas thing into more than it is. All the evil is right there where she’s from

PS. We are Marine Corps. I’m sure it’s the same in the army as far as the process with a young single soldier she would not have been able to leave Evelyn with him.

I can point to endless cases of children who died due to neglect. I don't know of any cases where a child's body was hidden for a long period of time, but I did find this case , which...talk about being disassociated ! WTF ?!

ETA: Obviously, even in cases of neglect , there's is no free pass legally.
I just growled out loud at my phone reading this story. Fine. Get wasted. Miss giving the a baby **advertiser censored* bottle. But damn. A ten month old in a newborn onesie? Growling again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong